Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures!   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 8:31 pm

Imagine that you are a pokemon in a world filled with mystery and adventure! You can eplore the clouds, climb a mountain, rescue other lost pokemon, or just kick back and cause trouble. Now take all of this and make it a role-play forum... What do you get? Pokemon Mystery Dungeon of course!

http://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com/

Thanks to those of you who knew about this and waited for me!

Yuki~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures!   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 8:36 pm

I will join
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures!   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures! I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 7:05 am

I'M IN
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures!   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:06 pm

This site is re-opening and soon I'll be making better graphics for it. Come roleplay with us pokemon fans!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures!   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Lost Adventures!
Page 1 of 1