Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yukiko takanaka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

yukiko takanaka Empty
PostSubject: yukiko takanaka   yukiko takanaka I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 6:54 pm

yukiko takanaka Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiiSUbZeN93Kd44qZ36ACmNK4nANKrS9obonQLX_yLTYvsHmeh

yukiko takanaka

weapon: nick blues

teacher subject: art and music

Love Interest:

Appearance: she has short blue/green hair that she usually wears in pig tails she always has a music device with her and always has head phones on.she has sky blue eyes that were border line white. she often wears lovely blouses and dark jeans or slacks but when shes away from school she wears t shirts and skirts or jeans
Personality: she is fun and energetic she loves to play music. she can put her head phones on and get lost in her music she is also very calm and leavle headed. she often likes to communicate her feelings through drawings or music compositions. in battle she is often very focused searching for the right move or note. when shes with friends she is often light hearted and kind but it takes he a bit to open up to people she dosnt know. in class she is very laid back and calm but she dosent take slaking if you slack you will stay in her class until she thinks you accomplished what you were supposed to do in class.

History: she use to be a student to the academy but once her death scythe partner died she left for a few years and fallowed her passion as an artist she soon was taking classes in art history and application along with music philosophy and performance she graduated young head of her class and during graduation death came to her and asked her if she wanted to teach the art and music programs and she accepted
Miscellaneous: nope
Have You Read the Rules?
"i love soul eater "
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

yukiko takanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: yukiko takanaka   yukiko takanaka I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:21 pm

Eggcepted
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

yukiko takanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: yukiko takanaka   yukiko takanaka I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:22 pm

Appearance and History need more length.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

yukiko takanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: yukiko takanaka   yukiko takanaka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yukiko takanaka
Page 1 of 1