Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funn and Sun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Funn and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Funn and Sun   Funn and Sun I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 3:16 am

Funn and Sun BCXX0Xm
Funn (left) and Sun (right) (no known last name)

Meister:N/A

Weapon Form: Funn and Sun's weapon form is a pair of metal gauntlets. The inex and middle fingers of the gauntlets have feathers attatched to the tips. The feathers look and feel normal but when the meister wants they can cause them to harden and become razor sharp. The meister can also control the length of the feathers, using them as whips or something like swords.

Love Interest: none

Appearance: Funn and Sun are sisters, though their appearances are not very similar. Funn has dark red hair and deep brown eyes. Her skin is tan and she is short with a girlish figure. Sun is a little taller and has light purple hair, green eyes, and pale skin. Both are small and look young for their age.

Personality: Funn: She is very lively, playful, and outgoing. Funn is easily excited and loves having fun. Due to her excitable nature she is a bit clumsy and often finds herself in precarious situations. Funn is tougher and less timid than Sun

Sun: Sun is quiet and thoughtful. She is not shy around people but she tends to let her sister have most of the attention, even though she can often be just as playful as Funn. She is a caregiver by nature and looks after Funn with motherly attentiveness. She is the more intelligent of the two but also the more submissive.
Because of their playful nature, Funn and Sun can be difficult for their meister to control. They require a patient and caring meister that can put up with quite a bit of nonsense.

History: Funn and Sun were found as babies, dumped on the steps of the DWMA. They were taken in and raised by a kind old teacher named Penelope. She did her best to raise them up to be brave and strong and to value morality. Because of their upbringing they are vehemently against the taking of innocent life and harbor a deep seething hatred for all Kishin.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

Funn and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funn and Sun   Funn and Sun I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 9:31 am

Razor feather whips.......... I wasn't sure what you'd do with the idea once I pointed out it could be useful, but Umbre, you've made me proud! *hugs*

Anyways, these feel like pretty simple characters to use. Good for getting introduced to the site and stuff. Yet there's still a little bit of mystery in why they were left to be expanded on later and a character for them to work off of as a mother figure to make them more relatable. Also, I like how they're opposites but don't seem like they're extreme opposites or so different they wouldn't get along.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Funn and Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: