Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brisa, Fala

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brisa, Fala Empty
PostSubject: Brisa, Fala   Brisa, Fala I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:55 am

Name: Brisa, Fala

Animal Form: Crow

Love Interest: No one that is expecting

Appearance: A slender figure and beautiful posture, this witch is more than meets the eye. Having long purple hair that is curled at the end, shaped similar to a spoon, her hair goes down to her waist. Her eyes shine green like those of emeralds. She wears a dark green gown that looks similar to a well made dress, a latin design on the edges and wears black laced boots. She stands at around 5' 6''.

Personality: She is very flirty, and tends to get what she wants with a bit of mind games. She can also act a bit like a smartass as well. She likes to talk about how her future is going to be as if she has it all planned out, and talks a lot about a person's past. She can be very temperamental, though her emotions swing from one to another in an instant. She doesn't like to kill, but that could change within an instant when she smells blood. She also can sometimes have a laughing fit, causing her to lose interest in anything that she was doing.

History: Fala was born into the Witch's circle, and has been used to it ever since her trails at the age of 9. As she grew older, she attained many magic spells and was able to fend off anyone who attacks her. She wasn't the best witch there was, in fact she failed her exams three times in a row before she was able to cast spells that would allow her to hide and become one with the crowd.

She used to be teased by others, them saying that she had no magical powers, that she couldn't remotely be a witch. But, to much of their surprise, when the exams were finally complete, Fala showed her magical powers. However, she had no control of this power at the time and nearly destroyed the building that she, and other witches, was living in.

But soon, with the help from another witch, Fala was soon able to control her power and was able to go out into the world...like Death City.

She walked through the streets, with Soul Protect that she had learned from 4 years of training, and soon saw a young boy with a cat tail. This boy's name was Avery. She wanted minions so that she could do something with her life and not waste it. So, she called onto the boy, asking to show his power to her.

And so the boy did, he was a Weapon, a Double Scythe that could merge into one. This pleased Fala and soon convinced Avery into joining her for the while. Fala crafted a potion, one that would put a person to sleep for an hour, and gave it to the young Avery while in weapon form.

With the power of a weapon at her side, she went on to collect as many souls as she needed for her minions to rise. She went about this, for far too long. The young Avery awoke and soon saw what she had done with him, so he got out of his weapon form, and ran far away from the witch. This made Fala frown in disappointment, seeing as she needed more souls.

However, she had stopped collecting the souls in order to keep a low profile. Ever since then, she has been working at a local library, to keep her low profile and make sure to keep an eye out for that Weapon boy.

Miscellaneous: Fala LOVES Pumpkin pie.

Have You Read the Rules?
Hey, I freaking LOVE Soul Eater, Autograph your spline for me?
Back to top Go down

Brisa, Fala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisa, Fala   Brisa, Fala I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 12:10 pm

I can't autograph your spline, but I can accept the bio. Like the idea behind this character and how she's just kind-of here and there instead of focusing specifically on any one thing or trait. Also, I think it's hilarious how she's a librarian but acts like a flirt, lol! IDK, just something about this character seems wierdly unique.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Brisa, Fala
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: