Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jay Rako

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jay Rako Empty
PostSubject: Jay Rako   Jay Rako I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:19 pm

[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Name Jay Rako

Weapon: Tamaki Kijo

Love Interest:

Appearance:
Personality:  Jay is a pretty normal person, he is very social and out-going. He takes any dare, and is a total perv, he constantly looks like he has something "Dirty" on his mind because of the constant blush on his face. He always has a creepy grin behind his tall collar. His eyes tend to scare people away because of the color and, it sort of gets him in a rage. In Battle he is absolutely berserk and goes in a rage state. His nickname is Hell Flames.

History:  Jay`s Parents where great Teachers at the Academy, and his mother was a death scythe, he plans to be just like his dad and make a strong death scythe. But his mother died not to long ago, and his father has been missing ever  seance then, but Jay still wants to live in the legacy of his parents, he will not give up. So at the age of 15 he joined and is in a second year at the DWMA and is a 2 star meister. He specializes in close combat and fighting without a weapon, and can handle ninja based weapons easily. He was raised by the owner of a karate dojo on the outskirts of Death City, he often stops by to train there. One year into the DWMA without a weapon, he was eager to get one that had more then one form, he then found Tamaki Kijo and became his partner and is now in 2nd trimester as a 2 star meister of the ARMS OF HELL.

[For Deth]
Jay is very ninja-like because he finds the art of ninjutsu, fighting and weapon handling is a lot more easy, and he can make up his own style for it. He tried many times to find his own style in a basic art, like the art of fighting with a shield and boring junk like that. He then was introduced to ninjutsu by a the man he was raised by, who happened to own a dojo, where he was raised and trained. He fights evil in the name of his parents.

Miscellaneous: Can use soul force, can use his soul wavelength to move fast and leave behind an image of himself.

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVEEEEE SOUL EATER!!! <3" />" />

Last edited by LouxSealvein on December 7th 2013, 4:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Jay Rako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Rako   Jay Rako I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:53 pm

Having a picture is okay, but can you please add a real description as well?
Back to top Go down

Jay Rako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Rako   Jay Rako I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:58 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down

Jay Rako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Rako   Jay Rako I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:07 pm

First, a minor nitpick.... You mention that he's wearing grey shorts that cover his legs... sorry for sounding like a jerk, but wouldn't those just be pants? Also, it looks like he's wearing pants in the image, too.....

Anyways, more to the point, I'd like if you could add a bit more to his personallity. It's almost there, but I think he could stand to have some more in that area. Also, his history's good, but I'm just wondering why he's so ninja-like? I mean, is he just a fan of ninjas? Was one of his parents a martial artist? IDK, I just think that warrents a bit of an explemation....
Back to top Go down

Jay Rako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Rako   Jay Rako I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:38 pm

I`ll get too it tomorrow night....
Back to top Go down

Jay Rako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Rako   Jay Rako I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 4:19 pm

Edited~
Back to top Go down

Jay Rako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Rako   Jay Rako I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 4:26 pm

I really don't have too much to say about him... but that's not really a bad thing, I guess? IDK.... Accepted, but I wish I could make some kind-of a better post about it. Wait, I think I've got something... so I guess he'd be alright fighting with a sword a shield if he had to since he's trained with them slightly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jay Rako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Rako   Jay Rako I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Rako
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: