Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evnissyen the Anfri

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evnissyen the Anfri  Empty
PostSubject: Evnissyen the Anfri     Evnissyen the Anfri  I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 8:02 pm

Name: Evnissyen the Anfri

Animal Form: Evnissyen takes the form of a leviathan. The massive yet lean quadruped creature is 12' tall, and 28' long. He has scales they weave so tightly that air does not penetrate them, and he is almost completely smooth to the touch. No normal weapon can penetrate them, and anything less than a solid blow from a Weapon has slim to nil effects. He regards iron as straw, and while agile for his size, he is still has little chance of keeping up with a more balanced opponent. This form may also heat itself up to temperature high enough to quickly boil water, though it takes a moment to reach its peak. Using this causes his core, and throat to appear crimson like smith-work. The inside of his mouth is a dark green, almost black, and sports menacing a spear like tongue. In this form his voice resonates in several octaves of the same tone.

Love Interest: That's a funny joke.

Appearance: Evnissyen appears in human for as a 6"8 male, with no hair, ashen pale skin, and gaunt, vaguely handsome features. His eyes are completely pitch black, save the crimson red pupil, that seems to glow in the dark, and leave a trail when he moves. He enjoys black leather attire, that is formed to resemble the dull scales of a serpent, and may wear a plain black cloak to hide his unnatural appearance depending on where he is. Evnissyen holds a confident pose, and usually appears as polite even in the face of those he hates.

Personality: Evnissyen loves discord. Particular the kind between two people that love each other very much. While his goal holds the forefront of his interest, he will quickly, and with much joy sweep up, and divide anyone he can from their allies. Most of the time this will involve him applying a forked tongue to the most ambitious, or weak minded of the group. With any luck they will all fall apart. He, as well, possesses a great pride, and while he views other people's insults as the prattling of an inferior form of life, when his pride is wounded that person becomes the center of his cruel ambition, and may be counted among the victims of his next deviation. All in all Evnissyen is driven by a twisted curiosity that isn't quenched until someone somewhere has suffered in a brand new never before seen way, and entertains the idea that he is being virtuous in letting them co-operate in his machinations. As far as he is concerned he is completely altruistic. He still has some catching up to do on the times, and may sometimes act out of place, or misunderstand select words and their new meanings.

On the subject of combat, Evnissyen views it as a game. While he is far from afraid of conflict he usually finds fighting beneath him, preferring to organize others, pitting them against one another. In a way if he has to resort to combat he has come too close to losing the game. When he is caught in a battle Evnissyen will use explosive spells to keep the opponent off balance, and resort to physical attacks when closing in for the kill.

History: An innumerable number of years ago there existed a prodigy in the witch kind.  Had he been born in a later time he might have been regarded as an arcane gladiator, but the word simply did not exist to him. Gladiator in the fact that he that he was capable of learning and applying a broad range of spells. His ambitions lead him to unite a massive cult of humans to lead on his own kind under the pretenses that he would save them from annihilation. In secret he would gorge himself on his followers, converting their vital essence into the immense power he would lead against the witches. Despite the power he had acquired, and outnumbering his quarry sixty to one, assaulting the witches at their stronghold proved to be a fools errand reflecting his pride and youth instead of his valor.

The witches spent months trying to dispatch their former aggressor, and had no knowledge that it was a waning strength absorbed by his followers that protected him from there best efforts. With the knowledge of his time limited power known only to himself, the witches decided to find a different way to remove him from the playing field. They erected, and sealed him in, a giant sigil of immense power. This sigil was designed to not only hold him indefinitely, but drain his abilities until such a time that he could be destroyed by his own brethren. The only problem was, it never happened. He was forgotten in the ground for who knows how long. Decades past, and not a single heartbeat was produced by his body. Finally the sigil began to show the weakness of its age. Fate had drawn a kishin egg to the site. The fighting that would ensue released enough latent energy to break the seal. Like an outdated light-bulb shorting out. Released from the power of the seal, Evnissyen would have reeled in the pain from his first heartbeat in centuries were it not for the well packed dirt beneath him. Clawing his way to the surface, he gasped for air. His lungs cried in for him to stop, as his body sputtered to life, his mind fought to understand the situation. His thoughts clearing the mission became clearer once again.

Turning to the pair that released him, he extended a hand in thanks. He was struck with surprise as he witnessed his first weapon transformation, but more than that, they didn't have the common decency to give him a name before they began a futile attempt to kill him. Sweeping them to the side, he decided it best not to waste his first conquest on this dishonorable pair. Instead he would delve into their memories, stealing all he could. He would discovered a plethora of things. Alphabetical systems that gave way to beautiful pieces of literature, gasses fed through tubes to give life to the machines of the world, and wavelengths that send pictures through the air to appear in every human dwelling. The spells possessed by witch's once measured in a precious few thousand now measure in the millions. Perhaps the most important thing he's learned, was of the witch Arachne, and her creation of these Demon Weapons, or perhaps that the great one Shinigami, would manage to stop his kind where he could not, and go on to police the world under some ruse of peace. That the being now regarded as Lord Death somehow managed to remove his own fear, and mold it into a breathing thing, only to skin it alive! However, he couldn't help but remark upon how pathetic that these powerful beings have only ever eaten 99 kishin souls, and one witch soul. He would recommend a new thesis. One that would make gods mad with envy, and the world shake with fear! What do YOU think happens when you feed a weapon 99 witch souls, and one Shinigami?

Miscellaneous:
-Has yet to develop soul protect, or any other recently (being subjective here) developed spells. He does display a mastery over the base elements. I.E. Fire, Water, Air, Earth. While he learns spells with phenomenal amounts of ease whether or not he will actually use them is an entirely different story. His code of honor leaves him with little taste for affliction magic. He still holds to a love of pyro magics, and using air to hyper-compress it yielding devastating, and explosive results. As well he views soul protect as a cowards tactic, and will only use it when absolutely necessary.

-Evnissyen has a rather fun ability to drain the knowledge, and/or power of a person when they are incapacitated. The person recovers over the course of a few days, and the power Evnissyen drained deteriorates in a similar matter. If however the person in question is dead, he can pull double the energy from them. In this case the energy has no where to return to, and stays with him until used. The energy pulled is used for boosting the potency of a spell, and shrugging off attacks. Draining energy does not effect the health of the soul it only fatigues the body. It takes several regular humans to gather a significant amount of energy. While pulling knowledge from someone is permanent, and very useful, he can only pull a modicum of information before he risks accidentally implanting an others memories in place of his own, and on extreme cases parts of their personality.

-Evnissyen regards his animal form as a novelty more than a tool. He may use it to test to versatility of/toy with/intimidate someone, or bolster his defense in especially desperate times, but generally doesn't like to sacrifice mobility, and composure for mere physical strength, and defense.

-Given the time he was born, Evnissyen comes from the very purest of witch blood. Even still, the seal he was trapped within served its purpose all too well. While an onlooker would say he performs at an optimal level, Evnissyen himself recognizes the power he should have, and regards the loss shamefully.

-Anfri is a Celtic name for "disgrace", and Evnissyen is "lover of strife".

Have You Read the Rules?
"Soul Eater!"

Last edited by HeartlessProf on March 3rd 2014, 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Evnissyen the Anfri     Evnissyen the Anfri  I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:04 am

Alrighty then!

*le cracks knuckles*

Let's destroy this app!

First up: You need to specify a general estimate of his age

Second up: Stonehrnge is kind of A MAJOR FREAKING PIECE OF HISTORY, though you do have excellent story writing abilities and I appreciate your knowledge of the celts. Still, no Stonehenge.

Thirdly: you can't suggest this guy predates death or that he doesn't know of him. Death is literally called "a great old one" so I think it's safe to say he has been around longer.

Fourth: He can only be as powerful as any other witch, a good cover-up for that change could simply be that his power faded with time or something.

Side-note: I would say you can't be a leviathan, but if I once did a dragon then in not really in any position to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evnissyen the Anfri     Evnissyen the Anfri  I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:01 am

Edited.

To be honest, I knew the Stonehenge thing was a stretch, but hey, it was a good idea, and I thought it was worth the shot.

The age 3,578 is just a wee bit over the cap, but I would like to justify it by saying his time spent actually living, and not in a state of limbo was 78. I simply added the 3,500 because that was when the Stonehenge Site was thought completed, and I while I can't use a valuable historical artifact, I would like to keep his bloodline imposing if possible.

Now that the age, Artifact, and Bloodline are fixed. I have to say that while I think I fixed the Death problem, I might have missed some. In which case I am obviously willing to edit again, and apologize in advance if you must point it out to me again.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Evnissyen the Anfri     Evnissyen the Anfri  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:48 pm

Yup, guess it all checks out now! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evnissyen the Anfri     Evnissyen the Anfri  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evnissyen the Anfri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: