Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) Empty
PostSubject: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:32 pm

Melody sat on the ground across from joey sipping her tea. She looked at Mad's clone that was also with them. " If I have confused feelings its about why she left you here and went with that damn kishin egg." she said calmly. She was excited about Joey's offer for her to move in with him and his girlfriend. " Joey are you hungry?" she said as she went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:35 pm

stacy looked down at her phone at the addres joey had sent her and knocked on the door nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:39 pm

Melody heard the knock on the door and went to answer it. " Who is it?" she called as she turned the knob and opened the door to the small apartment. Whoever it was she could only hope they didnt fall through the rickety old steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:40 pm

Joey open the door for Stacy. "Hey welcome snowbunny" he said to her as he hug her. "Sister this is my girlfriend and old friend Stacy" he said to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:41 pm

stacy was there "hello im stacy "she said with a nervious smile hoping she wouldn't attack her for her witches soul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:44 pm

Melody took a step back so she was out of Joey's way. " Hello Stacy!" she said with a smile. "Its a pleasure to meet you, come on in!" she said as she walked back to the kitchen. Stacy seemed nice. Melody opened the cupboard and pulled out another cup, pouring some tea for Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:45 pm

"Yeah that is melody, one of my weapons, and she is like a young sister I never have" he said to his girlfriend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:47 pm

Melody was in the kitchen pouring some tea for stacy, and she listned to joey talk. " Here you go stacy, make yourself at home." She said as she brought Stacy the cup of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:49 pm

stacy smiled at him ' yeah she seems nice and if shes like your sister then she has to be great knowing your other family who suck " she said to him then smiled at melody " thank you so much " she walked in and sat down siping her tea " you make great tea "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:55 pm

"I was going to tell her snowbunny" he said to her . "Before I meet both of you, I was living with a bad brother and sister mom and dad die and I hate it and I meet Stacy in the park, after that in been in love with Stacy" he said to his sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 3:28 pm

Melody smiled. " Thats sweet," she said politely " The part about stacy that is. Im sorry to hear about your parents." she added. " By the way, thanks stacy." she said, thanking her for the compliment on the tea. She looked around the kitchen, pulling out a large pan and setting it down on the stove. " What do you guys like to eat?" she said as she opened the fridge to see what she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 7:28 pm

"I take anything becouse I can eat everything and anything" he saidsaid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 10:11 am

anythings fine with me too" she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 3:46 pm

" Okay then!" she said as she started making some grilled cheese, like a pro. She could probably cook something fancier had they made the request, but..... she saw no need. After a few minutes she presented Joey and Stacy with perfectly browned sandwiches. " I hope these are ok!" she said as she took her own and sat by them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 5:03 pm

Joey start to eat it like a pro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:08 pm

stacy smiled and nodded and took hers " yeah thanks " and started to eat it quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:13 pm

Melody smiled, not sure what to say. She wondered if Joey had talked to Stacy about her moving in with them . What would she think? " S-so Joey have you talked to Stacy about me staying to your place?" She said, a little nervous to here Stacy's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:17 pm

stacy smiled at her then joey " he hasent but i wouldn't mind if your like a sister to him and plus your his weapon it would be a shame if anything happened and he couldn't get to you " then she fround " but there are somthings we have to tell you for your own safety if you will be staying with us "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:20 pm

Melody smiled softly, happy to hear that Stacy was ok with her living with them. But what sort of things would she need to know for her own safety? " What sorts of things?" she said, a little confused. She took a small bite of her sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:26 pm

she looked at joey then back to melody " once every mounth on the full moon i turn into a wolf with the desire to kill i dont have any recollection of my human life or who my friends are i will attack anyone i get the chance to , it starts out as coughs in the morning and they progress until i change at sunset but joey will have me in a cage sedated "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:37 pm

Melody looked at Stacy and nodded. " Wow." she said, lost for words. So Stacy turned into a wolf once a month, and Joey had to lock her in a cage and sedate her to prevent her from killing someone. She was glad she was told this beforehand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:41 pm

it was my grandmother who put this curse on me for coming back to joey and my old life she cursed me to unwillingly hurt the ones i love and be abule to watch it as i do it " stacy said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:44 pm

"Thats horrible." melody said. " But its sweet that you and Joey have found a way to keep you from hurting others." she added with a slight smile. " Im glad you've told me. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:53 pm

stacy nodded "i dont know what i would do with out him " she smiled then nodded " well if you are to be livving with us you need to know "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 6:58 pm

Melody smiled back. " Im so happy you to two are willing to let me stay with you !" she said happily. She pgot up and poured Stacy a little more tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)   The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ' party' at melody's house ( Joey, sam, fire, and me only!)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next