Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong?   Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong? I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 6:44 pm

Ace lay unconscious in an infirmary bed. He'd been there for months in a coma after a failed suicide attempt. His survival was almost as surprising as his past. After landing directly on his neck, from jumping off his mansion, Ace managed to survive, despite the odds. Arusa had been tending to him endlessly since it had happened, leaving him with little time to take missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong?   Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong? I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:28 pm

After hearing about what happened, Ayoko quickly zooms to the infirmary, bringing a couple of white roses with her. "Are you awake...?" She whispers cautiously as she enters his large medical room, making sure not to make too much noise, just in case he was asleep or something. Her heart begins to beat quite loudly while she tip toes towards his bed, making more noise then elephant in her ears. I hope he's okay...but why would he do such a thing?! As she continues to think this, she forgets what she's doing and bumps into a cabinet, making everything that laid on top of it fall to the ground, creating a loud noise which would wake up everything. "Whoops...." was the only thing Ayoko whispers, too shocked by her own actions to say anything else. Usually she wasn't like this, but at the moment she was stressing over the fact that one of her close friends would try to kill themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong?   Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong? I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 2:22 pm

"For god's sake Ayoko!" Arusa fell off his chair as the girl rampantly barged in to the room. "He's already gone and jumped off a building, we don't need a cabinet falling on him too." Once he got up, Arusa steadied himself and picked everything up, then followed her over to the bed. "He's been like this for quite some time. I don't know him well, but I never imagined him to be the kind of man to do such a thing... Professor Stein said that he may not ever wake up, but it's possible he could wake up at any second. I'm sorry you couldn't visit him sooner, but Stein said if anything happened to him before he healed, he could get worse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong?   Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong? I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:35 pm

Ayoko sighs, looking over at Ace with a frown. The memories of them practicing her combat for the first time fills her brain, and how they did her first mission together...It was all so saddening to remember, yet it brought a sad smile to her face. Following her sad smile was two tear drops that mange to escape her right eye, rolling down her cheek until reaching her small chin, where it drips off of before hitting the cold tile floor. "God damn it Ace...why did you do such a thing to yourself.." She whispers quietly, squeezing her eyes shut as more tears roll down her small cheeks. As she stood there and softly cried in front of Arusa, her bright skin tone slowly faded and her bright eyes became dull. After a couple of minutes passed, Ayoko straighten up her body, leaving the lilies she brought in an empty blue vase which was on top of the nightstand. Once she placed them in the vase perfectly, she wipes her tears with her sleeve, not wanting anyone to see her this depress. "Anyways, I better leave...I just can't take seeing one my friends like this...especially him." Ayoko whispers to Arusa with a obviously fake smile. The thing was that Ayoko actually looked up to Ace like an older brother, which she's always looking at for some kind of approval. Throughout the months he was gone, she felt a bit sad, but didn't worry about it much...and now since she saw what happened...she regrets not worrying about his disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong?   Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong?
Page 1 of 1