Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 11:51 pm

Lea leaped from tree to tree, landing softly and silently on each branch. She smiled lightly as she landed lightly on the soft grass clearing. The trees encircled it almost perfectly, and she grinned at the near-perfection.

She laughed quietly, turning her arm into a chain with a sharp pointed end. She used the momentum of the moment to swing her chain-arm towards a tree, the spike embedded in it.

"Haha!" she laughed, pulling her arm out.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 12:05 am

Shizuka was resting in a tree. It was a beautiful day, perfect for taking a break from her training. Everything was calm until something hit the tree. Shizuka rapidly stood up on the branch and quietly observed the scene below. She saw a chain stretching back to a girl's arm. It changed and became the girl's arm. Shizuka was interested now. A chain weapon? How often does a chain based weapon appear? She wasn't sure but she liked it.

Sitting sideways on the branch, she dropped and hung upside down from the tree. She wasn't going to speak quite yet. Just observe. Shizuka looked at the girl, blinked. Then dropped from the tree, landing on all fours before standing up. She approached the girl slowly, ready to move away if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 12:36 am

Lea spun around sharply when she heard footsteps behind her, readying her hands by turning them into a red and white blades.

"Oh, hello!" she laughed, her hands turning back to normal, "sorry about that, I thought you might be somethin' dangrous."

Lea straightened her curved spine, the ribbons wrapping around her body growing tight with the strain. She reached up and tightened the ribbon in her hair as she offered the girl a smile.

"Hiding in the tree were you?" she asked with a light chuckle
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 11:03 pm

Shizuka smiled at the other girl. She may have pulled blades on Shizu but it was a misunderstanding, right? She looked the girl up and down. "Yes. I like trees. They're peaceful." She said softly despite the smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 11:20 pm

"That's cool." Lea laughed, "It's pretty serene out here." she smiled, turning around, "What brings you here?" she asked curiously, looking up at the blazing sun, shielding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 9:09 am

"Training. But I got off track." She said adding, "Besides. Can't train much without a weapon." Her smile dropped a bit, but only for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 9:08 pm

"You're a meister?" Lea asked, her eyes lighting up. "I'm Penthesilea Amaya, just call me Lea, I don't really care." she stuck out her hand, offering to shake the weaponless-meister's hand.

She grinned widely, her blue eyes bright and curious.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:13 pm

Shizuka shook hands with the girl she now knew as Lea. "Pleased to meet you." She replied softly. "Shizuka Adachi. Shizu for short." She added noting that her name hadn't been stated yet. Lea had noticeably perked up at the mention of a meister. Maybe she was looking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:24 pm

"Nice to meet you Shizu!" Lea grinned, shaking her hand for a moment before dropping it again. "So, do you have a weapon?"

She wore a bright smile on her face, curiosity hitting her eyes. A slight breeze picked up and the ribbons that wrapped around her body and hair waved around.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:39 pm

Shizuka smiled back at Lea warmly. "No. Have you a meister?" She replied, happily remembering the multi-colored blades that differed from the first transformation she'd seen hit the tree. Shizuka got a bit curious and had to shyly ask; "Just out of curiosity... Did you use two different kinds of blades earlier...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:49 pm

"Nope." Lea replied, popping her lips at the 'p'. "And yes, I was." Lea grinned in response, "May I ask why?"

Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:54 pm

Shizuka smiled, embarrassed for asking. "I was just curious because most weapons only have one form." She awnsered before falling silent again. To question a weapon's abilities even though she's seen them? What was she thinking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 8:58 pm

"Oh, yeah. I have like," Lea paused, counting on her fingers for a moment, "six different forms." she grinned, her eyes wide. She laughed, falling to the ground and sitting criss-cross. A bird flew out of one of the encircling trees, and the leaves rustled in the wind.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 9:04 pm

Shizuka was amazed. Six forms was a lot. "Wow. That's amazing." She replied, softly giggling along. Shizuka sat down where she was standing. She watched a bird fly above and heard the leaves rustling. Nature was at peace for now ans Shizu was happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 9:21 pm

"Is it?" Lea asked wonderingly, laying back and resting her head on her hands. She looked up at the clear sky, "Beautiful day." she noted as a flock of geese raced across the blue. She removed when hand from behind her head, flicking her wrist to turn the hand into a reddish colored blade with white edges.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 9:40 pm

Shizuka watched Lea as she changed her hand, wondering what she was planning with that blade. Of course she had no reason to distrust the other girl, but she couldn't help but wonder. Shizu looked back up at the birds. "Very pretty day indeed." She said in return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 10:18 pm

Lea laughed, "yeah, so, wanna be partners?" she asked, sitting up again, her hand returned to normal. She knew she seemed blunt, but she didn't see any reason not to be. Neither had a partner, so it made sense. Didn't it?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 9:46 pm

Shizuka looked at the girl. She had come down because the weapon had interested her. The only way to find out more about Lea was to stay close right? Besides, They both got a partener out of the deal. [color=orange]"That'd be great."[/clolor] Shizu said softly smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 9:52 pm

Lea smiled widely, "Awesome!" she grinned, laying back down and observing the sky. "Oh, I forgot to ask, are you an assassin? Because that's the kind of weapon I am."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 10:12 pm

Shizuka grinned. Could this weapon be any better suited to her? "Yes. I'm a kunoichi actually." She cooed happily. She had taken a break from training, and now she had found an assasin's weapon? This was turning out to be a great day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 10:24 pm

"Woah awesome!!" Lea beamed, flicking her wrist into a blade again. She found it entertaining to play with it like a pocket knife, "So, what do you know about being a Meister?" she asked as she flipped the blade-wrist .
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 7:01 am

Shizuka thought for a moment. "Besides basic battle stuff, a meister's job is to create a death scythe and prevent another kishin." She said hushed. She knew a bit about resonence and things but she was satisfied with her answer for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 11:07 am

"Well I know that." Lea scoffed, closing her eyes to the sun. "Would you like to see all my forms?" she asked suddenly, but calmly. The blazing sun beat down on them, and a bead of sweat rolled down Lea's forehead. The trees seemed to wilt in the heat, bowing their cone-tops to the ground, the flowers shone in the light, smiling.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 4:44 pm

Shizuka's eyes shimmered as she smiled. "May I?" She asked excitedly. She was hoping that she would eventually see them all, but to see them all at once would make it easier on her to learn how to use each one appropriately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:21 pm

"Sure!" Lea grinned, sitting up. "I'll show you the smaller ones first." A light red aura surrounded her as she transformed, and laying in her place was a strangely shaped throwing knife. Lea's face and part of her nude body appeared on the blade, and she looked up at Shizuka for approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)   Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizuka and Penthesilea (Yuki and Sky)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next