Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new beginning?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:31 pm

Kairi walked into the training gorunds carrying Deren, the scythegun, by her side. She looked around with a slight smile on her face. " Ok we're here. She said. " Can you transform back to your human self now? " she added.

She sat Deren down on the ground gently and sat by the weapon, waiting for him to return to normal. She figured it would be a good idea to get to know him better before they started practicing. After all, she had only just met Deren. " So, could you tell me about yourself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:41 pm

Kataro was standing on a tree high above them. "Hmm...?" He examined the scythe gun With excitement. "They look strong..." He said with a slight feeling of bloodlust. Kataro hadn't fought anyone in months. At this point he was craving action. He jumped down from the tree and greeted them both. "Hey." He said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 12:25 am

"Ya know, I could've walked here myself!" He stopped as a mysterious man came out from the trees to try and approach them. "Well well well, aren't you the popular one today, Kairi? Whaddya say, doll? Maybe we should just make like a leaf and move on... if you catch my drift...."

His reflection on the blade of the weapon grinned at the man. He didn't look familiar, so they should be at least somewhat safe. Although, there were men who looked similar causing him problems before.... But that was the past, before he joined the academy.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 12:41 am

Melody looked at Deren. " are you complaining you didnt have to walk?" she said jokingly to him before she looked at the new arrival. She took a slight step closer to her weapon, not fully trusting the new guy.

"Hello" she said a hint of caution in her voice. She wasnt sure why but there was something about people who magically fall from trees right by where you are sitting that made her put her guard up.

She turned to her weapon again, " Your right deren, perhaps we should go." she agreed. " but change back because im not carrying you again." she added with a smirk as she looked down at his reflection.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 12:53 am

"Hi, I'm Kataro Hattori." He said with a smoke as he extended his hand. "I'm sorry if I startled you. You seem to be a bit shaken." He said calmly. "I like to sit in high places." He turned and looked at the interesting weapon. "A gun scythe...?" He calculated.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:23 am

Kairi looked at her weapon and then to Kataro. " Its fine " she said. Personally she didnt mind sitting in high places herself. " My name is Kairi." she said with a slight smile. She still didnt fully trust him, but Kataro didnt seem like as big a threat as he did about a minute ago.

She still stood close to Deren, in case the guy tried to pull anything. After all, better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:50 am

"It's nice to meet you Kairi." He said with a cheeky smile. "I couldn't help but notice your magnificent weapon. Someone with a weapon like that must be pretty skilled. I'm very good at combat myself. But anyway, I was wondering if you would like to have a friendly battle?" He said while slightly bowing.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 11:17 am

Kairi smiled at Kataro. "A pleasure to meet you too. " she said politely . He was starting to seem like a good guy. But a fight? She had only just met deren and frankly, she had no clue how to use a scythe gun.

" A battle huh?" she said on any other day, she would have said yes but because of her lack of skill with Deren she decided it would be safest to decline. " Im really sorry Kataro but I dont think its a good time to fight right now." she said apologetically.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 12:26 pm

Deren thought about what was going on for a moment. "If he wanted to off us, he would've doneĀ it already without asking.... So we might as well take 'em on." He smiled in his scythe form, trying to convince Kairi.

"Besides, you need to get used to how this works. And what better way than with a good old-fashoned brawl? It'll be fine and don't worry... if he tries to take it too far, I'll just change back and distract him long enough for you to split. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 12:52 pm

Melody looked at Deren. She hadnt wanted to fight Kataro, especially with a weapon she had never used before. " You have a point" she agreed. If Kataro had wanted to hurt them , he would have done it by now.

" Im not sure how you work yet Deren, " she started " But I guess Ill never know if i dont try." she finished looking at Kataro. " Ok then it looks like we will fight you." she said with a smile, picking deren up.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:45 pm

"It'll be a good idea to get a feel of my weight before you learn about the more advanced stuff. But if you're up to it, the mechanism's the thing under the blade. Ya push it forward and then you can charge the thing on the top and then pull the side thing to reload it and....... Well, you'll figure it out on your own eventually."
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:52 pm

Kataro pulled out his sword. "You may want to prepare yourselves. I'm going to kill you..." Kataro sat there for a moment. Then he burst out laughing. "HA HA? I'm just messin with you. But really, prepare yourselves." He said with a smile as he got into his fighting position.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 2:03 pm

OOC: I meant to put an exclamation mark next to the "HA HA"
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 2:39 pm

(OoC: You could have just edited your post, you know....)
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 2:40 pm

Ooc: mobile version.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 3:32 pm

Kairi took a couple steps back, putting a space between her and Kataro. " Ok deren" she said. She decided since he was a scythe gun, she could probably just weild him like a normal scythe for now and figure out the gun part later. " You ready for this?" she asked her weapon as she kept her eyes on Kataro.

Kataro had a sword, so it didnt look like he would use projectiles. That meant, he would probably have to get close to her to attack. She didnt know how fast he was, but she did know he liked being up in high places; she assumed there would be a possibility he would attack from above. Kairi tightened her grip on her weapon. " Ok lets do this." she said with determination.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 5:27 pm

OOC: very good evaluation... But you're wrong.

Kataro smiled. He twirled his sword around then pointed it at Kairi. "I see you not used to your weapon. So ill go easy on you. But as time passes the difficulty will increase." Kataro made a super quick dash at Kairi with his blade pointed at her chest.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 5:52 pm

OOC: thanks! she doesnt know the guy so she's trying to make her best guesses... she doesnt think she's 100% right anyway lol

Kairi stepped to the side, dodging kataro's blade. " Your right" she said as she quickly flipped deren to hook Kataro by the side. He was fast, so this would be difficult. " but Im not holding back."
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 6:20 pm

Kataro ducked under the scythe then spun around and swung his blade at her feet.

OOC: lol. Your analysis of Kataro was 90% correct.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 7:43 pm

Deren winced slightly as Kairi parried with him and counter attacked. She was pretty good and knew what she was doing, but he couldn't help but feel she was too inexperienced with this type of weapon. Especially for someone who was trying so hard to not hold anything back. She seemed to wield him like a sword instead of the scythe that he truly was. At least, from what he could tell so far.... Carefully, he made sure to note the man's movements as he reacted to try and help Kairi out as soon as they could get some distance.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 10:52 pm

Kairi had a feeling Deren was thinking she sucked right about now. She jumped high into the air, over Kataro's blade and and landed a couple feet away. " Dam it" she swore under her breath. She had to figure out how to use her weapon properly and fast!

" Deren, Im not gonna lie, I have no idea how to use a scythe gun... help me out here!" she said as she prepared to defend against Kataro's next attack. She would have to stay on the defensive until she could figure deren out.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 11:21 pm

"Well, it's like... uhhh......" Deren struggled to try and put things into words. There probably wouldn't even be enough time to learn how to propperly reload or even if she could control her wavelength well enough to figure it out.

"Ok, ya need to take the rod thingy sticking out of the side and slide it up the shaft twords the blade first! Then, you'll need to figure out how to shove your wavelength into the thing. I dunno how that part's done, but it shouldn't be to hard. As long as we can get that done, you can take your time fighting until you get enough space for me to teach you how to fire."
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 11:35 pm

Kataro stood up and smiled. Then he put his sword in his right hand. "Hmm... Trying to put a gap between us and then attack from afar? Won't work..." He thought to himself. His left hand began to glow. Then he put his thumb, pointer finger and ring finger together and turned it into the barrel of a desert eagle. "Lets have a blast..." He said with a slight smirk. Then he charged at Kairi with his left hand pointing at her and firing extensions of his soul at her. "I may want to tone my attacks down a little..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 12:03 am

" shit!" Kairi said as one of the shots grazed her arm and she jumped up onto a low branch of a nearby tree in an attempt to dodge the rest There was no way they could defeat Kataro at this rate with their current skill level.

She pushed the rod towards the blade of her weapon, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly to try to calm her wavelength. She jumped to a higher branch, putting a little extra distance between them. If only she knew how to reload Deren......
Back to top Go down

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 12:13 am

Kataro stopped running and looked up at then from the tree. "I've got something for that." Kataro began to quickly do kartwheels. As he did, he began to glow blue, then he turned into a giant shuriken. Kataro/the shuriken flew up towards the branch that Kairi was on and sliced it, disconnecting it from the tree. Then he stuck into the ground and returned to his previous form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new beginning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning?    A new beginning?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next