Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Stranded and Afloat (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 9:57 pm

So earlier today I had the most amazing idea for a roleplay. I don't know HOW it came to my head, but it did.

So here is the idea: A few friends from Death City decide to go on a cruise ship for summer vacation. But everything goes wrong when the ship is slammed into by a barge. The friends are kept stranded in a life boat (or separate ones. Depending on how the story goes) and could possibly find an island to call home for some time in search of help.

This is a canon roleplay and your characters still have every ability they always have had.

Rules:

-Keep OOC at a minimum
-Keep the RP realistic. Meaning, as soon as the boat wrecks, they can't find the island right away. Or finding their way to the lifeboat easily from being stuck inside of the ship.
-Site rules apply

Here are the current role players. If you are going to join, be committed to doing so.

-(Me of course)
-Connor Flynn-Mrs. Metzger
-Dead Eyes-Kataro
-Jac600-Arthur

Last edited by Waffle Cat on December 14th 2013, 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:02 pm

Id love to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:06 pm

Okie. As Kataro I suppose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:31 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:34 pm

I'll do it as Ms.Metzger if you'd like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 11:17 pm

Okie! You're both in. ouo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:49 am

can I audition Arthur for the role?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 9:41 am

Yep! We can start the roleplay now if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:31 am

lets go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:41 pm

Spencer slams the trunk of his Camaro and the door with his foot. A towel bag being held up by his mouth and his hands full with a few suitcases and snacks made everything hard for him. Carrying everybody's stuff was harder than he thought and he almost knew for a fact that they would be too excited to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:48 pm

Kataro pulled up next to Spencer on his motorcycle. He has 3 duffle bags with him. One on a single shoulder and two on the other. He hopped off of the bike and set the bags on the ground. He stretched his arms with a smile. "I wonder if I'll be able to take my bike on the ship... Probably not... But I need my bike." He thought. Kataro sat down on the ground next to his bags and pulled out his phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:52 pm

Dropping the bags, he breathes heavily and sits down across from Kataro. The ground was hot, so whenever he went to put his hand on it, he instantly pulled it away. "Ow."

I doubt it. How would you get it on the ship anyways?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:02 pm

Arthur walked up. he was in charge of bringing food. he has a very large ice chest that he rolls behind him and bens backpack. bens voice echoed through his mind. you never know " so tell me the details of this trip again? " says Arthur as he starts packing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:03 pm

Laura got out of a cab. she carried a rolling suitcase behind her as she met up with spencer and kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:14 pm

Seeing that everybody had showed up, he glances up at Kataro then up at the two others. It looked like he himself had the heaviest load. But it didn't matter. They would be putting it all back in their rooms soon.

Well....we might as well start boarding before they leave us.

Standing up, he gathers everything how he had it before and walks slowly and steadily towards the ship's ramp that led up and into the side of the ship.

The name of the ship spelled out Carnival and below it, it said "Sensation." He's been on many of the other Carnival ships before, but this one was a first for him.

((Story time: The last time I went on a cruise, somebody missed the boarding and we watched them chase the ship all the way up the dock. One of them almost decided to jump off of the dock and swim after the ship. XD We felt bad for them, but it was hilarious to watch.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:24 pm

Arthur loaded on. but he got a headache. something bads going to happen... he thought. no this will be great! he reassured himself as he got on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:03 pm

ms.metzger unpacked her things into her cabin "So what's first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:20 pm

Kataro shrugged. "Gather up into teams and play lazer tag?" Kataro said sarcastically. "I really like swimming..." He said aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:23 pm

Slamming the stuff down into the crammed room on the bed, he doubles over with his hands on his knees and breathes deeply. Of course they had to be on the top floor. And the elevator took forever just to arrive and pick them up.

They....they...they....have like three...pools here.

He wasn't joking. There was one on the back of the ship and the two on top. Including the jacuzzi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:24 pm

" what about swimming laser tag? " suggested Arthur. " just swim down in a diving suit with waterproof guns and do this jaws stile. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:42 pm

"where do you expect to find those?" Ms.metzger said as she took out her hair tie, letting all her hair flow out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:45 pm

" Diving suits should be around here somewhere and we can make the laser equipment. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:50 pm

"eccentric as usual" she took off her clothes and revealed a black bikini underneath. "you guys have fun, i'll be by the pool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:02 pm

Kataro took off his shirt and stuffed it in his bag. He took of his ring too. "I'm going with my meister." He said as he took off his pants, revealing his black and white swimming trunks. He got his towel and followed Ms. Metzger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:06 pm

ooc: Dead could you join my flashback thread. I could use more people

with her hair down and clothes off she looked like a completely different person, she looked much more relaxed than she usually did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next