Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ida Cooper

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 4:14 pm

I know the clothes don't match but its as close as I can get.
Ida Cooper Tumblr10
Name: Surname: Cooper, Forename: Ida

Meister: none

Weapon Form:
Chainsaw:
Bazooka:

Soul Resonance: during Soul Resonance her chains begin to glow becoming unbreakable and able to cut through anything, she is able to eject her chains which are always confused as an energy projectile. they bind what ever her target is rendering them unable to move, once they are trapped in her chains she can do one of two things: She can stay in her chainsaw form and activate her chains destroying whatever is touching them or she can turn into her bazooka form with the chains leading into its barrel. the chains would drain who ever is bind-ed by her chain's spiral/magical energy and fire it back in a condensed and increased harmful blast of energy.

Love Interest: none yet

Appearance:  She is an attractive teenage girl who has a petite, girlish figure and she can always be seen wearing wielding goggles on her head at all times, with a white oil stained tank top usually underneath a baseball jacket she wears open, tattered denim jeans with holes at the knees tucked into brown leather combat boots. She also wears a crimson red bandana around her neck like a scarf, a brown leather belt with a gun holster with no bottom used to hold her oversized monkey wrench when she isn’t carrying it in her hands or using it.

Personality: she is a real tomboy anything girly in the slightest disgusts her and she is also ruthless, reckless, and aggressive and can me very temperamental. Though her violent personality she has a big heart and is always willing to lend a helping hand and is actually extremely friendly in her own ways. A time she can be a real air head not having an idea what is going on around her and very easy going.

History: Ida is the daughter of two weapons which she inherited both of their weapon forms, her mother died during labour and her father was left to raise Ida on his own. They moved to Death City when Ida turned 3 and moved in with her grandparents who were mechanic, instead of going to school she studied under her grandparents and her father. As a child she would always make machines that would cause trouble such as a pie throwing machine which she hid several of around the city and can’t remember where she hid them. While her father would scold her for these actions her grandparents praised her calling her a prodigy, she joined the DWMA hoping to work in the tech and development department but accidently signed up as a student instead. She decided to stay a student because she found it interesting from the everyday life she was used to.

Miscellaneous: She also has a weird habit of disassembling things subconsciously. All her weapons have a punk art skin on them and her wrench gets strapped to the side of her in her weapon forms and at the end of the scope in her bazooka form is an eye instead of a lens (similar to soul’s eye on his scythe form.)

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Reaper

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on January 25th 2014, 8:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 9:25 pm

There's just 2 problems here. First, Giriko was an increadibly powerful weapon.... I don't believe we ever found out if he was a Demon Weapon or not, but he could definatly hold his own against Justin Law, one of the most powerful of Lord Death's Deathscythes, without any help. So having a normal weapon who can do all the things Giriko can as well as having a built-in gun is just a bit too much.

The other thing is that her appearence doesn't seem to match the picture at all. I get that that's the body type you're going for, but the outfit's just flat-out misleading compared to what she normally wears.
Back to top Go down

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:11 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:34 pm

Ok, that solves the problem of how strong she is. And it's definatly a step in the right direction for her appearence. But I think it might still be a bit too far off from what she's discribed as wearing in the discription, you know? I mean, it's not THAT big of a deal so if you're intent on this image, close enough. But I just think you could probably find something closer to how she's discribed.
Back to top Go down

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:46 pm

Dude it's as close I can get until I master drawing on my tablet but until then I'm stuck with this unless you have one that is better fitting then this.
Back to top Go down

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:00 pm

Ida Cooper Anime

This one seems to fit pretty well... although I get that it's hard to find a good one.... The picture isn't even really required, either, so whatever you think would work best here.
Back to top Go down

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:16 pm

It fits...but it doesn't if you catch my drift. I'll keep searching if I find one better suited ill let you know.
But if a picture isn't required does that mean she is approved?
Back to top Go down

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:28 pm

Well, I would rather have her not have a picture than have one that doesn't really fit the way she looks, but yeah... I'll approve her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ida Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida Cooper   Ida Cooper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida Cooper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: