Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitai Yoru

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 1:58 pm

Name: Kitai Yoru

Weapon Form:

weapon powers:

soul resonance, form and abilities:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Flaws:

Habits:

Fears:

Goals:

Alignment: [chaotic evil]

Overall Personality:

History:
History:

Miscellaneous: He can build almost anything he puts his mind to. He knows how to fly planes. Doesn't have a clue on how to land them though. Does not know about anything related to weapons, meisters, and kishins.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater![/center]

Last edited by nevermore on March 13th 2014, 10:00 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:53 pm

Sorry, but I can't accept this. I just find the mention of rape, even if it is in spoiler tags, completly disgusting and innapropriate for a character's backstory. Especially when it's a child being forced to watch his own mother, the person who took care of him for so long, sexually abused right in front of their eyes. I believe I told you this before on the chat when the bio was originally made, but just to make myself clear... I've held a character back for having a reference almost exactly like that before not too long ago. If you want to imply that she was raped or something, that's fine. If the kid never goes upstairs to witness something THAT messed up, or they shoot him before they cut her cloathes off, then it would still work. He would be able to understand what they were going to do. But to actually mention the 7 year old child being forced to watch his own mother go through that... I just can't let it through.......
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:56 pm

Alright, the thread has now been edited and is now more appropriate. HOWEVER, since you have not been here a week, I'll shall leave this character here and move it then. You are free however to make another until then.
Back to top Go down

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 12:35 pm

THIS CHARACTER IS NOW UNAPPROVED AND IS UNDER REVIEW
Back to top Go down

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 1:37 pm

Okay, I get the whole, 'under review' bit, but did you need to use bold and a font to rub it in?
Back to top Go down

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:49 pm

Approve~

-Just remember, what you did with connor could be considered as OP, so please refrain from doing this. From now on, make sure to watch your character's action, if not, a character deletion will be made.-
Back to top Go down

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:53 pm

I only had to do that because someone killed my character without permission, but thank you anyway. It is greatly appreciated to have him back.
Back to top Go down

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:02 pm

Kitai has reached 150 souls, so I'm upgrading his abilities. He can now absorb energy from his hands to his shoulders. He can also create 15 copies of his weapon form, from the previous 12.

Tell me if I'm doing this wrong, or your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitai Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitai Yoru   Kitai Yoru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitai Yoru
Page 1 of 1