Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch's need a break too ya know

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:44 pm

Lillian rolled her eyes, leaning her elbows against the counter.

"What an idiot." she laughed, watching the fight take place. One of the thugs stormed up to her, and readied himself to punch her in the gut. She snickered and rolled her eyes, "Now now, don't pick fights you can't win." she told him teasingly, waving a finger in his face. His expression grew angry, and Lillian laughed again. She quickly brought her leg up to kick him, smacking him in the neck and causing him to fall. A few more big burly guys strutted over, looking from the guy on the floor to the witch. She gave them a pouty face, placing her finger on her lower lip, "Did I do that?" she asked innocently, her eyes wide.

The men grew angry and readied themselves for a fight, but she waved her hand in the once. "No I don't think so!" she giggled, twirling around on her toe once before blowing something off her hand at the men. The tiny ice particles shot through the air, stinging the large men into submission.

The winged girl sat quietly, acting as if the fighting around her didn't exist. No one attacked her, and no one dared to even go near her. For they'd learned their lessons at the last fight. She was not one to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:51 pm

Mu laughed at the chaos happening in the bar right as a fist came and punched him in the gut he still laughed "My turn!!!!" he smacked the person of which the fist came from over the head with his staff and than swiftly turned around shocking another into a wall before jumping into the air right as a man came to tackle him and landed on the man laughing he than pretend to row a boat across the floor on the mans back before drop kicking another into a table. He dusted of his hands when he felt rough hands on his shoulder and quickly judo flipped the attack and jabbed him in the throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:00 pm

Lillian frowned at Mu, stopping her constant movement for a moment. Damn him! You can't just use magic so blatantly! she shouted in her mind, glancing around the room. None of the others seemed to notice, and Lillian couldn't stop and watch for long as a girl came barreling towards her. She quickly dispatched her, knocking her to floor with a flick of her fingers.

The blond girl's eyes narrowed slightly when she saw lightning flash out of the warlock's staff. Such an idiot. she noted silently, standing swiftly and gracefully. The men fighting around her stopped, their eyes wide and afraid. They began to whisper among themselves, glancing at her.

Her eyes, however, were trained on the warlock. As she walked, they made room for her to walk past. She strolled with purpose, her head held high and her bare legs graceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:06 pm

Mu frowned when the crowd went silent "awwww and it was just getting fun i hate when it gets silence it sucks majorly!!!" he than turned to the girl that had started to walk towards him "Why hello there!" he smiled "i don't see you here often tho ive heard a fair amount of rumors about you miss bat winged girl i really think that is a stupid name wonder who gave you it...eh anyway i'm guessing your the reason they all shut up? so what ya gunna do now punch me? injure me? hurt me? kill me? from what i heard your quite the fighter so i wouldn't be surprised if you did either one of those thing really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:15 pm

The girl tilted her head, giving the man an intrigued look. The man stood a good 4 inches taller than her, but she looked up at him defiantly.

"You don't get many warlocks around here." she stated thoughtfully, ignoring all his questions. "Not many witches either." she added with a glance towards Lillian, "Do you know why?"

Lillian tensed as she watched the girl standing up to Mu. She wasn't sure why, but she got a nasty feeling from her. She was dangerous. Lillian started to move towards Mu, but was stopped by the terrifying look the girl shot her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:20 pm

Mu's expression turned stone cold and serious his gaze meeting Chrissy's "Because some witches and warlocks are wimps who don't come here because there either scared of you" he said with a hiss pokeing Chrissy's forehead "but do you know what? i don't give a fuck i come here to have fun not give a fuck! and also i'm guessing all the witches and warlocks that did come here were "beaten" or "killed" by you." he said eyes never leaving Chrissy's "well i'm not like those wimps out there or even some of the wimps that are in here hideing, so if you don't mind i was in the middle of having a good time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:29 pm

"Don't touch me." she snarled in response, slapping his hand away calmly. She then breathed a sigh, closing her eyes for a moment. She then looked back up at him,

"Such childishness. I'd expect more from a 19 year old." she added, wearing a calm expression. She stared up at him, looking him in the eye with curiosity.

"Your eyes are white, did you know?" she said randomly, tilting her head. Suddenly, without warning, she struck him in the chin with her foot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:35 pm

Mu flew back into a table and winced at the contact of hitting the table he cracked his jaw and smiled standing back up "finally a actual battle!!" he twirled his staff put than tossed it to lillian "catch!" he than looked back to Chrissy and smiled "now lets dance" he said doing jazz hands before moonwalking and twirling he than started break dancing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:42 pm

Chrissy frowned at the dancing warlock, her eyebrows furrowing.

"You're not very adult-like are you." she said, not really a question. "Fine, whatever you like." she rolled her eyes, swinging herself into a chair to wait.

Lillian caught the staff with ease, leaning against the counter again to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:45 pm

"Now i need mah boys!!!" with that 5 mirror images of Mu start to breakdance with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:21 pm

Chrissy, annoyed, leaned back in her chair. She tilted herself backwards and forwards with the tip of her foot, which rested lightly on the ground. Her eyes closed as she waited, a frown crowning her face.

"I know which one you are." she said loudly, pointing, without looking, at the real Mu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:26 pm

"I know and i don't care!!!" he than slid to Lillian "staff please." he than took the staff with out a answer and slid back to the group okay guys were done here he than snapped and the mirror images of him vanished. "So lets get serious" he than twirled his staff and stabbed it into the ground next to him it some how going cleanly inbetween the floor boards. he than clapped and took out a bag of marbles "don't you think it's funny how the simple items you can find around you..." a loud bzzzzzt sound can be heard "can turn into weapons?" he than threw the marbles at Chrissy and they exploded when near her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:34 pm

Chrissy stood slowly while Mu took his staff back, "Finally. I was beginning to think you were stalling." she laughed manically, a wide, rather terrifying, smile spreading across her face. Her tongue flicked across her lips again, and her ears twitched. She closed her eyes when Mu threw the marbles at her. They bzz'd around her, and she smirked.

"Think your little parlor trick will work on me?" she snickered, beating her bat-wings and floating into the air, "Because if you did, then you're more of an imbecile than I thought." Her eyes were still shut.

The girl grinned, letting out a short, high-pitched screech. The sound bounced around the room, taking in the locations of the marbles. Chrissy used the vibrations of the marbles against her cry to dodge them with ease. As a bat, Chrissy could use echolocation to sense where things were.

"Tsk, tsk." she opened one eye and looked straight at Mu, "You'll have to do better than that!" she said in a sing-song voice, hovering above the room.

Last edited by Skyra on October 9th 2013, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 4:11 pm

"My dear that was only the opening show! There are more acts to come!" He than placed his hand on the staff and sent a shock intk it seemingly doing nothing "now if you land on the floor or touch any surface you will be electrocuted" he than pointed to lillian "the reason she isnt being shocked is because she has a shield on her!" He than grabbed two chairs and tossed them at Chrissy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 7:41 pm

Chrissy laughed darkly, catching one chair in each hand.

"Not bad, shame I can fly." she snickered as she began to juggle the chairs. "I sure hope you have better than this."

She sent the warlock a wink, along with a malicious grin. "Bats stay in the air for most of their lives."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:02 pm

Mu laughed giddly "oooooooooooooooooo what a fool you must think i am!" he than snapped and the chairs exploded whilst Chrissy juggled them "think first before ya act! i studied your movement and found out how good your reflexs are you fell fo my trap!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 9:35 pm

Chrissy laughed among the smoke, it was a dark, haunting sound.

"Silly silly witch." she said through the grey fog. Once it cleared, everyone could see the girl's face. Well, they couldn't really, as it was covered in pitch black ashes. Her eyes were still closed, and she wore an impossibly white-toothed grin.

"That hurt." she laughed, carefully gripping her side, "But if you've not noticed, I haven't attacked once. Do you know why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:56 am

"Your proballay saving up your energy for a big blow or that is not really you but who knows in this world" he said with a sigh "You could also be tricking me to use my energy or this is a trap" he than pulled his staff out of the ground and forced tons of energy into the crystal it glowing brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 10:14 am

"You're smarter than I gave you credit for." Chrissy smirked, "Almost, but not quite right." she added, hovering in the air.

"That's an interesting staff you've got there." she noted, "Where'd you get it? What's it do?" she wore a wondering expression, hate and lust absent from her face. She still clutched her side, holding in crimson blood. She was covered in black ash, her clothes and all bare skin. Except her teeth, it was impossible how white her teeth stayed.

Lillian watched from the sidelines, along with everyone else. She was curious as to how this would turn out, a 16 year old weaponless meister with wings, against a 19 year old warlock. An interesting battle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 4:17 pm

Mu snickered "oh this staff is nothing special" he lied he than picked up the staff and slammed the bud of it into the ground making a loud popping sound followed by a flash of light when the partial blindness cleared mu was gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 5:59 pm

"Hm, now where could he have gone?" The flying girl asked, resting her index finger on her lips as she pretended to think.

"Are you there? Or are you there?" she asked childishly, pointing to random areas in the bar. "You're gonna pop out randomly and 'scare' me aren't you?" she laughed, "Have fun, it's not easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:08 pm

"I'm not gunna pop out and scare you" he said his voice coming from everywhere "i am simply studying my lay out for the battle in fact" the bar turned into a blank land scape to Chrissy's vision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:15 pm

"Ooh, that's a pretty neat ability. Illusion magic?" she asked lightly, looking around the blank space eagerly.

"Sometimes I wish I was a witch like mom, but I guess you can't have everything you want." she laughed darkly, "I'm curious. Where'd you learn it? Never seen it used before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:18 pm

"i don't really tell my opponents about my illusion ability so i want tell you" he said before 5 chairs came sailing towards Chrissy from all directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:24 pm

"Damn, I wanted to know." she frowned, closing her eyes. She let out another high-pitched scream, vibrating against the chairs and telling her their locations. She easily dodged them, flying in between the sailing chairs,

"Why don't you show yourself? Or, are you too scared?" she teased, placing her hands on her hips and sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's need a break too ya know
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next