Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 10:18 pm

(OoC: Just so that everyone's on the same page, this is a non-cannon what-if thread for fun. No develoupment or changes in characters shown here will effect the rest of the forum. Also, since everyone who dies becomes a zombie, I believe the rule about needing permission to kill a character is suspended in this thread since they don't technically die. So, kill some Kishin, eat some brains, and have fun guys!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one knows exactly how it happened. Over the course of 42 hours, the dead suddenly began to rise from thier graves and take over entire towns without notice. Many of the zombies reverted back to thier primal instincts, in a state of perpetual un-stoppable madness. Others with stronger wills hung on to thier minds, but were unable to stop thier hunger for human fleash.... However, they were quick to discover how well thier newfound forms reacted to the souls as well. Armed with newfound powers and an immunity to pain, these Zombie Kishin turned thier sights to Death City. Home of some of the most powerful, and delicious, bodies and souls of all.

At first, there were hopes that the Witches might be able to find the cause of the devistation. Thier Soul Protect seemed to be able to ward off the virus... however, it did verry little to prevent them from being torn limb from limb. Only the bravest of Witches remain in the city to take on the undead monstrosities. But even they know it's only a matter of time before the entire city is overswarmed and the dead conquor all.......

Will you fight the Zombie Kishin? Or embrace the inevitable and walk the path of absolute madness? On this night, under an unusually sickly-looking moon, the weapons and meisters of Death City are forced to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 6:05 pm

It was Silent. Too silent. You see, after the outbreak of brainless zombies, Arisa left her apartment, deciding to hide in a tree house she found deep in the woods. Despite being in a such remote location, she could still usually hear the groans of the zombies and the animal like screeches coming from the humans being ripped apart in the city. At the moment she was low on food since she was only able to bring a few cans from her cabinets and several bottles of water. "What if I meet up with someone..." She whispers to herself, "Will I be able to help them survive...?" This was the question Arisa always pondered during the night time, only because she felt extremely bad for not helping the dying humans in the city. "Maybe I'll end up forming a group of survivors like in the movies." This made her smile a bit. Through out her years of life, Arisa always loved to watch horror movies about zombies or killers. It usually made her smile for at least a week. But never in her life has Arisa thought those movies would become reality! The thing is though; no one knew. No one could've prevented all those deaths, which only makes the situation even worst because how can you stop something that you couldn't prevented from happening in the beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 12:29 am

Jericho walks down the street as though there was no zombie armegeddon, the way he say it, he could kill all he wanted, with no cares in the world. He decides to head to the school to get a better view from the top. "I wonder if I'll see any survivors from atop the rubbleof DWMA", he says to himself as he beheads the walking remains of a former student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 2:29 pm

Kataro was well aware of the apocalypse. But life and death was nothing but an illusion now. He had almost been bitten several times. He was pretty careless about the whole thing. "I wonder if i should..... NAH! Thats crazy!" Kataro was torn between being an immortal or fighting for survival everday of his life. Even there wasnt much of a fight for him anyway. He was a very strong weapon. He walked through the zombie infested streets of death city. "I wonder if the animals are zombies as well.... I havent seen any animals." Kataro spotted a small group of zombies feasting on the remains of a small child. The sight was something he wish he had never seen. There was blood everywhere, The childs eyes had been ripped out of his skull... "HEY! Stop that!" Kataro was crazed by this disgusting sight. He began to run at the zombies with a crazed look in his eyes. "You better stop that!" Kataro pull out his pistol and began to fire crazily at the zombies. He shot them over and over and over. At first it was to stop them, but then it turned into a wild feeling of vengance. Kataro had blacked out and when he snapped out of it, then zombies had been smashed by his feet and his hands wee covered in blood. Kataro look up at the red sky (thats how i imagine the sky right now :3) and let out a deep sigh. "When will this madness end..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 5:40 pm

Jericho watches Kataro from atop his new base at DWMA, noticing his wavelength seems weaker then a healthy weapon's would. He ponder's Kataro's sanity, or whether he should help him. After a final debate, he decides it wouldn't matter anywas, then goes after this strange survivor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 9:15 pm

Jet runs behind Kataro a huge herd of zombies following him Jet turns having LMG in hands and opens fire mowing down zombie after zombie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:13 pm

Jericho walks toward the gun fire through the herd that remains standing, slicing up those he saw as a threat untill he finally met the two strangers. "Hello... The names Jericho", he says softly, slaying the remaining few with a burst of dark blades. "Needs some help?", he asks quietly, looking at the two beings in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 12:07 am

Jet lets the gun go and hang on its strap then he brings up his right arm and makes ten slashes like the nazi zombies one on it in blood if you look you could all ready see maybe fifty there he looks at Jericho and says "What makes you think that either of us needs help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 12:29 am

"I can go if you'd like", he says, starting to walk off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 11:19 am

"NO..Ummm... I think we could use some help." Kataro said calmly. He noticed that one of the zombies were still alive so he shot it with his pistol. "There's nothing left here... Death City is barren and zombie infested... I need to get out of here... But how could I...? This is my home.." Kataro thought to himself. Then he turned and noticed Jets gun. All Kataro had was a pistol and a few packs of bullets. He really need some more protection. "Hey Jet? Where did you get that gun from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 4:34 pm

Jet thinks "Well this thin I got at a overrun military base and a few others as well but I got some from buying them preparing for this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 7:12 pm

Kataro looked down at his pistol. "this is all i got left. I'm a master gunman, but a pistol wont cut it against a herd of zombies..." Kataro began to thing back when he had his arm cannon. "I need a shotgun or something... Maybe a sniper.... Anyway, could one or both of you guys help me find one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 9:22 pm

"I have some trust me." Jet says pulling his hood back revealing the green Chemical J flowing through the scars and he rips off his right sleeve revealing his cyborg arm and says "Either way I will be tougher to kill unless my madness takes over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 9:54 pm

"Your both funny..." Jericho says, forming a blade of pure darkness. "It helps when you can use the shadows around you as your own personal playdough"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:44 pm

"I used to be able to do that...." Kataro said as he thought back... "Well, I have a sword and a combat knife. All I need is a better gun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:49 pm

Jericho sits down a midst the destrustion, molding a glob of darkness from seemingly no where. He stands up, handing Kataro a seemily alien weapon, "Try this..." Jericho says softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:56 pm

Kataro picked up the strange weapon. "It's not to heavy, seems like it could go a while without reloading..." Kataro began to aim the gun. "What's the fire type? Semi auto? Full auto? Rounds? Burst?" Kataro hoped it was burst. Shotgun were his favorite type of weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:59 pm

Jet narrows his eyes his right hand coming up and transforming into a rapier blade and says "I dont trut it Kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 11:06 pm

Kataro turned an looked at jet. "Trust me, I don't either, but were all dead anyway... Besides, I don't think this guy even has a reason to harm us anyway." Kataro whispered to jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 12:10 pm

"Th switch on the side changes it between auto, burst, and semi auto, but i'd still prefer my sword.." Jericho said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 1:00 pm

"Yeah, I like swords as well. But you need a gun for some situations. Thank you." Kataro said as he put the gun on his back. He pulled out his sword and swung it around in place. "What now...?" Kataro thought to himself. He sat there for a moment and began to think. "I think... I think I'm gonna leave death city... There's nothing left... There's nothing left..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 7:54 pm

Deciding she needed to stock up on food and water supplies, Arisa climbs down the tree which carried her treehouse and begins to walk towards Death City. Over the past few weeks, all nature began to slowly die a bit, which included the now leafless trees, which were swinging their bare arms at the bloody red sky. The scenery was like something from a horror movie, so everything felt so unreal...

As she continues to walk towards the now zombie infested city, she begins to whistle softly, whistling the tune of an old rock song she listened to the radio before all of this happened. This brought a small tear to her right eye, which she immediately wiped away, trying to stay strong during such a horrible time. Finally, Arisa approaches the entrance of the city, noticing three figures which seemed to be males.

"Who are they...?" She whispers as she continues to walk towards this, bringing her right arm up a bit, just in case they were zombies. "Wait...Jet? Kataro?" Arisa says their names louder than normal so they could hear her, but not loud enough to attract zombies. "Guys, you better hide, some mob of zombies may come out of no where if you aren't careful." Unlike before, Arisa's voice was serious, having no trace of fun or carelessness like it once did in the past. All of that, her recklessness and joyfulness, was gone, washed away along with bright and smiling face.

At the moment Arisa wore short ripped shorts, a ripped red and black plaid shirt without any sleeves and black combat boots. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail now as well, being shorter than it once was so it was least likely that a zombie could pull her back by grabbing on to her ponytail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 8:58 pm

Jet quickly turns around face Arisa dropping to one knee and bringing up a pistol he had in his side holdster he then says "Arisa? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 9:26 pm

Kataro was about to run up to Arisa, but a herd if zombies turned around the corner behind her. "Arisa, behind you!!" Kataro put his sword in his right hand and his pistol in the other. Then he dashed towards the zombies ready to attack. "We've got nothing to lose anyway!" Kataro shouted, figuring they were going to try to stop him. He was taking revenge on all the souls that have been destroyed because of these creatures. All the dead families, the students at the DWMA , and most of all... His sister. Kataro released a loud yell as he approached the zombies. With his right hand, he stabbed a zombie in the chest. Then he fired a bullet through its head with he left hand. He ripped the blade out and began to fight fiercely. He swung his sword down on a zombie, splitting it in half. He then turned around to a zombie that was behind him and shot it i the head at point blank range. He pulled a grenade out of his pouch and shoved it in another zombies mouth. Then he kick it to the ground and ran back towards the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 9:31 pm

Jet charges sheathing his pistol and changing his lefy hand into a rapier blade and flicks his right hand a blade comes out from the top of the wrist and he rushes straight ro the middle slicing and dicing Zed's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next