Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) Empty
PostSubject: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:27 am

Roman had stepped out of the airport, the smell of plane fuel and the mighty cold air conditioner wind finally ended as he headed torwards the door, scouting the area up ahead, he looked back to make sure The Skull Knight followed him, before looking forwards again "Should we keep walking, or take a cab?" Asking this, he started moving torwards the busy road, looking at a couple of cabs going by, waiting for The Skull Knight's opinion, he would rather take a taxi, get them a little far before starting to look for that dead emperor.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:47 am

You have arrived in a large market square, there are many stalls lining the streets and a few cabs. The people seem tense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 3:37 pm

The Skull Knight limply walked forward as he held his head. "Just...... Aghh, fu....... Whatever.... Just take whatever...." As he tried to take a few steps forward, he nearly fell over and had to grab ahold of a nearby trashcan to keep himself upright.

A few hours earlier, on the flight, the Dark Weapon had been causing quite the scene as he boasted and randomly shouted at people. Some of them took it with more ammusement than others as he flailed about wildly in his seat, eger to fight the Kishin Egg.... So the pilots slipped something in his drink to calm him down. Something they normally held on to for people who were afraid of flying or easilly motion sick. He slept through the rest of the flight without incident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 3:46 pm

As they reached the market square, Roman looked at all the tense people there, such easy victims-no, hold it together, you're not here to kill people, but a kishin egg, where is that damn Nero, "This is probably the place..." He thought outloud as he began walking around, moitioning the skull knight to follow, "Now where is that freaking kishin egg, he looked at the cabs, he didn't want to go just yet, they had to scout the place a bit, "I'll go ask the people, you....Look around, ok?" He said, going to a person around as he tapped on his shoulder with a completely innocent look and a smile, asking him in a very innocent tone "Excuse me mister, did you happen to see something strange around here lately, like, a reawoken emperor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 4:01 pm

He walked over and immediatly sat down on a nearby bench. His head was just killing him.... It felt like he was getting over whatever they gave him, but he still didn't quite feel like fighting anything just yet. Who knew? Maybe a good fight would make him feel more energized?

The Skull Knight held his face in his hands, feeling the crack across his Skull-Plate. Oh yeah, he completly forgot about that encounter........ He still had to tell Roman whathappened with the weapon thing and that guy he almost killed. He had to tell him about Reaver Academy, too.... Well, at least, he had to tell him eventually. For now, none of it mattered.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:48 pm

The man nearly jumps out of his skin as Roman touched him "wha-what is it? Emperor?" He taps fingers nervously "n-no emperors. Nope" he quickly turns back and disappears into a crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 3:13 pm

Roman grumbled something unclear as the man went away, he walked over to The Skull Knight, who seemed to still be getting over....Something, holding his face in his hands. Roman was quite upset about the person disappearing on him, he would kill him, but, as mentioned, he disappeared back into the crowd, "I'm pretty sure this is the place, the guy seemed pretty anxious when i asked him, come on, let's scout around a bit." He then walked away, moitioning TSK to go after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 3:43 pm

The Skull Knight reluctantly got up and followed behind Roman, still feeling pretty dizzy. He never wanted to do a mission over-seas ever again... who would have thought airplanes would be so sleep-inducing! It must have been something in the air. Or in his seat....

"If this guy's an emporer, then why don't we just get on a tall house and yell about how we're the new kings? That should get him mad, right?" The problem would be how exactly the Kishin would just instantly know where they are. "Oh!" The Dark Weapon shouted, sounding more energetic as he started to think up new ideas. "Or we could just break into the fanciest building here and see if he's home!"

The weapon pushed Roman's shoulder as he talked. "Huhh? Huuuughhhhh??? Then we can just stab the crazy crab and get the heck outta here Ceaser-style! All 12 of us!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 8:26 pm

The nearest mansion was about 5 streets over, despite the crowds, the people seem to avoid the derelict building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:13 am

Roman then noticed a fancy mentioned a little ways away, it qwas quite clear then when he looked at it that that was the place, were his thoughts, all the people were avodiing it for some reason, and he was ceratin he knew why, it was the fanciest mansion he had ever seen, but those stuff didn't interest him, he simply continued to look at it while looking down back at the road every once in a while to ensure he wouldn't run into any people, he definatly didn't want to set off these nervous people, not that he was afraid in any way that they would hurt him, it was simply the thought that it would keep him away for another couple seconds, or minutes in the worst case that from murdering someone that was unbearable, amd the thought hat he could be getting fame for it too! It all made the thought worse, but now was simply not time to sink into thuoghts, becuase if that would happen, then everything he was trying to avoid could theoratically happen! 

The thought of his thought being theoratically correct simply frightened him and encouraged him to keep looking straight, he woludn't allow anyone ever for a mere split second more than he needed too to take the pleasure of killing further away, he just could not let it happen, no matter what, he would not let it happe-Oh no....He stumbled into someone as it seemed he was getting too deep into thought, he quickly snapped out of it and without even saying sorry he ran away and yelled out anxiously for The Skull Knight to follow, although he was'nt sure if his weapon did hear him, he knew he was wise enough to find his way back to Roman.

He stopped running, now he continued to walk in a normal paste, he now didn't, or, atleast tried to not pay attention to that frightening thought as he constantly switched his look, left, right, forward, up, down, back, EVERYWHERE! No, no. Ok, sides, left, right, now forward, check for Skully, no, wait, person, FORWARD, FORWARD! These nervous screaming voices were secretive only being heard by Roman, as they were his own thoughts, he was obviously getting way to anxious about this, maybe it was the madness wavelength that was sent off of the kishin egg that was driving him mad, of course, it would mean they're close, because an egg can't transmit so much madness. But it could always be his inner madness just deciding to sprout out, but, why in anxiousness? He laso thought about the option his kishin egg nature just decided to come out in the form of anxiousness to murder- Wait, kishin egg....He jst thought of it, WHAT HAS HE GOTTEN HIMSELF INTO!? Killing a kishin egg, no, that was wrong, but he can't turn back now, that would mean that he would get kicked out of the academy most likely and a fight with Skully, no, just keep walking forwards, and just hope he looks humane...

Alas, Roman had reached the mansion, he sent out a small yell for Skull Knight again with his head turned backwards before he looked back forwards, and attempted to open the door to this fancy-shmancy mansion...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 10:34 am

The door seems to resist at first, but its rusted hinges snap and cause the double doors to crash loudly to the ground. The grinding screech of metal and loud bang cause everyone on the street to look at the conspicuous pair. Any attempts at stealth must have been dashed right there. Frantic whispers run through the crowd, before they frantically finish their business and clear out of the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 7:49 pm

"Then we're going to take his pets and sell them off so when someone buys them we can assassinate them later on and........" The Skull Knight said as he kept talking while Roman seemed to ignore him. Wait, why was he ignoring him?! Well, at least he felt normal again. That would really help when they fought the Kishin Egg. It was time to bust some Kishin arms and legs before making them eat thier own teeth through a straw!

Suddenly, Roman tried to open the door to the building as it just fell off of it's hinges! Egerly, the Dark Weapon bent over and picked up a good sized brick from the side of the doorway. "Well... there's your problem!" He snickered as he looked down into the massive building. No time to waste then, the Kishin Egg wouldn't be expecting a reckless assault as soon as thier cover was blown!

The Skull Knight quickly patted Roman's shoulder as he ran into the mansion! "Last one inside isn't first!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:33 am

(OoC: You might as well post what the inside of the building looks like or something, Sov.... Shibo's kept me waiting a full week on his post and I don't want to wait any longer to move the mission forward.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:49 am

Ooc: uhhhg..... I hate it when people never post

The inside of the building was covered in dust, and once-grand furniture. The light seems small in comparison to the dark, gloomy interior of the building. A faint sound comes from upstairs, but the steps look a bit unstable. The people in the paintings lining the walls all seem to look down on you.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 11:31 am

Ooc: uhhhg..... I hate it when people never post

The inside of the building was covered in dust, and once-grand furniture. The light seems small in comparison to the dark, gloomy interior of the building. A faint sound comes from upstairs, but the steps look a bit unstable. The people in the paintings lining the walls all seem to look down on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 5:13 pm

The Skull Knight twisted his head around as he examined the room. Those paintings.... What was thier problem?! Like they thought they were better than him?! Well, yeah... of course they were. They were paintings. But still, how dare they make him agree with thier maybe suppirior whatever it was that they did to get that famous!

The Dark Weapon's spine-plate popped off his back as it turned into a length of chain with a scythe blade attatched to the end. "Scorpeon Stance...." He moved the blade up with his mind as it aimed at the portraits. "You can't look at me like that! You don't even have any legs!!!"

After stabbing each of the images in the face multiple times, he finally turned his attention back to his objective. It sure was taking Roman a long time to get here... ehh, screw him! He would just take on the Kishin Egg all by himself. Roman would probably just freeze up, anyways... he never wanted to fight Kishin Eggs.

Without thinking, The Skull Knight tried to run up the unstable steps by himself!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 5:27 pm

The steps collapse when he is almost to the very top. The gaping holes where the paintings faces were seem to mock you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 6:03 pm

When the steps suddenly collapsed benieth him, the Dark Weapon managed to lunge forward and grab onto the closest step to him. His blade stabbed into the step ahead as he tried to pull himself up. But the ruined images seemed to keep judging him.

"Screw you!" The Skull Knight shouted, trying to kick his legs to get a foothold. Out of frustration, he lifted up the brick he was still carrying and threw it at one of the ruined portrait. "You're nothing! Just a..... HEAD! Just a filthy destroyed HEAD!" The Weapon finally managed to start pulling himself up as he kept looking back down at the paintings.

"Once I'm done, I'm definatly burning this place down...." He mentioned as he pulled himself to his feet and tried to continue up to the next area.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:45 am

The hallway diverges in both directions but the light comes from the left, into the largest wing of the mansion. As he continues down the hall he would notice that the hall gradually looks to be in better repair as he goes further in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:46 am

As The Skull Knight walked twords the lit room, he stopped for a moment to look back. "Where the heck is Blond'e, he's going to miss out on all of the fun!" A sigh escaped him as he turned back around. "Screw it! I'm taking this thing out wether he's here or not!" Smiling in anticipation, the Dark Weapon continued ahead to confront his foe.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:35 pm

He comes into a large lantern-lit room furnished with expensive chairs and surrounded by books, all of which are about the downfall and history of the Roman Empire and its influence on the modern world. Right at the entrance to the room an enexpected hole gapes where the floor should be. It continues down into darkness, the sound comes , surprisingly from the hole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 4:44 pm

"Looks pretty dangerous...." The Dark Weapon mentions as he walked twords the hole. Curious, he rubs his chin with one hand as his other hand holds up the chain and scythe blade coming out of his back. Mesuring the length. "If I just jump down......."

His face suddenly turns into a smile as The Skull Knight runs over and grabs one of the books from the bookshelf. Thinking for another moment quickly, he grabs three other books at random without checking the title. Then, he walks back over to the hole in the ground.

"I'm figuring crap out!" He shouts to himself at random as he drops the first of his four books down the hole and waits to hear it hit the bottom. If it took way too long, he'd have to lower himself down by his scythe-blade... or at least figure out if his chain could even reach down far enough to get down there safely.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:01 pm

There is no sound to indicate wether or not the book hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:42 pm

The Skull Knight leaned his head close to the hole to hear the book hit the bottom. "Lousy cheap extra-padded thick books.... I bet that one was made of... sheep... powdered... fluffy stuff!" He shrugged his shoulders before taking the other books and, one at a time, violently throwing them down the hole as hard as he could!

But, this time as he leaned in to listen for them hitting the ground, the Dark Weapon stumbled forward and fell into the hole himself. Unsure what to do, he turned into his weapon form and braced for impact. Hoping that the sturdy metal body would be enough to keep him from dying from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:32 pm

He seems to fall for a full minute before finally hitting the bottom. The floor is covered in rich carpets that muffle the sound of his fall but still make a dull ringing thud. A stone tunnel leads a short distance to a large bolted door. The sounds are obviously music. Roman music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next