Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elanor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elanor Empty
PostSubject: Elanor   Elanor I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:50 pm

Elanor EkGtylb

Name: Elanor "Ellie" Darvis

Weapon: Arthur and Ben

Love Interest: N/A yet

Appearance:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: Blond, two small sections are sometimes placed in holders in the front (see image)
Eye Color: Turquoise
Build: Tall and wiry
Tattoos/Piercings: Her ears are pierced
Other: Ellie usually wears a soft green-blue dress that reaches halfway down her thighs. It has a dark red lining, and it's sleeveless. The dress has an even softer colored blue-white fluff under the first part. She tends to wear blue-white gloves that reach past her elbows, and thigh-high blue-ish socks as well. Her footwear is a pair of 1/2 inch blue-green heels. She normally wears a reddish headband with wings protruding from the sides, and a choker necklace.

Personality:
Likes: Blue, daydreaming, fairy tales, forests, lights, blue lights, lanterns, fairies, imaginary things
Dislikes: Nightmares, terrifying creatures, pitch blackness
Goals: Make a Death Scythe
Fears: Dying, falling, heights, spiders
Other: Elanor is very kind and understanding. She has a sort of mental incapability to pay attention, and often forgets what she is doing. Ellie can get easily distracted, usually by nonsensical things like a light or butterfly. She can, however, pay attention when the situation is serous. But she will often lose her train of thought. She loves to sit and stare out windows or at the sky. Her favorite books to read are fairy tales, as she always likes to imagine she's the main character

History: Ellie was born in Colorado to a single mom. Her father left before she was born and she never knew him. But her mom raised her well, complete with proper manners and strict rules. Ellie didn't particularly like the rules, but she followed them. Her mom was pretty tight with her laws, and ordered Ellie to never speak unless spoken to. So she did. She spent most of her time locked away in her room, staring up at the moon. Her mom never read her bedtime stories. So she made them up in her head, usually starring her.

When she was older, she wanted to study abroad. Her mom let her apply to high schools out of state. One of the schools Ellie found was the DWMA. She was intrigued by it, and so sent in an application. She was accepted into many schools, but only chose the DWMA. She packed up and headed to the school overnight. Her mom barely noticed her absence.

After arriving at the school she knew she wasn't a weapon, she was a Meister. She read up on wielding weapons, but wasn't quite comfortable with the idea of killing anyone, kishiin or not. But still, she continued on at the school. She found fairy tale books in the library and read them all the way through. She fell in love with them and is now seen nearly always with her nose in a book.

Miscellaneous: Soul Perception

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"
Back to top Go down

Elanor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elanor   Elanor I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 7:10 am

First thing that popped into my head is that that has to be one of the most impractical outfits to fight in, lol! Forgive me if I come off as grumpy or something because I just got up, but it's like... she's going to be fighting Kishin and manuvering around in heels and a miniskirt with a strapless dress. And long hair that would be easy to grab or something. With gloves, so she can't feel her weapon as well. Sorry, but that's just what came to mind....

But, I guess, she seems like a pacifistic repressed child who's develouped an obsession with fantasy and making herself into a fairy tale character in her own little world. So I don't think she'd really be thinking about that stuff, so I really can't judge or anything.

Accepted! I'm really intrested in this character, she feels well-rounded, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where she goes. I mean, will she ever turn to hunting Kishin as her true outlet for possible emotional distress or will she find a way to indirectly help or something? IDK.... ........................

*flies away*
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Elanor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elanor   Elanor I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:31 pm

Elanor SuBGn35

Skyra, image no longer works and her descriptive sections (Appearance & Personality) need to be expanded to a minimum of a 100 word paragraph each.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

Elanor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elanor   Elanor I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:01 pm

As stated on my other app(s), I haven't been active in years on this. So I don't really see why it's a problem in the first place, I haven't RP's on forums in ages.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Elanor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elanor   Elanor I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:35 pm

I'm cleaning up all of the inactive characters in my designated sections and moving them to the dropped/inactive areas accordingly. I do not get notified of every topic I have posted in, so this is the first of your comments that I have seen. Please simply edit the title to include a [Dropped] or [Inactive] tags to the necessary sheets and they will be taken care of.
Back to top Go down

Elanor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elanor   Elanor I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 3:04 pm

Can't you do that? I've been an admin before I know you can. I don't have the time or the energy, nor do I care enough about an old forum I haven't been on in years, to bother changing something you could easily do yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elanor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elanor   Elanor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elanor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: