Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuyu Akatasuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fuyu Akatasuki Empty
PostSubject: Fuyu Akatasuki   Fuyu Akatasuki I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 4:46 am

Name (Akatasuki, Fuyu)

Weapon: (N/A)

Love Interest: (N/A)

Appearance: (Fuyu stands in a rather intrepid state, leaning upon her back leg and giving a stern stare. Upon examination, one may find it peculiar that her eyes are of no substance; simply grey crystals staring directly ahead - no other colors less the light shade over-lapping the whites of the entire eye. Her hair defines her phosphorescent eyes by providing a bold brunette haircut that is snipped just short of the base of Fuyu's neck line; the hair is tattered and messy, giving a sense of dishevelment in both her looks and attitude.

Aside from her disorganized upper half; her attire seems to be rather straight-foward, minimal and containing little-to-no errors. Her under-shirt is that of extreme tightness, as if her shirt and leggings were painted on instead of clothed, with her capris being a bit looser than her shirt. The token under garments were reminiscent of nominal minimalism - exhibiting strict colors of dark grey without any type of designs on the back or front of the clothing. Outside of her under-garments lay a dark coat; solid black and two pockets showed from both bottom ends of the peltry. The pockets were zippered shut, but seem to be bulging out, as if something was contained inside.

All clothed features in the universe could not hide her extremely pale skin, that showed in her face and ankles - as the capris rose high above her dark latched boots. Although she had pale skin, it should be noted she is all-natural, presenting beauty without the make-up. Her build is athletic, just as her defined body would identify about her. )

Personality: (Fuyu Akatasuki is generally alone, most of the time. She enjoys spending her days outside in  a local cemetary than spending it with any of her friends - not that she has any, of course. Akatasuki-chan usually is very valiant and never willing to back down from a challenge; no matter the stakes, the cost, or the emotions that arise - Akatasuki will never back down from the hardest of difficulties.

Upon the socialization with most people, you will find that Akatasuki is actually a very good word-player. Her vast vocabulary allows her to manipulate a conversation if she wants to, or just hold a conversation with someone if need be - although, she would enjoy staying away from any contact like that.

Things of notable mention would be her love of the night-time; she is stronger during the night than she is during the day and finds the night to be more relaxing, enabling her to be the strongest as the moon rises. A very strong reader and user of words, she finds solace in her greatest attribution: understanding and analyzing something reasonably and using it to get a better grasp on the situation, person, or life-form standing in her way.

She uses that to balance out her greatest weakness; bringing up the memories of her lost love and strengthening that pain among her. The pain is out-weighed heavily by the influence of literature and the distraction of previously stated activities. Also, swift strength inflicted upon her in battle is a flaw as well, but she can provide her own for most of the things she gets herself into. )

History: (Family is without notoriety, her existence has mostly gone unnoticed for the duration of her time alive and she had spent the previous years of her life simply being a loyal Meister and protecting her family. She fell in love with her previous weapon and began a romantic life with him, but during a brief encounter with a witch [be it mentioned that this was the last soul from her partner turning into a Death Scythe], the weapon and her partner died to protect her as the witch was too powerful and nearly killed them both.

After, she had become alone and lonely - only trying to come into contact with people that she absolutely had to to function, or keep alive. She spends her time alone now; enhancing her literature and intelligence, furthering her creativity as well with the muse of drawing. Other than that, she is without a weapon until further advancement.

Fuyu plans to be alone for a long while, but she would not be opposed to the getting back into the activity of being a Meister to a Weapon. She has nothing to live for or to anymore, therefore giving her the perfect attitude for a reckless and stern individual.

Miscellaneous: (N/A)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

(This is my first time doing forum role-plays, I'm not entirely sure how this works - of course, I did read the rules, but pardon this post if I did something completely inane. I apologize.)
Back to top Go down

Fuyu Akatasuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuyu Akatasuki   Fuyu Akatasuki I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:01 am

The only thing I can spot that's wrong is this line....
Quote :
She fell in love with her previous weapon and began a romantic life with him, but during a brief encounter with a witch [be it mentioned that this was the last soul from her partner turning into a Death Scythe], the weapon and her partner died to protect her as the witch was too powerful and nearly killed them both.
So she almost died and somehow got away with her weapon? Or did her weapon die? It's not really an importaint detail that I'll judge you on, but it could be a little more clear. I mean, it reads like there's 2 meisters and a weapon there.... Only thing I can say is try and get what happened straight early on, otherwise you'll end up with something inconsistant.

Other than that, nice bio, welcome to the forums, and Accepted! Trust me when I say you couldn't have found a better place to start RPing! :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Drago will probably hate me for approving this bio since that's usually his thing to do. But whatever, whoever gets to them first.
Back to top Go down

Fuyu Akatasuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: