Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rathium's logias

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rathium's logias Empty
PostSubject: Rathium's logias   Rathium's logias I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 4:00 pm

Powers/Technique

Orbs-Rathium is able to generate orbs made of magical energy.They are purple in color and explode on contact.They don't do much damage but can be fired in a rapid succession.

Abrupt End-Rathium charges a large amount of magic into his fist and then smashes it into the opponents stomach.An instant later,the pemped up magic bursts right through the opponent,leaving a hole and completely erraticating the stomach.This requires physical contact however and can be dodged.

Break-Rathium charges at the opponent and smashes him/her with a magic enhanced elbow.This can easily break through bones and solid concrete.

Enlightment Knee-Rathium,using his flight and magic,suddenly jumps high,attempting to smash a magic enhanced knee onto the opponent.This easily break the opponents jaw.

Diamond Imbodiment-A technique developed by Rathium,he uses his magic to harden his skin to the point it is as hard as diamonds.A full-on punch to a harden area can easily break the opponents knuckles.Most melee weapons would break also.There is a disadvantage however.The body part that hardens becomes stiff,so he can move and specific part of it.

Strength of Ares-Using his magic,Rathium augments his physical strength to the point he could lift boulders or cars.Cannot be used at the same time with Diamond Imbodiment or Speed of Hermes.Will put strain on him after extended use.

Speed of Hermes-Using his magic,Rathium enhances his physical speed to the point he is able to outrun a freight train.Cannot be used at the same time with Diamond Imbodiment or Speed of Hermes.Will put strain on him after extended use.

Rebirth-Rathium focuses magic into his hand and makes a spinning orb of magic.The compacted nature and moving speed of the magic allows the orb to grind into whatever it comes in contact with to inflict major damage. This tends to launch the target spiralling backward after being hit or, if the target is lying on the ground or being launched to the ground, the destructive force is enough to form a crater.This causes extreme pain in the hand that makes the orb and will go numb for 7 posts.

Tartarus Rush:Once having activated Speed of Hermes,Rathium barrages the opponent with high-speed kicks and punches,almost impossible to dodge due to the speed.

Olympus Disk:Rathium opens one can forms a purple disk of magic and throws it at the opponent.The disk itself is immensly sharp,being able to cut through steel with ease.

Chaotic Demise-Rathium's signature and ultimate attack.Magic shrouds his entire body as he suddenly runs/flies at the opponent at high speed.When his bashes into the enemy,his magic will explode,shrouding both of them.He will then jump out,revealing the damage he done.The explosion hurts him aswell however,and he seems to able to control how destructive the technique is,being able to a small explosion to a gigantic suicide bomb.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rathium's logias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rathium's logias   Rathium's logias I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:25 pm

I guess this needs to be clearer in the instructions, woops! This is to keep track of your characters relationships and personalities so people can get an idea about all of your characters very quickly.
Back to top Go down

Rathium's logias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rathium's logias   Rathium's logias I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:26 pm

I asked and they said I could put my moves also,I add as I earn new stuff (like relationships xD)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rathium's logias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rathium's logias   Rathium's logias I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:32 pm

mkay! i didn't know.
Back to top Go down

Rathium's logias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rathium's logias   Rathium's logias I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:32 pm

IT OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rathium's logias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rathium's logias   Rathium's logias I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rathium's logias
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Logs :: Inactive Logs-
Jump to: