Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazuko Tagani

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 5:55 pm

Kazuko Tagani

Weapon
N/A

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Black hair exactly like Ikaru's. Wears a red hoodie with a black t-shirt, black jeans, and white sneakers. He looks indentical to Ikaru as they are twins.

Personality
Is serious and very flirty. Has been weaker to his brother his whole life, but has always been the more likable one.

History
The twin of Ikaru Tagani. A couple months after hearing he enrolled at the academy, he followed him. Ikaru had never told Kazuko anything about moving. Ikaru didn't even tell his parents, so Kazuko decided not to either and just left with nothing but a wakizashi that he took from their father.

Other
Likes to humiliate his brother in any way possible.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love So- You know what? Why don't you check my other Character Sheets. And also, you think an ADMIN won't check the rules? GFSOIKNSGKLGNBBSKJGNSBKJGNBSKGB- ul Eater

Last edited by Phoenix on April 21st 2014, 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 9:59 am

Why do your new characters want to interfere with Abby and Ikaru...
Back to top Go down

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 7:05 pm

Pfffftttt...Drama is amazin
Back to top Go down

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:49 pm

Can I be your weapon
Back to top Go down

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:22 pm

Oh, forgot to update that...sorry man. There's been a huge rush of weapons lately. But, I'm sure there's at least one other meister that needs a weapon.
Back to top Go down

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:27 pm

Ok. Thanks
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 11:51 am

CHARACTER CLEAN-UP!!!

Expand all descriptive sections.

And if he has a weapon partner, please add him/her in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:07 pm

Kazuko Tagani SuBGn35

Phoenix, please do a grammar run through and expand all descriptive sections.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 9:47 pm

Kazuko Tagani SuBGn35

The same changes mentioned above need to be made.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazuko Tagani
Page 1 of 1