Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a romantic meeting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 8:49 pm

(rhis is mad's frist time hanging out with soul)

mad was going to pick up her date.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 8:55 pm

Melody walked in and looked around, Joey following behind her. She was supposed to be meeting a friend here. She sat down at a booth in the corner. " So joey," she started, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 8:57 pm

"May I ask what going on" he said to her as he have his hands in his pockets
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 8:57 pm

mad walks into see her crush already there melody over here the bloodly girl said was her human skull belt moved form side to side as she walked
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 9:00 pm

Melody felt bad for dragging joey along. " Im sorry joey, its just im meeting someone and I didnt want to come alone." she whispered to him as the girl she was meeting walked over. " Hello mad!" she said cheerfully. It was nice to see her friend. She really hoped joey wouldnt hate her for this.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 9:07 pm

"I understand melody" he said In a calm voice and begin to relex and sit with her just in case if thing go crazy
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2013, 9:48 pm

um that's my seat right next to her
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 6:10 am

"Oh sorry I didn't know" he stand up and let her sit there
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 1:19 pm

she sits down so mel like the body i am using this time
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:29 pm

Melody patted the seat on her other side, for joey. " Ummm yeah its cool." she said to mad. She hoped this would be a nice meetup. " So how have you been?" she asked. She hadnt seen mad in a long time.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:39 pm

ok its just having to go form body to body is hard you know btw this body i am in is about 19 and no i didn't kill this one mel
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:45 pm

" thats good to know," she said a little creeped out. She never did understand the whole switching bodies thing and it did creep her out. " I found a meister!" she said happily, and casually changeing the subject.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:47 pm

oh i see she says feeling hurt thats good i'm happy for you she says feeling this body start to rocte um mel this body isn't gonaa last musch longer
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:50 pm

Melody looked confused. " Oh," she said , frowning slightly. " Well if you have to go i understand." she said with a smile, hoping to show Mad she understood if her friend had to leave.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 4:53 pm

na i fond another body she says holding up a deied middle aged woman's body i found this one after it jumps of a bridge she enters the body letting the one she was using fall part
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:00 pm

Melody shudders, looking away. She didnt like this about mad. Couldnt she have done that elsewhere? She looked up and waved a waiter over, ordering a coke and some water. " Mad, next time.. please go somewhere more private to do that.." she said as the waiter gave her a glass of water to drink.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:02 pm

sorry little one i forgot how much you hate it when i jump i might have foound away to make this my last jump she holds up a little pill this pill will make this boy mine forever being a soul i can not die so if i take this then this body will live on forever
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:06 pm

Joey nods and sign
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:07 pm

she glares daggers at him its like you have never seen a living soul before
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:09 pm

Melody sipped the water she was brought. " now now guys" she said, picking up on the tension. " mad how about you order something to eat?" she said trying to distract mad's attention from joey to something else.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:11 pm

she smiles your so butieful mel she says before taking the pill
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:13 pm

Joey sit with them in the other booth
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 5:14 pm

she keeps her eye on him i dont like you joey
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 7:35 pm

" Dont talk to him like that." Melody says seriously. She didnt like the way Mad was treating joey. " and thank you for the compliment." she added, not wanting to be rude. She had a feeling this was a bad idea. The waiter guy brought over her coke, just as she finished her water.
Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 1:41 am

i am sorry for my rudeness i dont know what came over me as soon as he looked at you i got angery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a romantic meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next