Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yoite Yoshinori

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yoite Yoshinori Empty
PostSubject: Yoite Yoshinori   Yoite Yoshinori I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:35 pm

:Yoite Yoshinori 2nw1gs6

Name (Surname, Forename) Yoshinori, Yoite

Weapon: Rose Anguish

Love Interest: None yet

Appearance: Yoite stands at 6 feet tall, with medium length straight black hair. His eyes are a soft brown, in a strange almost hazel tone. is complexion is quite pale, matching with his lanky body frame. His black hair is almost always greasy, evident that he does not wash it, however it naturally avoids being messy. He wears a loose set of suit-type jacket and pants, with a white shirt and a solid black tie.

Personality: Pessimist is the only simple way of describing Yoite. He views everyone around him as either a potential enemy, or else a failure of an ally. Strangely, he does not carry this opinion of Rose. He views the world around him as a dark place, where everyone is equally selfish and evil. He analyzes any situation presented to him, and compulsorily details the worst possible scenario as a very likely occurrence. He's generally quiet, and only speaks when spoken to, generally to answer a question or give a brief, negative opinion on something. He never directly insults anyone, merely points out their negative shortcomings and explains how that could lead to a rather violent death on their part.

History: Yoite was a child of privilege when he was born-at first. His parents were glad to have a son to inherit their vast financial fortune, but as he grew from infant to child, they began to reconsider their joy. Yoite was always cold, distant, anti-social, and quiet, making very few friends and a remarkable number of enemies among other children his age. By the time he was a teenager, his parents had decided that Yoite was far too much trouble. So, they investigated his few interests by viewing his art and the other things he kept buried in his room away from the world. They heard of the DWMA, and based on his many drawings of discus throwing(something he excelled in at school despite his non-athletic lifestyle), they sent him away as an unofficial orphan. His only words to him as he left sent his mother into a stroke: "I always knew you hated me, I could see it in your cold eyes."

Miscellaneous: Never smiles, he is always frowning or carries a blank expression. Often draws random sketches when bored, usually as a means of outletting how he feels.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Yoite Yoshinori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoite Yoshinori   Yoite Yoshinori I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:41 pm

Approved and moved!
Back to top Go down

Yoite Yoshinori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: