Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jackson Hyde

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jackson Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Hyde   Jackson Hyde I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 3:24 pm

Name Hyde, Jackson

Weapon: Escrima Sticks or a Scythe.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Jackson's 5'11, weighs 155lb with very little body fat. He's slim and athletic with a body engineered with a preference for speed, agility, and just constant maneuvering (think of Spider-Man). His hair is in dreadlocks and is about mid length. He's pretty chiseled out and incredibly attractive to most women. Light brown skin with a couple scars here and there. 1 is on his left peck, it looks like a wild animal scratched him, its healed now but is still visible and it's about 3inches long. Since it was from an animal they're are 3 scratches on the same peck and a few big scar on his back. As for tattoos, He only has 2; each of them are on his arms, running from shoulder to his wrist on each arm. They appear to be tribal tattoos. Eyes seem like they're more lively whenever in the presence of a female or when something he's very interested in is happening, but normally he has this nonchalant cool look. His eye color is gray.

He has some custom made clothes to fit his active lifestyle but he still manage to look good (In my opinion). Jackson wears 2 shirts, a black V neck long sleeve and a white collard shirt. He rolls up both sleeves towards his elbow on each arm. Some black Slim Strait jeans and some black dress shoes. He also wear a white beanie on occasion. He wears a black watch and always carry a black messenger bag that is more parkour friendly, not the one that hangs by your waist. He also has an obsession with neck wear. He loves necklaces.

Personality: He's very kind, lighthearted and polite. He enjoys being with friends and stands up for what he believe in. Jackson very prideful and also courageous. A real laddies man (so I like to think). he likes to joke around but when it comes to someones rights or beliefs he likes to fight for those who can not fight for themselves. He's always active, If he's not running around on an adventure or challenging a friend or someone to a fight or spar to test his skills he's just chillin with friends or even by himself. He's very casual and nonchalant, but when he see something or someone who interest him he become this very active person. Food, girls, fights more food, those catch his attention but it's not limited to just that. He loves wearing different outfits. Clothes that feel and look good, he has a wardrobe for almost every situation. He fights with a lot of passion and determination. When something comes up that he strongly believes in he will do whatever he can to see it happen or whatever. Don't let his persistence fool you, with a strong enough argument he can be convinced.

History: Jackson was born with mysterious markings on each of his arms that ran from his shoulder to his wrist. His parents didn't know what to think of it so they just passed it off as a birthmark. He spent the first 5 years of his life with his loving parents, a farmer and a house wife. Shortly after his 5th birthday both of his parents were killed in a house fire which left the 5 year old orphaned. He was later found crying on the side of the road where a strange old man feels sorry for the child and picks him up and took him to where he would then be auctioned off as a slave.

Raised as a slave he was worked and tortured almost everyday. He only found peace with one man, the old man who found him. The old man never revealed his name to young Jackson. He taught the boy martial arts in secrecy, it was forbidden for slaves to learn how to fight. On his 12th birthday after work he ran over to see his mentor to show him how he's been practicing only to find the slave owner with the man having a heated discussion about magic. The slave owner then gave the word for the old man to be executed on belief of teaching martial arts to slaves; right before he was executed a guard finds Jackson hiding behind some rocks and brings him in. The slave owner decides to execute Jackson first, the old man then does an attack that knocks out the owner and the guards. He tells him to run away from here to live his own life and never come back and throws the boy out.

Jackson now a free slave decides to become a powerful meister so that he can protect the people he cares about like the old man who protected him.

Miscellaneous: Other than the scars his skin is pretty soft.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Jackson Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackson Hyde   Jackson Hyde I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 4:25 pm

The one negative thing I could point out is that the fight scene in the history is pretty confusing and wierd to read, but it's understandable.

Other than that, I like the character! He seems intresting, you have some good stuff to work with for potential plans for him, and there's great potential for drama with how quick he seems to be to go for women. I like that there's untold backstory for some kind-of Kishin Egg attack or something in his scars and, overally, he seems like a really well thought out character!

Accepted and welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down

Jackson Hyde
Page 1 of 1