Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David first day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

David first day Empty
PostSubject: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:06 pm

David the new kid here have just enter in the academy to start over and want to change to make his mom and dad happy. David have enter the academy for the first time and walking around until he sit by himself rubbing his arm
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:09 pm

Katrina and melody the twins walk into the cafeteria were every one is eating and they grab there food and sit down at an empty table laughing to each other as they at alone
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:20 pm

"May I join you?" David said as he walk to the table
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:24 pm

Melody went quite in nervios ness

Katrina nidded with a smile" yeah sure man take a seat
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:26 pm

"Thanks" he said . "You girls weapons" he said
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:35 pm

Katrina nodded "me and melody here are twin pistols ,but we dont have a partner its hard finding someone who wants two weapons"

Melody nodded
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:40 pm

"Oh I see" David said . "Well you can be my I do not care" he said as he rub his arm
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:48 pm

Mmmmmm sure " katrina said " but what if you cant weild us what if are souls dont sync "

Melody smiled
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:51 pm

"Let find out" David said
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:57 pm

They nodded and shifted into ther weapon forms
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:58 pm

David grab them and hold them
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:03 pm

Soooooooooooo how do we feel" she ssid
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:11 pm

"Yeah, it awesome " he said as sadness hit him
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:21 pm

The smiled then could feel the sadness in his soul " whats wrong" melody asked in her beautiful voice
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:27 pm

"You guys act like my sisters I used to have" he said
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:30 pm

Im sorry " melody said

Thats sad "katrina said
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:48 pm

"It ok, at least you two can be my sisters what do you say" he said
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:52 pm

Yeah " melody sait

Im up for it " katrina said
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:57 pm

"Yay" he said
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:59 pm

They shifted back and smiled
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:09 pm

Brb gotta take a shower )
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 11:16 pm

(Ok)
Davd hug his new sisters i
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:11 am

They laughed and hugged him
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:17 am

David hug them back
Back to top Go down

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:23 am

The smiled" so what now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David first day
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next