Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barron Braviory

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Barron Braviory Empty
PostSubject: Barron Braviory   Barron Braviory I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 2:22 pm

Barron Braviory Human11

Barron Braviory

Meister: (List the name of your Meister partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Weapon Form:
Barron Braviory Tesla_Crossbow_by_TKingArt

Barron is a Tesla Crossbow he can shoot cross bow bolts in three modes, Single Shot, Rapid Fire, and Scatter Shot a Hyper Cannon Shot, if Hyper Cannon Shot is used Barron won't be able to move for 30 minutes leaving the user open to attack. He can make his bolts become incased with electricity that have enough power to power a city as big as new york for a year.

Love Interest: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

Appearance: Barron wears a stripped hoodie he has a golden necklace, blue jeans and black combat boots. His facial appearance is in his picture he has black hair with navy blue lines running through it. His eyes are a pure silver, he is slim and tall.

Personality: Barron is actually a sweet heart and pretty brave, thooug sometimes his personallity changes to a more stone cold expression to were it could scare you how emotionless he seems. He is not the one to prank but on some occasions he will he has A.D.D, A.D.H.D, and Batophobia

History:
Lets go back when Barron was a 7 year old weapon he was living in a orphanage with his two best friends Gonna and Ella they were very close. They formed a team of pranksters that would prank kids and their parents that happened to walk by the orphanage maybe they were just having fun or they were jealous. Now it's 3 years later he's still in the orphanage Gonna and Ella were adopted and he was the last one in the orphanage the orphanage owners stopped careing for him and he even got starved so he ran away he camped out near the Academy in which he was taken in and raised by a teacher at the academy. There he was trained as a weapon untill he was 16 when the teacher finally saw that he was fit to be a student at the Academy he entered him into it now at 17 he still lives with that very same teacher and even calls him his father.

Miscellaneous:
- He can make his hand emit tesla electricity like a joy buzzer except with amazing power.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down

Barron Braviory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barron Braviory   Barron Braviory I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 6:16 pm

I think the personallity is a bit thin, but it's complete enough to let us know what kind of character he is. Other than that, I like him! He can fight by himself but it's also clear that he needs someone to use his full power, the weapon form is pretty cool, and the different modes for shooting seem like they could each be useful in their own ways. The 30 minutes of uselessness after the mega lazer seems pretty unforgiving to the character... but considering he's got a meister to carry him away he's not completely screwed I guess? Personally, I would have just said 3-5 minutes for the cooldown on it, but whatever....

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Barron Braviory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: