Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE   Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:16 am

Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE Second_tsuchikage_by_jose08-d6cqxd4

Name: Rathium Byzantine

Meister: None

Animal Form: Panda

Love Interest: Currently none

Appearance: Being at 7'4,Rathium towers over most.His entire body is covered by intricately wrapped bandages, with only his dull purple eyes and nose being visible, giving him an overall mummy-like appearance.Under these bandages,however,he sports numerous scars he has earned during life on numerous occasions.He has short black hair(covered by the bandages),dark blue shorts and a unmarked dark blue headband.However,on times when he isn't at DMWA,he tends to wear a full body kimono,being dark blue on the top and turning white on the bottom with a full moon imprinted on his back.

Personality: Rathium is a extremely calm and collective individual,unlike most witches.He is also unfailingly polite,very often apologising for other people's actions.When in battle,he retains his quiet and respectful nature,but is much for serious.He appears to be both extremely knowledgeable and analytical,often times observing an opponent before actually attacking.He often uses the honorifics Kun,Chan,Senpai,and Sama.On a more casual scale,he is very shy to the thought of dating,so much he blushes a deep red.He is not use to be touched affectionate,adding on to his shyness.

History: Even at a young age,Rathium was a quiet and polite person.He grew up in a average family and was loved dearly by them.He was often mocked by others,due to being a male witch.This didn't help either,as witches themselves mocked him because he acted so differently.Never-the-less,he often made trips to the witche's realm,often bring back books and reading them quietly in solitude.At age 9,he left his family with a tearful farewell as he then set out and begin doing what most witches do.He supposedly traveled through Asia,Africa,and South America until he found Death City.On his travels,he gained more knowledge and was often fought by Meisers,usually defeating them or retreating.He didn't have any ill-will towards them.He finally found a house,abandoned,and made his home there.He made a room containing all his books,which line each of the walls.He supposedly read all of them already and welcomes anyone to read them.He then found the academy and decided to join,hoping to gain more knowledge.

Miscellaneous:
He is Pansexual.
He has insomnia.
Like some witches,he does not use incantations.
His animal form is,of course,covered in bandages aswell.
He useless his magic uniquely,often using it to harden his body or certain parts of it to be as hard as diamond.This has a disadvantage,however,given the body part would become stiff (EX:Hardens his entire arm,can't move his fingers,hand,etc/)
He can use magic to visibely enhance physical attacks and his strength,a purple aura surrounding the body part.
His magic seems much like a steriotypical witch,often being thrown orbs of magic that explode on contact.
He has knowledge on many things,including mythology and how to use certain weapons.
He is seemingly never scared of anything,having even once fallen asleep during a horror movie.
His signature attack is the 'Chaotic Demise'.His magic shrouds his entire body as he suddenly runs/flies at the opponent at high speed.When his,his magic will explode,shrouding both of them.He will then jump out,revealing the damage he done.The explosion hurts him aswell however,and he seems to able to control how destructive the technique is,being able to a small explosion to a gigantic suicide bomb.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Luv Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE   Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:55 am

I need a bit of clerification here.... So he's a Warlok, but he managed to also become a DWMA student? I mean, it's possible with Soul Protect, and no one would suspect someone covered in bandages to be a Witch, but as soon as they got someone who wanted to be their weapon they would be discovered. Anndddd... as far as this site goes... the DWMA is still hunting witches and making Death Scythes, so that could be a bit of a potential problem depending on what the Admin playing Lord Death says about it when they find out about your character's witch-hood as well as a problem among the witches if they figure out he's doing that......

So... I guess there's nothing wrong with it if he wants to hide as a student, but are you sure you want to do that? It's intresting, but it could be pretty difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE   Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:39 am

Ok, accepted! His hardening ability's pretty intresting and I'm pretty curious how he'll deal with the school when they eventually figure out who he is. Also, I have to say, I really like that his animal form is a Panda covered in bandages, lol! If you're up for it, Koa's got a weapon who's obsessed with Pandas to the point of always wearing a panda hoodie, so that could be fun. Maybe she could see the good in him and keep his Witch-i-ness a secret?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE   Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 3:26 pm

*Cough* I'm not Koa *Cough*

And, yeah, I know, I'm supposed to be on hiatus. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE   Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rathium Byzantine INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1