Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a romantic meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

a romantic meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 3:09 pm

Joey is calm and relex he is not GETING mad and made this into a fight. "Please I didn't do anything to you but please calm yourself and relex" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 5:31 pm

she whispers in his ear i really like her like more then a friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 7:44 pm

"I see" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 7:49 pm

she doesn't know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:24 am

"Ah" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:56 am

Melody continued sipping on the coke the waiter brought. It seemed they were getting along now and she smiled. " Much better" she said. " So, does anyone want to do some karaoke?" she asked. She heard something about tonight being a karaoke night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:08 pm

Joey sink back into the seat."umm why you ask" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:16 pm

" well i just thought it would be fun to do," she said . " but i mean if no one wants to then we dont have to" She added, her voice showing a hint of disappointment as she started sipping on her pop again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:18 pm

"Ummm ok I am in" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:21 pm

Melody looked up and smiled at joey. " ok then you go first!" she said as she handed him a microphone and a list of songs that were available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:28 pm

Joey stand and went japan as he pick dancing of the velvet moon by nana mizuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:30 pm

Melody smiled and watched joey. This would be entertaining. The waiter guy brought over some fries covered in cheese sauce and put them in front of her and she nodded her thanks to him. She wondered if anyone had even noticed her order food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:53 pm

Joey end the song and sit back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:02 pm

Melody smiled and clapped for joey. " Ok I guess Ill go now!" she said joyfully. Joey was a really good singer. She looked at the list, trying to decide on a song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:12 pm

Joey pull out his phone and begin to record this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:16 pm

Melody finally picked a song and stood up. She started singing hikari planet b remix in japanese. She was doing really well, singing all the notes perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:24 pm

Joey record it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:28 pm

Melody ended the song and blushed a little from embarrassment when she saw that joey recorded her. " what did you think?" she asked as she sat down and sipped her pop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 1:50 pm

"It was awesome" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 2:51 pm

mel I have something to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 4:42 pm

Melody smiled at joey "Thanks!" she said. She took a sip of her soda and looked at mad. " what is it mad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 4:49 pm

as you know I have a crush on a girl at the school but I never told you that the girl I like is you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 4:52 pm

Melody froze, blinking once. She had known Mad liked someone in the school but never thought in a million years it was her. " U-u-um" she said. " w-well..." she started, not sure how she was supposed to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 4:54 pm

you didn't know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 4:56 pm

" u-ummm no." she said taking a sip of her soda. " I-I didnt"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next