Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lillian Wolfe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lillian Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Lillian Wolfe   Lillian Wolfe I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 10:42 am

Lillian Wolfe GcrgL6N Lillian Wolfe H7DmbYE

Wolfe, Lillian

Meister: N/A

Animal Form: A pure white wolf

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Height: 5'9
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: Pitch black
Eye Color: So dark you can barely distinguish the pupil from the iris
Build: Tall, thin, athletic build
Tattoos/Piercings: She has a nose piercing (usually a diamond stud) and two ear piercings on both ears, (usually with an expensive gem stud or gold hanging earring)
Other: Fair skin and slightly pink lips. She always wears a pitch black cape (not shown in pictures), a black strapless top, a black choker necklace, black skirt or pants, and black combat boots, plus fingerless gloves. Lillian is also almost always decked out in jewelry or other things she has stolen from various people. (the pictures look different because in my drawing of her I was just practicing really)

Personality:  Lillian is a tricky thief. She loves to sneak into places and play pranks on the people, or steal from them. She's extremely sly, and has never been caught. When she isn't sneaking around or playing pranks, she's alone. She has no friends, and has a very distrusting aura. She has never entrusted anyone with anything, and is the furthest thing from loyal you can get. She uses magic a lot, it's apart of her everyday life. She usually uses ice
Likes: Pranks, tricks, sneaking around, food, magic, stealing, ice, cold, snow
Dislikes: Prissy people, annoying people, royalty

History: Lillian's birthplace is unknown, and so are her parents. She lived on her own, making a living on the streets of miscellaneous cities. She's lived in many places, including the backstreets of cities, caves, mountains and forests. One time, when she was 10, she befriended a pack of wolves living in a forest. It was summer, so they didn't attack her. But come winter time, they grew hungry as the food sources migrated away. They snuck up on her in the middle of the night, and tried to kill her. But she had magic, and with a scream, she unknowingly forced them all away. This was when she discovered she was a witch. Since then, she's taken on the form of a wolf. She snuck into people's homes and stole their valuables. She has an eye for shiny things, especially gems and gold.

So far, she hasn't made much of a nuisance of herself. Except for when she sneaks into cities to play pranks on the residents. She's really a benign witch, and can survive in many climates due to her wolf form. She has never been caught red-handed,.

Miscellaneous: She uses a lot of cold and ice spells. She's not very advanced in her fighting magic, but is incredibly sneaky and nearly impossible to find on a good day.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Skyra on October 7th 2013, 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Lillian Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wolfe   Lillian Wolfe I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 3:08 pm

Feels like a fun character. I'm a little confused about the images since they look kind-of different and neither of them have the cape you mentioned, but that's a minor thing. Also, I'm eger to see what'll come from her stealing people's stuff!

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Lillian Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wolfe   Lillian Wolfe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 5:24 am

Lillian Wolfe SuBGn35

Please add more to her animal form. It needs to be at least 100 words long.
Also, please describe in detail her spells.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lillian Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Wolfe   Lillian Wolfe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillian Wolfe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: