Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nano Empty
PostSubject: Nano   Nano I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 5:37 pm

Nano Anime-Emo-Boys
Name (Surname, Forename) Chi, Nano

Weapon: N/A *At the moment*

Love Interest: Playing guitar

Appearance:  Nano is a young vampire who stands at 153.2cm or 5 foot 2 and weighs 97 pounds. His fairly long *for a guy* hair is usually hidden beneath his black hoodie that is built in to his sweater. His jeans are grey with cuts around the knees. He carries around a guitar case on his back even thought it is empty.

Personality:His ego is high and his standards of his skills are even higher. He tends to be alone all the time and think off in space about the way to far off future instead of living his life in the present. Many would call him a bright kid with talents that would lead him to a bright future if he just stopped being so hard on himself all the time.

History: One day at a park. Sat a lonely young boy *about 7yrs old*. He felt as if the world hated him for existing and he hated them right back. Every day he would come to this park and sit on the swings and watch every others child’s parents pick them up. He never had that chance to live that life after all his own mother tried to kill him. Now was the time he would usually sit here and gaze up at the stars. And that is how he would live. Sooner or later a random person *will fill in with a real senior players name later* came and showed him kindness for the first time. He was then granted a place to stay and was enrolled within the Death school. Many saw his potential which led for high expectations but he was no fool for any idiot could see that they just didn't want him to grow into a real big problem later. He played along reminding himself each and everyday that no truly cared for him just didn't want him, being a vampire which are known for deception to turn against them. Yet as the days went on he became comfortable and lowered his guard due to what s commonly known as friendship. which now brings us to the present day.

Miscellaneous:
Race: Vampire

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Nano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano   Nano I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 5:45 pm

A vampire...who's not a witch...new but accepted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano   Nano I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:11 pm

Nano SuBGn35

Prof., please remove the image coding if he is not going to have one. Additionally, his Appearance and Personality descriptions need to be edited in order to meet the minimal 100 word paragraph limit. Also, please provide background on him being a vampire, or remove the detail; if you keep it, notify a staff member so that he can be moved to the Monster section.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nano   Nano I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nano
Page 1 of 1