Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 5:47 pm

It was a regular day at the DWMA, classes going on, students walking through the hallways chit-chatting it up. Friends, rivals, meisters and weapons co-existing. In the middle of a lecture the door opens and causes a scene. Everyone in the class all stare at the entrance and there stands a young dark skinned kid, he looked about 17 - 18, dread locks tied up to they wouldn't be in his face, he wore freshly pressed black jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt with an unzipped leather jacket. "Student's this is Jackson Hyde, he will be a new student from here on out. Sit where ever you'd like then take out your text book and turn it to page 71." Said the professor.

As Jackson quickly studied the room he notices a rather attractive girl with long black hair, rather pale skin sitting by herself in a corner, it looked as if she was minding herself. She only took a glimpse at the entrance looking as if she wasn't really that all interested that there was a new student. He then goes and sit's right next to her and proceeds to take out it text book. As he was closer to her he could tell that she had blue eyes which caught his attention since blue was his favorite color.

He gazed upon the girl trying not to seem rude or creepy about it, silently he greets her "Hi I'm Jackson, nice to meet you." He said in a calm whisper with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 6:18 pm

ooc: is this open?
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 6:34 pm

occ: umm no, well not right now at least.
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:22 pm

layla was siting at her desk in the back ,she only looked up momentarily at the new kid as he walked in. when he sat next to her she keeped her gaze on her book but she could teel that every so often he would look at her.she could feel her cheeks getting warm as he continued to look at her and when he spoke he had the deepest voice she had ever herd. she looked up at him with her crystal blue eyes " hello im layla nice to meet you too"
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:55 pm

He shared a friendly smile at her "That's a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." He said to her. Then he got back into his studies, shortly before class ended "I have also been made aware that there are still some students that have yet to find themselves partners. Remember that one is needed to participate in missions." Announced the professor. "Oh man! I need to find a partner! I wonder how many weapons are left! " Jackson yelled out
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 8:23 pm

laylla blushed at his comment and tried to focused on her work but was finding it hard to when the professor announced that there were people in the class who needed partners she knew it was for her she was the only weapon in the class without a miester and she git up and walked over " im free as a weapon " she said blushing hoping he couldn't tell
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:12 am

After hearing Laylla say that Jackson stared at her with a deep look, he noticed that she may or may not have been blushing; but, that didn't matter to him at the moment. "Hmmmm.. I'd be honored to be your partner! Err- I mean not partner as is boyfriend and girlfriend! I meant it as partner for missions and stuff." He said looking away trying not to blush. Almost immediately after that the school bell rang. Class was over.
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:16 am

laylas face burned and she smiled " yeah right for missions and stuff " then she picked up her stuff and left her face pure red and she dident want him to see
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 2:08 am

As he Laylla bolt out of class he had a baffled look on his face "I wonder why she ran away...?" He thought to himself. Jackson then ran after her asking her to wait up.
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 10:08 am

she slowed down to let him catch up whiles she calmed down
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:58 pm

Jackson catches up to her, dodging the other schools students in the hallway "Hey, don't you think that we should get to know each other better if we're going to put our lives in each other's hands?" He asked her with a quite serious look on his face staring deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:14 am

she dident meet his gaze but smiled and nodded " yeah your right we should get to know each other more how about we hang out for a few, i have free period this hour " she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid   New Kid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: