Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fallout. ( currently open! )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:52 am

OOC: oh never mind just think he said let's go check on Ben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 12:57 pm

bens door is unlocked. inside it looks as if someone left in a hurry. " Ben? " Arthur asks. the chief of vault security comes out of bens room holding a guns to the boys head. " nobody move... " he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 2:11 pm

Jet has his bat raised above his head a foot raised falls onto his back and lays there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 11:51 am

ooc: run that by me again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 12:27 pm

OOC:*SCIENTIFIC VOICE*Jet was off balance with one foot raised so he feel onto his back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:36 pm

" where did your parents go! " the man yelled as he aimed the gun at Arthur. " I don't know! " Arthur said.
ben struggled in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:56 pm

Jet is still laying on the ground and yells "I am lying on the ground!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:36 am

" good to see. " the guard says before he points his gun at him. thinking fast Arthur slaps the pistol away and grapples with the man. he was good, but he was no security chief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:48 am

Jet jumps up grabs the gun and aims it at the security check "I rrecomend you let him go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:10 pm

he didn't stop fidgeting, there was a mas look in his eyes. " you'll have to kill me. " Arthur got grabbed and was held like a human shield.
ooc: this is were your stats come into play, if he has weak small guns skill he could be saved by his perception. with high intelligence of persuasion he could talk him down. that's not even scraping the surface of combinations so give it a try!
ps: please don't shoot Arthur...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:30 pm

Jet merely thinks then notices one of the cheif's leg is uncovered acts like he lowers the gun then aims it at the uncovered leg and fires
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:41 pm

he blew his kneecap off. " AHRRRG! "
ooc: were did connor go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:50 pm

OOC:not sure

"BOOM! Kneeshot!" Jet yells while throwing his fist in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:35 am

Arthur spins around and breaks his neck, the chief falls to the floor. " knee shot? do you think this is a game? "
ooc: well I'd like it if someone else joined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:04 am

Jet thinks then nods "Yeah pretty much. But that is key to keeping a sane mind."

OOC:same herw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:18 pm

ooc: sorry about my absence... could you catch me up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:46 pm

ooc: I don't think I want to do this anymore... abandon thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:06 pm

OOC: sure tactical nuke incoming! *nuke blows up this thread*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fallout. ( currently open! )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2