Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calbur hospitalized

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Calbur hospitalized Empty
PostSubject: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:51 am

Cal awoke feeling heavy and as if he slept most of his life away, he found that the pain from his chest had dimmed to the point where he could sit up straight with only wincing from the pain, he could move his body but when ever he did his arms they would shake like jelly showing that he was strong enough to sit up but till to weak to walk or pick up heavy objects. Once the nurse was finished her check up on him, she explained that after he regained consciousness the day he arrived in th Infirmary after his visitor left he lost consciousness again and was out cold for to day. The nurse also said how she wanted Cal to stay in the Infirmary for at least another day at most two more just so keep an eye on how he was recovering. Cal sighed after hearing he lost two days of his life after protecting his meister Rowan and his friend Kokoa from a nut job weapon who attacked both of them 'Oh well,' he thought 'nothing can be done about it now. I have no regrets about what I did and I never shall.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:35 pm

The door to the infirmary opened slowly. Rowan peeked her head in, the nurse had left to take care of a few things. She saw her weapon and stepped inside, approaching him, she spoke "Hey there Cal. How are you holding up?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:48 pm

Cal winced as he sat up to greet his meister "I'm shaking more then a chihuahua whenever I move a limb, but apart from that I'm just dandy compared to two days ago." He smirked showing no regret. "Unfortunaly though they plan on keeping me hostage here for another two days at most, but if I'm lucky I might get out tomorrow." He looked at the time from the clock at the wall "you're hear earlier isn't there class on now?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 7:14 pm

Aurora walked into the infirmary. She looked around and noticed Cal. She walked to him and asked "Wh-What happened to you!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 7:26 pm

Cal turned to Aurora "Oh nothing much just protected Kokoa from a nut job back in the cafeteria, got into a fight with him for attacking my friend, it was a stalemate until he ran away and I crashed into a wall. so now I am here, the nut job back looking for medical treatment from the cuts I gave him, he then tried to attack Rowan, I ended up protecting her then I fell unconsciousness for two days...so you didn't miss much."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 7:38 pm

Aurora put her hands behind her head "What? Kokoa? Is she okay?" She asked, worried. Kokoa is one of Aurora's best friends and also she knows that Aurora is a witch. "And uhm..How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 7:53 pm

"Kokoa is fine," Cal assured her "she didn't get her. she was hesitant to leave though yesterday, she was blaming herself for what happened to me which is silly everything that happened to me was a consequence of my actions and I have no regrets." he sighed "I feel better than I did two days ago, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:33 pm

droon bursts into the room wearing a full doctor outfit, including a lab coat, head-lamp, and a clip board "alrighty then mr. Whatever your name is! While your here we noticed your overdue for a physical!" he says slamming a 2 gallon jug on the counter "im gonna need you to fill this to the top" he pulls a long glove on with a loud snap and a psychotic smile " you are also due for a colonoscapy!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:56 pm

Cal looked blankly at the man who just burst into the room "sorry I just had my check up a few minutes ago...also I've been out cold for two days and there is now way I could fill that jug up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:03 pm

Yoru kicks down the wall from the other side of the room dressed as the grim reaper. In his right hand was a short sword, and his left was his trusty cheese cannon. "Not today professorDr.Yegarmanjenson. I'm here to stop you and your medical stuff!" He says, somehow managed to kick down the wall from outside the building. "Prepare to be cheesed!" He screams as he fires a huge load of hot mess at the fake/reall doctor person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:07 pm

Cal looked blankly at the two "what the bloody hell is going on here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:59 am

"He's trying to switch your gender around, there's no time to explain!" The dressed reaper dashes towards the hospital patient and stabs at Cal with his sword. BLEED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:29 am

The light barrier underneath Cal's skin prevents the blade from cutting into his body, but he still manages to cut Cal's skin. "Oh god it's this guy again." Cal sighed as well before faceplaming "Couldn't you wait until I'm out of the hospital to try and kill me?
(At the moment until Cal learns to control his powers the barriers appear when he feels a threat or danger. Kinda like a turtle going into its shell)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:52 am

"I'm not trying to kill you, I'm just trying to give you a hug!" He leaps back. "Every time I try though, something stops me! It's very rude." He aims his cannon at Cal and fires a second round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:59 am

Cal rolls off his bed before the cheese hit him and it ends up hitting the bed where he was.

"YOU DON'T BLOODLY HUG PEOPLE BY STABBING THEM WITH A SWORD!..." he then looked at the psychotic 'doctor' "You see him?" Cal said pointing at the psychotic 'doctor' "his lover left him recently so he has been really depressed so I bet he could really use a hug."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on December 29th 2013, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:30 am

"Wow, way to throw your doctor under the bus kid. What did he ever do to you?" How rude. Kitai places the launcher on his back, and pulls out a 50 cal hand magnum from his sleeve. "I think that deserves a timeout, don't you agree?" Oh yes. SHOOT HIM! He fires 3 rounds at the boy. YES!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:17 pm

"i cant beleive you would do that to a licensed medical officer!" droon cries indignantly. As he rips the costume off,revealing his usual zany appearance and blocking all 3 bullets with his arm which he has turned into a 6 foot black sword blade, that had an odd spiky organic shape. "normally i would let you murder this guy, but unfortunately i have to defend the weak and helpless and stuff since i joined the academy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:21 pm

"sorry but you have to forgive me" Cal told the black sword "after all you were going try to give me colonoscopy and try to make me fill a 2 gallon jug with I'm guessing my urine...WHEN ALL I PERCRIBED WAS SUPERVISED BEDREST!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:30 pm

"That's why I'm here to stop him! I am from the future, here to stop the horrific event that leads to the world falling to ruin!" He rips off his grim reaper out fit, and is now dressed as dr.who... The 4th one! Right.... He then fires four more rounds, 2 at the loon and two at Cal. "Don't worry, my bullets are only set to stun!" Stun means super kill, right? Sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:33 pm

A light barrier goes up in front of the black sword and Cal stopping the bullets, dropping them to the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:34 pm

Kokoa opened the infirmary room's door, she was carrying a flower bouquet with a "Get well soon" card. The last thing she was expecting to see was what was going on in that exact moment.

"Um..." Kokoa said while seeing the albino man "What are you doing here... Again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:41 pm

"don't look at me" Cal told Kokoa "he just appeared and tried to stab me then shoot melted cheese at me...you know what I'll tell you about it later if I survive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:42 pm

"I came here to say hi to me bestist friend! then my finger slipped and now he's trying to kill me...." Slipped, that's a great excuse. Now you need one for being dressed as an armed dr.who. Say that you just came back from a party. "Some dude said he would shoot me if I wasn't dressed like this and that's why I'm dressed like this." One like and you messed it up. One freaking line! "Oh shut up, your excuse was too long and stupid. Mine added danger to the story!" Focus, you've got another group of people trying to kill you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 1:13 pm

Kokoa clutched the bouquet she had gotten for her friend "I don't find that really convincing..." Kokoa said a little scared, but she wouldn't let it show "Why would he do that to you if you didn't dress like that...?" She took a small step back as she said so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 1:19 pm

"U...uhm... Excuse me..." A small voice came from the door. A woman with long pink hair and a soft baby blue colored dress that flared out at the waist and reached midthigh stood at the door. Her pale hands were gently folded over her hot pink belt that had a matching color bow at her hip. She wore black leggings that stopped just below the knee and blue flats. She didn't seem to notice the chaos in the room.
"Could someone... direct me to the pharmaceutical drawer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calbur hospitalized   Calbur hospitalized I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calbur hospitalized
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next