Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who wants to kick a werewolf in the teeth?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who wants to kick a werewolf in the teeth? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to kick a werewolf in the teeth?   Who wants to kick a werewolf in the teeth? I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 3:10 pm

Now that I've got you reading with the odd title, I've made a new RPing site! *insert fanfare* Basically, it's about a coming war between vampires and werewolves and the events that happen as it unfolds. I put a good deal of thought into this so there's some backstory, but in short.... The vampires started a war in the past after they blotted out the sun and turned the moon red. After several hundred years, a series of events trying to get the upper hand finally make both sides realize they need to settle things with a truce.

So, with a large section of land set off for neutral territory, both sides put forth funding to build a school for teaching werewolves and vampires with the hope that it would help the sides become closer. Unfortunatly, extremists still exist on each side as tensions only continue to mount........ And that's where YOU come in as any type of Vampire, Werewolf (which has been expanded to include Nekos), or Summon (it's expleined in the site)!

Wow, that was longer than I thought.... http://redmoonwar.forumotion.com/ Link to the site! It's finished enough to start but you better believe I'll be adding more as time goes on! And, for anyone curious, here's the full official backstory as I have put it in the forum.

Spoiler:

A bit wordy, but you get the point. Also, I need someone to become the leader of the Vampires since Gaff is controling the leader of the Werewolves. So the first person who makes a legit Acceptable Vampire bio and is ok with it will become the Vampire's King or Queen and become the Moderator for the sections inside of the Vampire territory.... Well, unless you're a jerk or something, but I'll deal with that as it comes!
Back to top Go down

Who wants to kick a werewolf in the teeth?
Page 1 of 1