Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remnant of a Witch (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Remnant of a Witch (open) Empty
PostSubject: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:37 pm

Ruthlessly, Rufus kicked the front door of the DWMA several times before finally shouting "Soul Purge!" and breaking the lock. He could practically feel mental alarms go off as countless students probably took note of his twisted soul with Soul Perception.... His Black Blood fueling pulsing through him with every step down the main hallway as his desire for revenge took control.

Rufus took out his metal giant hook and prepared for people to come at him as he let loose a vicious shout into the air. It was time for him to get his revenge. "Come on out, you filthy Red-Bloods!!! I'll drain the blood right out of you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:46 pm

Gabriel mystic wasn't bothering to cover his wizard soul wavelength. he spoke. " Get out of here man. If you touch a head of hair on anyone here than I will kill you myself. " he stood a good 15 feet away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:37 am

Jet perks up having a rest on the roof of the academy to a person be looks down finally sensing the power of a warlock soul and a black blood user and grins climbs down lands on the ground and charges at Rufus his right arm glinting a metallic light and his right hand turning into the rapier blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:38 pm

"You'll... kill me?" Rufus turned his head to the side. "Like you did my Witch mother?!" Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a glint of something metal coming at him. In an instant, he parried the man's sword arm to the side as his body wtisted around. With a loud, painful, snapping sound, Rufus's left arm bend backwards.

"Red is a horrible color, don't you agree?!?!" He shouted with an mad glint in his eye! The veins almost completely reaching his pupils and dyed a solid, notable, black! Then, his left arm thrusted at the weapon who attacked him.

"Soul Purge!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:20 pm

" oh what a coincidence, my entire family had magic in their blood and they were murdered to! now if you want to act as a person and not like a monster you will put your weapons down now! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:50 pm

Jet dodges to the left but not quick enough to where it hits his robotic arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 12:47 am

The force of the attack knocked the weapon back a few feet while Rufus's arm snapped back into it's propper place. He glared at the man trying to talk him out of finally getting revenge. "We're not going to just leave until I get rid of this throbbing pressure within our body! He's just dying to come out and stangle me himself unless we get justice for what happened."

The sound of his voice started trembling as he grabbed his head in pain. An intense silent ringing noise shooting through his mind. Rufus glanced over at the fake arm of the weapon, some green liquid coming out of it. "Green? Greeennn?! Are... all weapons....... You unnatural FREAKS! I almost forgot how it smelled already... the smell of red.........."

He leaned forward and took a few steps twords the man who was talking to him. A muffled sound somewhere between choking and laughter coming out of him. "I'm not going to survive, am I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 1:12 am

Jet gets back up and looks at his arm and glares at Rufus and says starting to get angry "I am the freak? You are you use black blood this green stuff keeps me alive forever OK I don't want t be like this but I have to ever sine that bone kinght person r hat over e is did this I have been on he k out for him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:09 am

this peron clearly has psichofrenia Gabriel thought. he than ran to the infirmary, with alchemy he could rearrange the drugs into anti psychotics. " JET KEEP HIM BUSY! HE HAS A SHAKY STATE OF MIND, ILUSIONS WILL WORK BEST. JUST FEND HIM OFF! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:50 pm

"What, you want us to kill him?" Rufus turned around and blindly flailed his hook at the weapon, swinging it by the lengthy cable it was attatched to. He knew it didn't hit, but he didn't care. "You've already taken everything from me, red blood!" With a trambling voice, he ran down the hall making his way to the room the man entered.

"My parents! My sister! You even managed to take the joy out of murdering that man, you monster!" Suddenly, Rufus stopped as his body twisted into a painful contorted unnatural state. His hands bent backwards and his limbs forced into awkward angles. "We'll kill him! Don't worry, we'll kill him. Then you can finally be free again!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:10 am

Jet say "Alright but hurry up!" Jet turns back to Rufus and says "Have at thee' jackass!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:12 am

Gabriel barged into the infirmary empty, just my luck. . he started going though shelves as fast as possible for medication. theoretically he could turn aspirin into a powerful anti psychotic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:52 pm

Completely ignoring the green blood that was suppost to try and stop him, Rufus entered the room that the other man had entered. The weapon intrested him, but this was different. This man thought he could keep him distracted while he tried to work on his little tricks? Like he wouldn't even notice?! He had to die....

"No escape!" Rufus shouted at random as a series of veins unnaturally swept across the right side of his face before dissapearing. He quickly swung his hook by the cable, knocking several bottles of medication off of the shelf. Then, he quickly turned around to gain momentum with the weapon and launched it upwards at an angle to try and hot the man under his left arm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:47 pm

Gabriel uttered a curse under his breath and rolled to the right. pressing his body agents the wall, he noticed that the hook had firmly embedded itself into the fridge. he had a hand gesture and electricity flew from his hands at the fridge. he removed the oxidation from the metal, they would bind to each other now.
ooc: treated metal is more resistant to this process, so if the hook was specially made it could slip out without as much effort.
there was medication all over the floor, with an alchemist in the room it was a bad combination. as fast as he could he bit into his thumb and started to draw a transmutation circle with the blood.
ooc: it will take him about 8 seconds to finish it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:15 pm

"What the-" Rufus tried pulling at the hook, quickly realizing it was stuck. "How did you even?!" Almost instinctively, the mad witch experiment bit his tounge to let out his Black Blood. With a horrific scream, the liquid ripped his tounge open even further! A series of three black tendrils shot out of his mouth, each quickly launching at the face of the man who lured him into this room!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 7:57 pm

" AHH! " Gabriel yelled. he pulled up his left arm to block while trying to finish the circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:19 pm

As the man tried to block with his arm, the liquid Black Blood quickly went around his limb and splashed at his face, trying to get into his mouth. The veins around Rufus's eyes seemed to slightly disperse as his pupils glared at the man. "Know Mah Impehrfektion!!!" Rufus clunkilly shouted, gargling on his own blood while trying to move his nearly destroyed tounge. He never infected someone with his imperfect Black Blood before... but it would be fun to leave him alive just to know he had to live with his specific curse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 9:16 pm

as Gabriel resisted the blood found its way into his mouth. he tried to spit it out in discust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 10:04 pm

Rufus just watched as the imperfect Black Blood forced itself into the man's mouth. It was a failure to make regular Black Blood, just like he failed to save his mother. Like how he failed to be useful to Reaver academy! But, in failure, imperfect Black Blood did have it's special advantages in how well it could be controlled.... Without the ability to rip itself out of his body, their minds had become quite synchronized.

As soon as it was in his mouth, Rufus's blood began to clump together and try to form a clot in the student's throat.... He would have to either accept it into his stomach or slowly choke to death!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 10:38 pm

Gabriel grabbed his throught. not long... . he grit his teeth and finished the circle of blood. time seemed to slow. the pills of prescription meds dissolved, turning into a gas. A very powerful antipsychotic! Gabriel knew that these made the countsus mind far more powerful and greatly diminished the uncuntus mind.
ooc: I really wish I could spell better...
Gabriel clutched his thought and hoped that the man was in control of his blood again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 10:25 pm

Rufus kept trying to suffocate the man when, suddenly, he felt his Black Blood rejecting his commands. Without him telling it to, it crawled out of the man's mouth and started to form into a semi-solid mass on the floor.

"What did you do?!" He gasped as the Black Blood started flowing out of his mouth more viciously than before. All gathering together in the same spot, slowly building itself up into a larger and larger blob, shaping itself into a colum-like form. Then, it started to sprout two seperate colum-like shapes off of it's side. "Tell Me....... WHAT DID YOU DO?!!?"

Rufus's skin became even paler, almost sickly, as the mass of Black Blood became a twisted unnatural human form, struggling to keep itself from falling apart and dripping onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 10:47 pm

Gabriel breathed in deeply after the black muck was gone. when it started to become a monster however... he added a little tick to the circle, a tiny imperfection at just the right place. Then as fast as he could he leapt on Rufus and sent the two of them tumbling out of the rooms open door. Thats when the entire infirmary exploded. Gabriel pushes himself away from Rufus and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:30 pm

Frantically, Rufus struggled to get up, but found himself unable to. Then he tried to move his right arm. Then his left. Both equally unresponsive. His entire body felt unresponsive, completely paralyzed.... The Black Blood inside of him forced his mouth open with a loud, painful, snapping sound that he couldn't control, that he couldn't even comprehend anymore....

A pillar of Black Blood shoots out of his mouth, out of the destroyed remains of his tounge. It fountained into the air, forming a cloud-like mass above Rufus's nearly dead body as several faces seemed to form from the dark shapes within the liquid.

"You stand no chaannceee......." The blood echoed, sensing it's host's death coming.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 11:56 pm

"Well isn't that... interesting?" Droon says nonchalantly from the window-sill. "The heck? Dude, that's gross." He laughs "it's like you're coughing up sewage!" He leaps down to their level and tugs on the lapels of his hoodie in a self important manner. "Droon, at your service!" He says with a comical bow. "May I have this dance?" He asks, holding up his arm, which had become an odd black sword blade of 6 feet. It had an odd, spiky organic shape that made it seem more threatening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 12:34 am

Gabriel wasn't Shure of what was happening... but he new one chance this man in front of him could live... He ripped open his jacket to reveal his chest. " It'l be a cold day in hell my friend! " he says as the black creature got sucked into his body. Gabriel had to use a lot of his soul wavelength to get the chemical reaction going. but it was inside his body now, all of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remnant of a Witch (open)   Remnant of a Witch (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remnant of a Witch (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next