Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 years ahead

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

5 years ahead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:51 pm

Anna growled and blushed more "I-I just like someone that's all..And..Do you remember what is said five years ago? No Hugging!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:53 pm

"Booooo... You're no fun..." Kokoa pouted "I guess I have to go with my own crush then~" she then walked over to Dylan and hugged him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:00 pm

"It's Tristan isn't it. Isn't it obvious?" Dylan said as he hugged kokoa.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:04 pm

Anna mumbled "But I'm gonna be forever alone.."
Lukas put his hand on his forehead "Then stop with your obsession."
Anna nodded "Okay.."
Lukas crossed his arms "So...?"
Anna sighed loudly "Okaay..Why wants to hug me?" She stared at Lukas and gave him a deadly look. And then she realized what Dylan said. "Shut up! I will never tell you!" But she was blushing slightly Whre is my scarf when i need it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:08 pm

"Meister and weapon love, soooo cute~!" Kokoa exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:15 pm

Anna clenched her fists "I said..I will never tell you!" She tried to hide her emotions
Lukas chuckled more "But I know the truth!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:18 pm

Kokoa giggled "Anna, you're just so cute~!" She then laid her head on Dylan's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:46 pm

" lets go! " said Arthur. he had never even left Sofia, just contact slowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:46 pm

" lets go! " said Arthur. he had never even left Sofia, just contact slowed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:50 pm

Anna sat on the ground and sighed "Fine..You won. It's Tristan."
Lukas smiled "Good Luck, sister." Then he looked at Arthur "Without Aurora, huh? Okay nevermind let's go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 12:33 am

Tristan was behind anna when she says this "anna?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 1:10 am

Kokoa noticed what was about to happen so she grabbed Dylan's hand and dragged him along "Come on let's go~!" She then passed past Anna and gave her a wink as in a "Good luck" gesture before looking away and joining the others.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 2:07 am

Anna sighed. Then she stood up turned to Tristan and looked at his eyes. "Yes?" She said with a blush on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:22 am

he didn't say anything else, he just pulled her closer to her and kissed her without warning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:30 am

Arthur kept on walking to the chupecabra.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:01 am

Lukas followed Arthur

Anna was wery surprised. After Tristan kissed her, she coudn't move. But then she said "T-Tristan..." and hugged him " I'm sorry if I've ever been mean to you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:33 am

Kokoa kept walking but turned around for a second out of curiosity and she smiled wide at what she saw "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god~" Kokoa exclaimed as she gripped Dylan's hand tighter "It seems like they where just kids yesterday~!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:10 pm

Lukas heard what Kokoa. He turned around and looked at Anna and Tristan. Then he smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:38 pm

They arrived at the restraunt.

Dante sat at a table and beckoned them over. Everyone sat down.

connor almost looked like a clone of his father

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:41 pm

Kokoa gasped at the similarity between Connor and his father "Oh my! Nice to meet you, Mr. Flynn. I'm Kokoa, 1/2 of your son's weapons. Nice to meet you!" She stretched out her hand for Dante to shake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:44 pm

Lukas looked at Dante "Nice to meet you, sir"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:45 pm

"nice to meet you too." he kissed ms.metzger when she sat next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:48 pm

"Awe..." Kokoa said softly before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:49 pm

Lukas smiled "And Congratulations!" After he said that, he started thinking about his sister and her weapon, Tristan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:36 pm

siku walked in whistling when he saw everyone sitting together. "look who it is, my least favorite people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ahead   5 years ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 years ahead
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next