Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helel De Jonckheer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Helel De Jonckheer   Empty
PostSubject: Helel De Jonckheer    Helel De Jonckheer   I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:54 pm

Code:
Helel De Jonckheer   5d8de52568f5659b3102f5a1801313091379906047_full

De Jonckheer, Helel

Weapon: Aurik Esmery

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: 4'6", short for an elementary student, his stature seems rather unintimidating, but always looking like he is getting ready for a fight, with short faded black hair that tails down to his neck , blue eyes, and mature expression, He wears a school uniform, whihc consist of a dress shirt, with black ribbon tie, on top he has a burgundy sweater, black shorts, and black dress shoes.

Personality: Helel is very mature for his age, very intelligent and diligent, acting unlike a 12 year old kid, however he a bit overly precocious and most people can't take him very seriously, although he resents his age, he is still very polite to others and will do what ever it takes for people to treat him like an adult. Dispute this, he still shows qualities of a kid, he secretly loves sweets, and always tunes in Saturday morning to watch his favorite TV show, which is Kamen Ranger, when confronted about these his childish tendencies he will outright try to ignore it, he is also very self-conscious about his size, and drinks two glasses of milk a day, despite the stomach-ache it gives him.

History: He was born in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, his parents of dutch descendents that colonize there, he attended prestigious private schools there, which were per-training for getting into the DWMA, Despite his age and size, they trained him to be a fast and tactical brawler, taught a multitude of weapons, what is even more striking is the inherent strength, from his family blood-line, he display extreme strength, capable to lifting several times his own body weight, this had given him the nickname "ant" for better or worse. He was then sent the DWMA to start his journey as a meister, (He is also unbeatened in Mahjong)

Miscellaneous:
He has very bad aim

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down

Helel De Jonckheer   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helel De Jonckheer    Helel De Jonckheer   I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:28 am

I'm kind-of dubious about someone being able to lift several times thier body weight at the age of 12 without seeming any stronger than a normal person.... But, then again, this is the series where you can bring any weapon onto an airplane as long as he has a good temper. Side note, how the heck DOES Black Star get to fly places without anyone getting angry and kicking him off? Whatever, I'm getting off topic now.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Helel De Jonckheer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: