Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamaki Kijo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tamaki Kijo Empty
PostSubject: Tamaki Kijo   Tamaki Kijo I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 2:27 pm

Tamaki Kijo (Arms of Hell)

Meister: [None At The Moment]

Weapon Form: Tamaki was made of souls of fallen, from bast wars, he was fused with many weapons and kishin eggs. He has many forms due to this. His first form is Nunchaku Mode, in this stage Tamaki turns into a big, but light knunchuk that can go up to the speed of 89 miles per hour, in this form the wielder can control electricity.

Tamkai's second from is, Hell`s Slicer A giant ninja star that can travel up to 2 miles and come back at least up to 2 minutes, this form is used for wielders who can fight without their weapon, but have two targets at the same time.

Tamaki`s third form is Soul Edge This form requires it to be windy or raining, it is just a normal katana, but it controls wind and water, in the right conditions.

Tamaki`s Final form [3 stages] Armor of the Unspoken Tamaki had a demon`s soul fused along with the many weapons and kishin eggs, because of this he has a sacred battle armor stored in him. [Stage 1] Rebels Outcome The wielders right arm is covered in a light armor, and has a partial wing that allows a high jump and slight levitation. Their is a gualuant on the right hand that has 2 claws and one small cannon that fires soul blast. (Stage 1 is the Soul Resonance, but is extremely hard to achieve) [Stage 2] 50% Death Sentence The right arm is similar to stage 1, the left becomes a large blade, and a chestplate and leg and waist armor is added, this adds speed and power. [Final Stage] Armor of the Unspoken A fusion with Meister and Weapon, both willpowers make each other stronger, their speed is godly, and their intelligence is doubled, they are the perfect human. A solid plate is covering the eyes and mouth and a long black sleeveless cloak is added and flexible pants, the hands are as hard a bedrock and pack a lot of power. (This Is un-likely anyone can achieve this connection with Tamaki.)

Love Interest:

Appearance: Tamaki is 5`9 tall and weighs 121 lbs. He has Asian toned skin, He has spiky black hair and sharp blue eyes. He wears a plastic tube on the right side of his head that he puts hair through, and on the left he has a white feather sticking out of the top left area. Tamaki has a navy blue scarf covering the bottom part of his face, and his demon tattoos. He has a sleeveless old cotton gi as a shirt, and a black hakama (Flowing Pants). He also wears shinobi sandels with a hard metal plate on top.

Personality: Tamaki is a bit shy, he is a little scared from his haunted childhood, his terrorized past. All the souls and weapons he had to consume. He often gets flashbacks of the memories from the souls he had fused with, and it causes Tamaki to go crazy and fall apart. He has an emo like personality.

History: A cult by the name Roganlia, they had fused all the souls after kidnapping Tamaki, he had to undergo many experiments, at the age of 5. They were going to use his innocent soul with one of warriors and monsters to feed their demon ruler, Lucik. When Tamaki was brought to the demon he fell to his tiny hands and bowed, he looked up with the smirk of a god. "Y-Your the scum I had to suffer for! This man who calls himself a demon!" Tamaki glared at the red eyes of a tall pale man with a muscular body, he stood in front of a red door they had screams of madness behind it. He replied "No, you are my new seal, I suffered for you..." Tamaki stood in shock as his long black hair covered his tiny blue eyes. Lucik came closer and touched his chin with his bony hands and turned into red vapor that engulfed Tamaki. 12 years later Tamaki decided to use his new found powers for the good of humanity. So He found him self at the door of the DWMA.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater!! <3"[/center]
Back to top Go down

Tamaki Kijo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Kijo   Tamaki Kijo I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 3:51 pm

Ok, it feels like you're trying to do quite a bit with your first character here, and I respect that, but I'd like to make sure I understand how this works completly because this is a pretty intresting way to make a weapon that can progress as he develoups. So if I've got this straight.....

First off, I'm assuming that there's no real way for him to partially transform. Most of the time he'll either be a shuriken or a nunchuck with lightning resonance until a storm happens, where he'll be able to finally become an easilly wieldable lethal weapon. So the Meister will have to either master fighting with a shuriken or be able to call a storm since I imagine a nunchuck isn't the easiest weapon to use.

Then, when they start unlocking his final form's powers, they'll be able to fight more effectivly with the claws. Second stage finally gives the wielder a blade at any moment, and third stage just makes them insanly fast and somehow smarter? IDK how you would RP your character suddenly becoming smarter unless they're just able to react to things faster or something.

---

Ok, so... if I'm understanding this right, he'll have a lot of tools in his arsenol, but won't be able to make use of most of them unless he's in the right situation until he unlocks the final form. When there's a large ammount of advantages at what seems to be no cost. Uhhh... crap, this is a tough call........ I think it would be best if the final form's stages took more energy each stage until the next one was unlocked to balance things out a little. Like maybe the first stage would tire the wielder quickly until they unlock the second stage of the armor form, then the first stage would have verry little strain on them. Then, when the third stage is unlocked, it'll allow the wielder to use stage 2 without consiquence but stage 3 would heavilly strain them until they got used to it. So that and clerifying how the final form's 3rd stage can effect thier intelligence, and he should be good to go.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki Kijo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Kijo   Tamaki Kijo I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 4:26 pm

In his knuchaku form he does not need a storm, he can control/make electricity though while in this form.
His third form, Soul Edge is what requires a certain weather. It has the ability to control water or air, but not make it unlike electricity in his knuchaku form, so he needs it to be windy or rainy to use either the water or air element.

For stage 1 of the Armor of the Unspoken, Tamaki has to have a strong connection with his meister, the duration of stage 1 is a total of 3 post, any longer and the meister will receive 2x the damage taken as a cost. The average damage stage 1 would cost, is a few bruises. On the other hand in stage 2 the meister will lose seances like blurring of vision, or lose of hearing, and some times soul seance can be lost. The duration of this stage is 4 post, any longer will cause 4x the damage, permanent loss of a seance. For Stage 3 requires a perfect balance of friendship between weapon and meister the Duration is 6 post, going over the limit is not a physical loss but a mental, and can cost the friendship of Tamaki and his wielder. The intelligence boost, is the speed of thought and how quickly they react, and their strategy planes increase in creativity.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki Kijo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Kijo   Tamaki Kijo I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 4:51 pm

Ok. Are you sure you want to use that scaling? Just, to me, it seems like it would be too underpowered since it wouldn't really give you enough time to do that much. Although, I have to say, really like how much thought you've put into this!
Back to top Go down

Tamaki Kijo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Kijo   Tamaki Kijo I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 5:03 pm

I`m sure about my decision, I`m one who make my weakness my strength. And thank you I appericate that.
Back to top Go down

Tamaki Kijo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Kijo   Tamaki Kijo I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 5:55 pm

Alright then. Accepted! Not really much else I can say after how much I went on about his weapon form in my first post. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tamaki Kijo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Kijo   Tamaki Kijo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamaki Kijo
Page 1 of 1