Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP)   Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 10:52 pm

Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP) Rosario-vampire-ii-1642369

Trueman, Sanders Nacht Erlkonig

Age: A sagan old. (Truthfully, he's around 500 years old, in age, but he's a young 500.)

Meister: Meister?! Meisters are for pussies!

Weapon Form: Sanders can take the form of many, many, MANY different forms of firearm with his main weapon form being a large, hammer-head-like cannon that must be held by a handle on the side that shoots cannon-missiles. (For all you Elsworders out there. :3)

Love Interest: Sanders has had many wives and girlfriends throughout his life, but has never found one that he truly loved to his core. Although he did make sure they all had trouble walking for at least two or three different lunar cycles.

Appearance: For someone as old as he is, Sanders looks nowhere near

Personality: (Please describe the character's personality and their mannerisms here)

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"

Last edited by Red on October 17th 2013, 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP)   Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:47 pm

This is a reminder: Death Scythes/Demon Blades must have exceptional apps. So I urge you to do your best to elaborate. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP)   Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 9:16 pm

Oh, I will. With 500 years to fill in, expect Sanders to be Forrest Gump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP)   Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanders Nacht Erlkonig Trueman(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Death Scythes/Teachers :: Inactive Death Scythes/Teachers-
Jump to: