Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:20 am

"Gak........ I'm still alive? ............ I'M ALIVVEEE!!!!!" The Skull Knight exclaimed as he turned out of his weapon form and gathered the four books he threw down before falling down himself. Thank goodness Blond'e didn't come with him... he would have ker-splatted for sure! Actually, the Dark Weapon started to regret not bringing Blond'e with him.... He would have loved to see that controlling self-obsessed moron ker-splat. Oh, well.

"Ok, so I've got to try and act like I'm just casually returning these books. THEN I murder him!" Chuckling to himself almost silently, The Skull Knight walked up to the door and tried knocking on it like a good normal person would.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:47 am

When he opens the door it reveals a beautiful and spacious room of clear roman design. There is a fountain, a table laden with food, and a musician who has been tied to a wall and forced to play. Nero himself lays on a shae lounge eating from a platter of human souls. In the center. He sees the skull knight and stands up "you must be another messenger from reaver. What does he want now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:59 am

Reaver? Wait a minute... that was the evil academy thingy, wasn't it? The Skull Knight looked down at the books, trying to come up with some kind of plan.... Screw it! Just do the first thing that comes to mind, that seems to work pretty well so far.

"HELLO GOOD SIR, I AM AN ENCYCLOPEDIA SALESMAN!!!" He shouted as he chucked one of the books at the musician tied up on the wall. Then, he turned to the guy who probably was the Kishin. "You want another free sample?! Huhh, do ya!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:34 am

"Stop this at once you insolent brat! Kneel down before Nero!" He says angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:52 am

"Oh, you don't like that, do you?!" The Skull Knight shouted. Yes... get this guy as angry as possible! When people get angry, they get reckless and make mistakes. And, when people make mistakes........ Well, that's when things REALLY get fun!

"Have a free subscription!" The Dark Weapon shouted as he threw another especially thick history book at the tied up man. "Special editorial!" Another book went flying across the room, this time giving the man a bloody nose. "Part of a balanced Breakfast!" The final book was thrown across the room, smacking the man right in the jaw.

Then, The Skull Knight looked Nero straight in the eyes with his cracked skull-plate to garentee he was as pissed off as he could possibly be....

"Ceaser is the TRUE Prezident of Rome! AHHA HAHAA ha hahahaa haaaaa!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:22 pm

Nero stands up, literal fires blazing in his eyes. He shoves an open palm in their direction and a thick bar of light shoots from his hand. The place where the light hit is now a black crater, steaming angrily. "Kneel!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:49 pm

"Don't be such a spoilsport!!!" The Skull Knight shouted as he stepped to the side to avoid Nero's lazer attack. "I'll learn you some manners, you overgrown ape!" His chain extended as he shot his scythe-blade straight at Nero as fast as possible, aiming for the man's stomach.

At least now he knew one of Nero's means of attack.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 10:45 pm

Nero steps to the side and grabs the skull knights chain. He gives it a vicous yank and sprints toward the skull knight with another beam forming in his left hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:44 am

The Skull Knight stumbled forward before going with it and trying to rush right at Nero! The chain Nero dodged bordering his right, hovering in the air. Then, the scythe blade attatched to the chain suddenly turned back around at a sharp angle and shot at Nero's back.

"You can't know everything I'm going to do because I already know what you're going to do!!! Straange, isn't it!?" The Dark Weapon shouted as he swung his right arm to try and punch the Kishin Egg right in the face!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 8:57 pm

Nero sees the chain moving the opposite direction and steps out of the way but still gets cut across his thigh. He drops to one knee and takes a bony plate to the face as the skull knight slams his fist at him. The white-hot bar of light still launches from his hand however, at this point his opponent was to close for him to possibly miss, the force could easily blacken his plates and blow him backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 11:07 pm

With a loud thud, The Skull Knight slammed into the wall. The plates on the right side of his body blackened and highly weakened as the surge of pain shot through him. He pulled himself away from the wall as he took a few steps closer to Nero, starring right at the ground, leaning forward with his arms swinging freely.

"That hurt... that really hurt...." The Dark Weapon muttered in a zombie-like tone as he took another step forward. "Tell me, Nero, what is your purpose? Do you understand why you exist, why you live in this world under the shadow of Ceaser and not forcing him to live under you?"

A sharp crunching sound followed as the weapon leaned back and popped his neck into place, his face emotionless for a few moments. "No, that's not right... I should be asking if you understand MY purpose, shouldn't I?" His skull-plate's mouth twitched into a sudden smirk as something in his head just sudenly clicked.

"Ok, I Got It!!! Screw the speech, I think I'll just KILL YOU now!" The scythe blade's chain straightened out to a certain point as The Skull Knight grabbed the chain, wielding it like a normal scythe. "Reaping Stance! Tonight, I feast on Dolphin! AHH hA haa HAAAaaaa!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 10:08 am

"I Am here to RULE!!!" He shouts, charging the skull knight. "That insolent brat Caesar is all I here about in these history books! I was a great leader! Where is my legacy!" He throws punches with every word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 4:43 pm

A smile crossed The Skull Knight's skull plate as he skillfully parried and blocked Nero's punches using his bone-like arm plates and his straightened scythe chain. In the moment, his supprising ammount of sudden focus kept him thinking ahead of Nero's enraged blind attacks. The reason for the Dark Weapon's focus was simple. He hated the ego on Nero... he wanted to just kill him.

On one of the attacks after Nero was done speaking, The Skull Knight's eyes bulged open as he blocked a blow with the chain. Within a split second, the chain returned to it's loose state and swiftly twisted itself around Nero's right arm! The battle turned to the Dark Weapon's favor. Then, instinctivly, he reached forward with his right hand to try and grab Nero's left arm as The Skull Knight's left hand tried to grab onto Nero's face.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:20 am

Nero writhes about, trying to keep his face from being grabbed. The skull knight had cut him badly on his left side. He quickly blasts towards the skull knights chest with a beam from his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:40 pm

As soon as Nero started to charge up his lazer, The Skull Knight grabbed his left arm with his right hand. This felt familiar... like something he heard of or something.... Or was it? Screw it! He knew how to deal with this!!!

"Taste my new not-ripped-off completly original attack!" The Dark weapon shouted as quickly as he could before headbutting Nero with his hardened skull-plate, trying to make him close his mouth with the brute force of the impact.

"THIS IS THE HEADBUT OF Ceaser!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:10 pm

Nero was not fazed by the head-but, the lazer muffled his words so that his yelling sounded like "IMA FAHRIN MAH LAZER!!!!!" As it shot from his face.

Ooc: yes. I had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:08 am

"Crap!" The Skull Knight swayed to the side, pulling Nero's arms, just barly avoiding the blast. His grip got tighter on Nero's left arm as the chain around his right one stayed tight and extended a little. The Scythe blade now dangling low enough to almost lay itself sideways on the floor.

"Now... how do you deal with THIS??!" The Dark Weapon shouted as he viciously attempted to kick Nero in the balls! However, it was a distraction. As soon as he started the kick, his scythe blade swung at Nero's side.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:58 am

Nero's dangly parts are nearly destroyed by his kick, causing him to collapse, so the skull knights true attack misses him. Nero begins to rapidly fire in every direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 8:52 am

The Skull Knight held his left arm up to block as he struggled to keep his footing. Several of the shots hit him in the face and arm, but his bone plates kept them from being too serious. His weakened skull plate was coated black as he starred angerly at Nero. The crack that had formed along the front against a different opponent widening further with the strain of the attack.

"I'm through playing with you! Now, your arm is MINE!!!"

His grip tightened on Nero's left arm, now tight enough to leave a bruise for several weeks, while his chain extended much further than before. The Dark Weapon's left arm raised up, ready to push Nero's head aside if he tried to fire again. Then, the scythe and the chain began to coil around Nero's body until it got up to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 12:31 pm

Nero seems to come to his senses when the skull knights grip tightens. He looks furious as he worms a single hand out of the chains binding him and launches another white-hot beam at his enemies chest. This one would surely cause the plate to split.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 2:06 pm

The Dark Weapon looked down at Nero's arms. He was holding Nero's left arm with his right hand. Nero's right arm was still being constricted by his right hand. Suddenly, the Kishin somehow managed to charge up a lazer and work his right arm into a position to fire!

In the rushed moment, the Dark Weapon grabbed Nero by the head with his left hand and swung the scythe blade at his neck........

The Skull Knight's cheast plate shattered as blood spattered across the ground. Then, a thud echoed through the room from Nero's severed head fell to the floor. Slowly, the chain rattled as it uncurled from Nero's body and went back into the Dark Weapon... letting Nero's lifeless body fall over. His own body had been pretty badly damaged, his cheast bleeding slightly as the upper-left portion of his bone plate was completly destroyed.

"That'll teach him about Greeks bearing gifts...." He mentioned, unsure what exactly to say before turning to the guy who was being forced to play earlier and giving him a thunbs-up before starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:13 pm

Nero's eyes widen and he starts to tell something. But his words would never be known as his big roman head was sliced off his shoulders and it smacked onto the ground. The musician flinches at the skull knights gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))   Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn that Nero to a Zero! (-_-, mission, me and deth and whorver's playing Nero (sov?))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2