Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mad jr/shara the mad

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mad jr/shara the mad Empty
PostSubject: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 7:29 pm

mad jr/shara the mad CO-Miss-Muscle-274009155madness jr

Name: madness jr

Meister:

Weapon Form: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ripper_(weapon)

Love Interest: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

Appearance: http://blackkusanagi.deviantart.com/art/CO-Miss-Muscle-274009155 she is  3/4 the size of the girl in the picture her breast aare both boobs and pecks making them female pecks she has long red air symolying herself on one side of her head and on the peer black hair for shara her normal oufit is mortaly steam punk era with her top hat and black and red gothic style mixed with the school unfirom

Personality: just like her mother madness jr has the madness. And she isn't always in control. she has a mind of a 5 year old. do to the fact that  the woman who caried her did tests on her altering her looks and age but left her mind slpit and scared one hads is that of a five year old the other that of a grow woman. But her mind stayed 5. her muscled appearance is also a sideaffect. another sideaffect is a second personilty named shara the mad she is the adult version of herself

History: not much is know about the frist five years of her life. seeing that she has been aged up twice. ounce when she was born. and then agina when she turn five. now she is  fifthteen. however she can go to the acdamy and trained. her mind has been scard. leaving it  split the five year old kind and caring. and the more adult one bitchie and sluty she was born with the madness the woman who carried her was doing things to her thats why she was aged up she did that so that she could yuse her to make a dark minster after that mad found out and took her away to mad island then deiced to let her join the acadmy.  

Miscellaneous: (she is half 3 fourth the size of the girl in the picture)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater" "[/center

Last edited by sam on December 29th 2013, 12:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 3:26 am

She looks... Like she could break a person in half. lol. Approved N' Stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 4:21 am

Actually...this character cannot be approved for the following reasons:

• Every section should be at least 150 words long (1 decent paragraph)
  • Please add an appearance that this reasonable. I mean, anime is pretty messed up, but I don't think a female hulk would be running around in Soul Eater.
  • Please fix you history because I can barely understand it.
  • For the appearance, try adding eye color, hair color, build, head shape, beauty marks or birth marks, clothing choices, color and length of hair, and ect.
  • Please fix your personality for the grammar mistakes make it hardly readable. Add how she's like out and in batter, how she looks towards people she just met and old friends, explain what's her likes and dislikes, why does she likes the things she does and so on.
  • As for the weapon, please put a link or imagine of the actual weapon itself, not the link to a website that describes everything for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 4:47 am

ema already aproved her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 5:38 am

I understand that, but I feel as if Ema made a mistake. If Deth, sov, or any other admin were to say this is approved for their reasons then I'll allow it, but until then this is still unapproved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:51 pm

Sorry, but I have to go with Rock on this one.... Mainly because there's not really any explemation for why or how she became the way she is. How did her mother split her soul and for what purpose? Was she a witch who's experimenting on her daughter and screwed up? If so, what the heck would she be trying to accomplish? If she wasn't a Witch, then how did she split her child's soul or whatever? How would splitting the soul even speed up her growth? Also... yeah, the appearence is a bit of an issue too....... Even if she was a guy, that level of muscles is completely unrealistic! I mean, she's bordering Broly-level steroids!!! And I doubt everyone would be ok with someone just walking around the DWMA in a bikini like that, if that is how she just normally dresses. Imagine if someone just walked around your school like that....

It's an intresting concept, but it definatly needs some work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 4:02 pm

will i want to just have her born with her mother madnss and the one who caried her was a witch and i am much bigger but still have a girls body don't ask and that is not how she normaly dresses her i was gonna have the woman who carry her do al that stuff to her but wan't sure if i should
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 7:34 pm

You know, if you're just going to say she's not the same as the person in the image you linked to, then you might want to put that in the Appearence section.

My main problems are still here. Why would anyone want to age their child up like that. For what possible reason would someone scar the poor child in such a way?! I mean, if the witch did it, then why is she going to the DWMA? If her mother did it, then how the heck did she manage that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 7:41 pm

her mother took her away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:11 pm

Ok, now I'm just confused and I need to get this straight because you've went through 3-4 seperate backstories. First she was made by the ghost of Mad or something with a tool, then it was changed to her mother being a witch forced to have Mad's kid or something.... So what we're at for the backstory right now is that she's been rescued from the witch by Mad who took her to the DWMA. Are you certain that this is the backstory that the character is going with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:56 pm

I hate to be the douche here, but.....I can't really tell what you're trying to say in your bio/history.

Also, I think it's fairly impossible to have a female character that's probably stronger than everybody's characters here combined.

Including mine. And he's fairly......large in muscle size.

I could help you via PM with your character if you want me to.

*tosses waffles in everybody's faces and then scrambles to a corner*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:20 pm

the one where she gets save by mad yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:30 pm

what do you got in mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:29 pm

PM me and I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mad jr/shara the mad   mad jr/shara the mad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mad jr/shara the mad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Dark Weapon Creation :: Inactive Dark Weapons-
Jump to: