Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:42 pm

Emily saw him and looked horrified and jumped to her feet and pulled on the chains holding her to the pedestal and she roared "KESTREL NOOO"she said sarrow filling his voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:41 pm

I saw the book I saw the book to this role playing at the public library called the wings of fire the dragonet prophecy family to read it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:25 pm

ooc: Thanks, my memory was failing me.
Peril looked confused. " Why wouldn't she want me to see this? "
" Kestrel here is accused of high treason. Of stealing two eggs from the hatchery, refusing detainment, and conspiring with the talons of peace no less. "
OH KESTREL, HOW I HATED THE BEATING YOU GAVE US, HOW WE NONSTOP ACTED TO PLEASE YOU, HOW YOU RUINED ALL OF OUR LIVES. I FEEL SORRY THAT THIS HAD TO HAPPEN, I REALLY DO. Arthur thought. he really wasent happy to see anyone die, but better her then him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:30 pm

Emily was pulling on her chains taers coming to her eyes "let him go "she yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:55 pm

Then the dragon for the defense walked to the platform and says "Queen you are the one who put Kestrel in the breeding program. Where she then had a egg wih two dragon eyes one with too much fire and one without enough fire and the rule is that you have to kill bothe dragon eyes if that happened but you stopped here."
OOC:cliff hanger muahahahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:58 pm

Emily looked suprised and listened curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:59 pm

" Yes however the key flaw in your argument is that she fled with both of the dragonets, killing neither. " scarlet said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:02 pm

Emily looked at arther "did you know she had hatchlings"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:08 pm

" Could have fooled me, by the sounds of it I don't think I'd talk about them either. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:10 pm

Emily nodded and watched them down below her piller in the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:12 pm

"But my queen you confronted ,for which I remember because I was there, and gave her the chose to keep one and kill the other she killed the one without enough fire and kept the one with too much fire and then you changed they rules and ordered the guards to kill her did you not?" The old dragon said

Jet shakes his head at what he is hearin" I say all this is fake"

Peril shakes her head "No that can't be right the only twin dragonetes born that year was me and I had killed my sibling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:16 pm

scarlet scowled, the trials were a joke. She was always right even if she wasn't " Incorrect, I told her to kill the other one and she refused. fleeing the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:21 pm

The old dragon says "Well then if I remember correctly when Kestrel tried to grab the skywing hatchling it burnt her talons so then you took the hatchling and raised it to be a fighter."

Peril finally figures out what happened and leaps forward careful to not touch Jet "Wait I volunteer to fight for Kestrel's life!"

Jet had fallen on his face and got up and mutters "Three moons that was a tough trail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:26 pm

Emily looked confused ad she watched wondering why Perl would fight for kestrals life when she was just determine to kill jet today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 8:03 pm

Scarlet was surprised and angry. " Peril what are you doin- " before regaining her composure and saying. " Under what right? " Thankful that she hadn't told peril of the champions shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 2:41 pm

Peril growls and says "I will fight...... For the right of my mother's right to be released and to live!"

The old dragon says "Well the mighty champion has found out about her mother

Jet looks calm and says "So that is why Ketsrel has those burn marks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:36 pm

Emily watched with wide eyes as the scean played out in front of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 6:52 pm

" Grrr. Looks like an old dragon had been teaching her... " without warning scarlet bolted from her perch and took the old dragon in her talons by the wings. Taking him higher and higher.
Arthur strained against his wires. He just couldn't break them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:40 am

Peril screams "No I read it on a scroll!"
Jet strains against the wire gritting his teeth
The old dragon dragon struggles some but not much as Queen Scarlet lifted him into the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:34 am

Scarlet flew higher and higher, until she was a good 500 feet off the ground. " Let this stand as a lesson to all those that oppose me. " Then she dropped him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 8:22 am

The ol dragon plummets to the ground he can't open his wings and just plummets to the ground Peril tries to reach out but stops and she let the old dragon plummet and hit the ground dead

Jet says "Well he really fell for that one didn't he?" When he hears no laughter he says "Tough crowd."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:45 am

Emily screamed out as the elderly dargon fell"noooooooooo" and she growled at Scarlett un abule to watch the old dragon fall" I swear when I get out of this you are dead"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:54 pm

So much death.. Arthur thought. NOTHING good had happened since their escape. Things got more hopeless by the day.
scarlet laughed as the old twat fell, mockingly waving goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 12:28 pm

Emily sat there glaring daggers ar scarlet "I wish I could breath fire so I could fry your sorry excuse for a dragon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:47 pm

Jet says "I can do that!" He opens his mouth and breathes the fire flying at Queen Scarlet "Rawr!"

Queen Scarlet dodges to one side and says "Guards detain him!"

Five or so guards fly at him four hold him down while the fifth puts a clamp on his mouth

The old dragon hits the ground and Peril flies over to the body and cries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next