Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OC Adoption/Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

OC Adoption/Destruction Empty
PostSubject: OC Adoption/Destruction   OC Adoption/Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 1:25 pm

So as some of you may have heard, I have little time to rp anymore. In reaction to this I have desided to get rid of all my OCs and only make one. I then remembered something we did on another forum... OC adoption!~

Basicly I'm going to give away the rights to my OCs. Here is a list of the OCs I'm putting up:

Sayomi Hayashi - Unclaimed
Kimiko Kobayashi - Unclamed
Derrick Jefferson (DJ) - Unclaimed
Ayako Kobayashi - Unclaimed
Yamimura - Unclaimed

Any unclaimed OCs after a reasonable timeperiod will be removed from existance. All adoptions must be ran by me and any partener the OC may have.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: OC Adoption/Destruction   OC Adoption/Destruction I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:40 pm

So since nobody seems to want them i guess i shall remove them from existance. I will finish out any threads with them and then they shall be removed from my OCs . If anyone decides they want one contact me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OC Adoption/Destruction   OC Adoption/Destruction I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 7:48 am

Sorry, just the fact they are OCs by someone else makes it hard to RP them and feel like you are doing it correctly. If you intend to get rid of them you may want to have them killed off but you could also make them disappear in case you get more RP time in the future.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: OC Adoption/Destruction   OC Adoption/Destruction I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 3:15 pm

Good point Ace. I actually thought about that too but I set it aside cuz it didn't seem like a huge problem... I was totally off. xD

Last edited by Yukiko Yamada on October 4th 2013, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My grammar was horrid in this post...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Adoption/Destruction   OC Adoption/Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Adoption/Destruction
Page 1 of 1