Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glyndwr Arget.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Glyndwr Arget. Empty
PostSubject: Glyndwr Arget.   Glyndwr Arget. I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 6:23 pm

Name: Glyndwr Arget.

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: Aurora Boyd.

Appearance: Glyndwr's usual attire consists of button up shirts of different colours, coupled with a pair of jeans and smart brown shoes. During any missions, he dons a more appropriate t-shirt, with a plainly coloured, light jacket atop it, a pair of cargo trousers and heavy duty boots; this combat attire being such to allow ease of movement. His hair is brown, but gets lighter towards the bottom, being almost white at the tips. He is tall and lean, making him relatively weak physically but agile. His height is 6 foot 2 inches. Glyndwr has a knife strapped to the back of his belt, with which he fights when in close quarters. He always has a pocket watch chained to one of his belt hoops with him, even when wearing his combat clothing. Glyndwr also wears a pair of handmade leather riding gloves, when the weather is cold or when he is, well, riding. His eyes are a dark purple like his dragon.

Personality: Glyndwr is a thoughtful person. He will attempt to get anyone out of danger before himself; this however does not mean that he will place himself in mortal danger for no good reason. He will judge every factor he can see and take into account any details when making any decisions out in battle. His serious side is a calculating yet strangely compassionate one, yes, but the side to him that most people see first is the fun loving, friendly and curiously cultured teenager that shows a surprising range of random talents, likes and dislikes.

History: Glyndwr, at the age of 9 was kidnapped by a group of witches who were experimenting on linking humans to different creatures, causing their minds and souls to be linked. The witches performed their experiments on Glyndwr and a dragon who was taken away from their nest when young, causing them to link and be reliant upon each other for survival. During the procedure to link Yurio and Glyndwr, his soul was forced to reshape itself, causing changes to both him and his appearance. These small changes seemed very minor when they were compared with the malleable soul wavelength he gained due to his linking.

Miscellaneous: Glyndwr can use weapons that do not have a compatible soul wavelength with his own without any of the side effects that another incompatible meister and weapon do thanks to his wavelength being able to adjust; the one limitation is that he cannot use soul resonance techniques with these weapons.

Glyndwr's bond with Yurio is strong, and when separated for too long, it causes the two of their souls to become strained by a sort of tugging force, and in time, causes them both pain.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Arc on February 27th 2016, 9:52 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

Glyndwr Arget. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr Arget.   Glyndwr Arget. I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 6:38 pm

I really shouldn't be as ammused as I am at the thought of him scaring the crap out of people with stories of his terrifying dragon, lol! I just imagine him building it up, it licks their face, and then they just freak out. But who can blame the guy? He has a freaking dragon! XD

It's a bit thin in personallity than I would have liked, but oh well. Accepted just for the fun setup!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Glyndwr Arget. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr Arget.   Glyndwr Arget. I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 9:57 pm

Recent changes have been reviewed and accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Glyndwr Arget. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr Arget.   Glyndwr Arget. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 1:19 pm

Glyndwr Arget. SuBGn35

ARC HOW DARE YOU CREATE SUCH A CHARACTER THIS IS COMPLETE UNACCETA-

Just kidding. As of 3/17/2016, he is perfectly in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glyndwr Arget. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr Arget.   Glyndwr Arget. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glyndwr Arget.
Page 1 of 1