Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A freak heads to London! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A freak heads to London! (open) Empty
PostSubject: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 2:13 pm

After getting away in the oddly symmetrical car from the cake-like city, he had hightailed it to the nearest airport. And lets just say that it was no longer in the same condition it was in when he first got in it. His poor driving left that car in ruins and barely working. He had removed anything useful from the car, and then set it ablaze. 'Ah, the beauty of the flame. It's almost too much for words.' The voice thought. The albino ignored it for now, currently looking over the things he got. He attained a phone, a flashlight, and a lighter. He used that to set the car on fire.

After a few minutes of ninja-ing through the airport, he made it to the plane hanger. A few more and he was now in the pilot's seat of a seemingly empty plane. "This is always too easy. Oh well, off we go!" He shouts as the plane starts up. 'Oh, lets go to London! We haven't crashed anything there yet!' She suggests. "Excellent idea, next stop-hopefully- London!" He exclaims as the plane takes off, delaying every flight planed for the rest of the week.

Last edited by nevermore on December 20th 2013, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 2:16 pm

Kokoa was woken up by the sound of a motor engine. She examined her surroundings and remembered how she got there "Did I fall asleep again?!" She face palmed "Maybe the pilot can help me...." She said out loud before heading to the pilot's cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:15 pm

mania bangs loudly on the window with a twisted expression of happiness, and fear. Happiness because he was just freaking weird and fear because he was currently hanging onto the WING!! The planes speed increased and they started to lift into the air "LE'ME IN!!!!!" he shouts, hoping somebody could here him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:26 pm

Kokoa listens to banging on one of the windows, and saw a boy with a weird mixture of expressions on his face. Should I? He could be a maniac, but, he could die, too... she started panicking as she made her way to the emergency exit Okay, 1...2... She then opened the door "Get in!" She shouted holding onto a seat so she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:15 pm

The albino driver was suddenly alerted by a button that the plain door had been opened. "That's not good." He muttered.'No crap genius. Did you think that a breach in the hull WOULD!' The feminine voice screamed.

The man picked up the intercom radio speaker. "Goooood evening passengers, this is your driver speaking. We are glad you chose us on your flight to London, instead of one of those airlines with licensed pilots." Dread started to spread to the two passengers. Even if one wasn't on the plane yet.

"Now if you look to your left you'll see the ocean. If you look to your right, you'll see MORE ocean. So unless you want to get up close and personal with it... YOU'LL GET BACK IN YOUR SEATS, CLOSE THE FREAKING DOOR, AND WE'LL ALL BE FINE AND DANDY! AND NOT IN THAT ORDER!" He yells through the speakers. "Also, if I have to come back there, someone is getting a cap somewhere they don't want it!" A gun being cocked is heard.

"Other than that, enjoy you flight on air free load." The speakers went dead after that joyful ending.

Last edited by nevermore on December 20th 2013, 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:31 pm

OOC: Cheesy way to join, but I wanna join.

Yurio and Glyndwr had been told of a plane which was nicked, apparently by the one who crashed a plane into the DWMA. They were also told to see about getting Glyndwr on board and sorting something out with the crazy pilot. They were given a direction to head and soon found the plane above ocean, though they weren't exactly sure how they found the plane so fast without any sort of navigation but being told a direction when taking off. Glyndwr wasn't going to complain though, Yurio pulled up and flew alongside the stolen aircraft.

Yurio looked into the cockpit and Glyndwr crouched on top of his dragons head, peering in too.

OOC: And don't say anything about the dragon flying as fast as a plane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:27 pm

'Hey. Hey frootloop. I don't know if i'm just seeing things but.... There's a dragon racing us right now.' The voice was awed by the face that there was a dragon outside the plane. The man looked confused. He then turned his head to look out the window. He was shocked to see a dude looking back. "Is is possible to be trippin without doing drugs? Cause I don't remember doing enough to imagine a punk on a dragon while flying a plane." 'No, you definitely didn't. I'd remember.' "So then that's...." 'Uh huh...' The boy and the freak stared at each other for few moments. What set the freak was that the dragon boy waved at the freak.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 'AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh' The two screamed, jerking the steering wheel away from the boy and his dragon, while also throwing his two passengers into the plane and slamming the door. "I AM NOT DEALING WITH THAT!" He picks up the intercom again. "Your captain here again. Yeah, it seems that our plane has attracted a FREAKING DRAGON, so we'll be taking evasive action so we don't die. I hope you've buckled in, cause this flight just got a lot more bumpy." He warned before the intercom went dead.

Last edited by nevermore on December 20th 2013, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:32 pm

"W-what?! Buckled?!" Kokoa started to panic as she looked for a seat to buckle herself in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:41 pm

The intercom turns on just to laugh at her before clicking off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:44 pm

"They're all broken!" Kokoa exclaimed as she kept trying every seat's buckle belts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:54 pm

"******* DRAGON!" He yelled as the dragon continued to follow him. He picked up the intercom again. "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE BY A DRAGON SO i HOPE YOU SAID YOUR PRAYERS!" He yelled into the tiny radio. "I'm assuming you're all buckled in because, really, why wouldn't you be at this point?" He asked. "So I'm going to do a bunch of unnecessary flight tricks to throw it off!" He was almost laughing into it. "So here goes nothing!" He says, about to start, giving the free loaders a chance to either get a seat with a buckle, or get to the cockpit with the spare chair that had a buckle.

Last edited by nevermore on December 20th 2013, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:27 pm

mania flops into the window and stands up, his full, unnatural height making him look crazier than before. dark rings around his eyes accentuate how wide he is holding them open, although it seems to be his normal look " thanks lady!" he says giving her a hug "wanna dance? puerto rico has a pet squid named josh!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:08 am

Kokoa was surprised by the sudden hug, but laughed at the boy's random comment anyways. "Umm, maybe later, but right now we might die if we stay like this." She said realizing the situation they were in. She lead the taller boy to a random seat and tried to buckle him. Click. "It worked..." Kokoa said in awe, she then sat beside him and tried to buckle herself as well but it would work "Oh no..." She gasped "Well, here goes nothing." She said before tying the belt in a knot around her waist and gripped onto the seat, waiting for the abrupt movements that were about to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:23 am

"To everyone who thought I was ACTUALLY going to try so crazy stunt in an airliner." The plane starts to fly higher into the sky. "You clearly misunderstand." The plane starts to go into a nose dive towards the ocean. "Only a bad driver would do something like that." It stats to cork screw down. "I am not a bad driver." Everything not bolted down is flying around the cabin. "I only want to get away from the tailgating dragon following us." The plane, now right side up, pulls out of the cork screw and up, the tail of the plane hitting the water. The sudden pull up caused everyone to feel many times heaver. "And I let you know that I would never do something to endanger you like that." He finished, sounding creepily happy.

Last edited by nevermore on December 20th 2013, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:59 am

Yurio continued tailing the airliner through the air with Glyndwr back in his saddle. Glyn, I can't go so fast long. I'm gonna fly next to the plane and jump on, ok? Yurio says, after whcih Glyndwr just gives him a look of agreement. Yurio did as he said, pulling up next to the plane and Glyndwr jumped onto the wing, holding onto the upturned end as he gained his balance. Yurio then fell behind and turned, as Glyndwr started walking, almost casually, towards the body of the aircraft. He knocked on a window and smiled through, hoping to be let inside. If he wasn't, well, he would just use his magic to open the lock and let himself in anyway, but that would require a lot of energy, which he didn't want to waste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 9:45 am

'Was that really necessary?' "Without a doubt." 'You'd better not get us killed. I don't care how awesome you think it is; I don't want to get killed by a dragon again.' "Again?" 'Don't ask.' The man shrugged, not really needing to know. He notices that the dragon is getting farther and farther behind them. "Well that's good. I didn't think it would be that easy. The intercom bleeped to life. "He said, delightfully surprised. "Well passengers, it seems that we have lost the dragon. You are now free to move about the cabin. Just not to the cockpit." Then it died.

Last edited by nevermore on December 20th 2013, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 9:51 am

Glyndwr sighed and put his hand to the emergency exit. He mumbled a few words and heard the lock of the door click open. He put his knife into the gap of the door and pried it open, seeing as there was no handle to open it by. Glyndwr took a step inside and calmly closed the door behind him , as not to lower the pressure inside the cabin. "So, what the hell is going on here, why is there another DWMA student on this plane and why did the 'pilot' almost crash into the sea?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 1:35 pm

Once again he hears the annoying bleeping sound. The dashboard is yelling about the door for the second time. His left eye twitches. 'It's like they don't know that opening the outside door on a moving plane could kill us all. I mean, even you're not that dumb.'The voice tells him. His eye twitches again, but his smile never leaves his face. He picks up the intercom for the umpteenth time. ".....Dear passengers" He says with barely restrained anger. "I ask you once more not to open that door. So for the sake of my remaining sanity, STOP OPENING THE STUPID DOOR!" He starts to cry into the microphone about stupid stowaway passengers and doors, barely comprehensible through the wails and tears. The intercom clicked off in the middle of a loud wail.

Last edited by nevermore on December 20th 2013, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 1:39 pm

"What a creep." Glyndwr says and sits down next to the other 'passengers'. "So, how did you two come to be on this plane?" He asks, putting one leg over the other. "I would like to hear your stories. You know mine. I jumped on off of the back of a dragon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 2:12 pm

"I..." Kokoa said looking down at her legs which weren't long enough for her feet to touch the floor yet "Fell asleep on the previous flight..." She blushed at her own silliness "Again..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 2:18 pm

"Ok, silly you." He says, chuckling a little. "What about the guy next to you?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:00 pm

" i rode a rainbow made of love to the plane!!!!!!" he shouts. " the plane-man says go into the cabin, okay!!" he shouts, grabbing the door to the cockpit and melting it off its hinges, before stepping inside " hello, hello, my dear fellow!" he rhymes happily "Wazup!?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:06 pm

"Hmm... Was he just, THERE?" He asks the girl next to him. "Because I think I left my leprechaun on my dragon if he actually rode a rainbow onto the plane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:49 pm

The albino hears something come from the door. A crazy person BURNS the door off of its hinges. He looks at the person. Then he looks at the door. "You just burned my door off. I liked that door.... Sooooo, you're one of my little stowaways, huh? You're far uglier then I imagined!" He turns so that he can look at the man while still holding the wheel. "You have been a very naughty passenger." He turns back to face forward again. "You need to go..." He flies upwards, slightly. "Sit...." He goes higher, tilting the plane more, and forcing the loon to hold onto something or fall back into the plane. "DOWN!" He plane is now at an angle where the man is now dangling, if he chose to hold on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:32 pm

"Eek!" Kokoa held onto the seat again as she mentally thanked she hadn't left her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A freak heads to London! (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next