Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladon(Standby)WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Ladon(Standby)WIP Empty
PostSubject: Ladon(Standby)WIP   Ladon(Standby)WIP I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:23 am

Name:Ladon

Weapon:A variety of weapons, he has a shack with a variety of melee weapons and guns, nothing rare or outstanding but he has variety. For the most part though he caries his weapons in his trench coat that he hides, and he's also capable of some magic and morphing.

History:Now how Ladon actually became a Kishin Egg is a bit of a mystery, or rather its confusing on what enticed him to be one in the first place, but if there one thing he could tell you before he kills  you, it would be "Humanity" He was not someone important, or someone that stood out, but in school, several ideas always cross his mind such as those involving to remove humanity on the planet, to make them pay for their crimes they did to other living things around them that were there first. He always had this philosophy, that humans should live, but not dessimate the land in unnatural ways and kill everything around him. So he brought it upon himself to show them the error of their ways, in a trace of irony by using the weapons that mankind created, to show them the error of their ways. He killed 15 as he just recently prepared himself accordingly to take on such a feat, and in order to ensure that he meets this goal he consumes them as well. His goal is to wipeout humanity, or make himself known so that others can actually listen to his compromises. He also was able to learn a new ability which would aid him in his feat.

Abilities:
Abilities
Description
# of souls  contributed to  the ability
Basic Morphing
He can only morph his hands and feet, so things such as claws will be the only way to benefit in combat in someway
Advanced Morphing 
He can now morph his limbs, so anything that has leg/arm strength could benefit him here.10
Total Morphing
He can now morph into any creature, but no extra abilities to go along with it besides corresponding strength15
A step FartherHe can now have magical benefits such as being able to breath fire if a dragon and such, more situational than worth though.20
Basic ChimeraHe can now gain benefits from multiple amulets, and 
use it to mismatch his morphing abilities. No other 
benefits besides from natural benefits from forms
Advanced ChimeraAlong with basic mismatching to make a
custom chimera of his choice, he is now able
mismatch certain abilities. Such as a dragon mixed
with an ogre now being able to do a fire punch.
Total   Chimera              To go along with his mismatching, and to show that he's becoming more independent from his amulets, he can add additional non amulet affiliated attributes to his forms, such as more armor, or a spiked tail(basic examples) which can then be used to make a custom creature altogether.35
Wavelengh
Galore 
Using the added effects that he received from his forms that he could take, he is now able to string his attacks with his wavelength, allowing for deadly wavelength combos. However it requires a moment for him meditate to channel his wavelength through his body before he can use it, which is risky in the heat of battle. This stacks up the more souls he consumes, as naturally a wavelength would grow stronger.40 and greater
Chameleon He can now change into other people at this point, however it is limited to only transforming into the actual person and nothing more as of now. Body and voice are mimicked, but as of now that is it.45
Total ChameleonOriginally his final stage for his chameleon abilities, he's able to copy his opponents attributes loosely. (If he copies a runner, his running will be improved but not quite to their extent)  and add in his abilities as well while transformed into another person.55
IndependentHe no longer needs his amulets. Once he absorbs them, they're apart of him and he doesn't need to constantly switch out.70
Shadow hunterHe can merge with shadows, bring people into shadows, and even has an attack where he engulfs the people in a shadowish coffin. While slow moving, its rather subtle and hard to detect.90
Level Up!His attributes are given a slight kick, such as awareness, strength speed. Nothing huge, but it does improve him.110 
Desires withinHe lets go...of everything. He falls into his inner self, his inner desires, the things that could drive him mad and goes on a powerful rampage for a short time. He constantly switches abilities, and anything he limited consciously is no longer present. The downside, he has no control, so he is prone to attacking the things around him instead of the actual target.130
Everything and EverythingHe can turn into everything, and everything. He has his limits, but when he turns into anythinig weapon related, he cannot resonate like a weapon would.150
He can only Morph based on the type of amulet he's wearing of any magical or natural 
creature, for example a tiger amulet morphs him into a tiger. If he has no amulet he morphs into a hulking version of himself. He would wield other the Demon Weapons(Not Demon Blade, Demon Weapons are anyone that can change into a weapon, just to separate and clarify), but he often ditches them as he feels he shouldn't have an attachment to them. He usually only holds two weapons, and dual weapons is what he prefers in his jacket. His favorites being twin katanas, and dual pistols.

Soul Count: 71

Have you read the rules:
I LOVE SOUL EATER [/center]

Ideas for later: Enhanced awareness.
Shapeshift into anything
Rage mode.
custom abilities.

Last edited by Godly Susan on June 2nd 2014, 1:01 am; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ladon(Standby)WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladon(Standby)WIP   Ladon(Standby)WIP I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 3:05 am

Okay, first, since you explained he holds many weapons within his coat, can you say how many he can hold at one time? And tell which was he usually carries around?
Back to top Go down

Ladon(Standby)WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladon(Standby)WIP   Ladon(Standby)WIP I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:05 am

Approved!~
Back to top Go down

Ladon(Standby)WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladon(Standby)WIP   Ladon(Standby)WIP I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 2:38 pm

After hearing some of the members talking, I'm going to have to ask you two things. It's too late to change the abilities he already has, which include growing armor, turning into any animal or animal combination ever, wavelength attacks, and using ANY element in various ways.

First, I want you to list ALL of Landon's abilities so we can actually see wether or not they're going to end up Overpowered before it's just typed up and slipped into his bio. And Second, I want you to space out his remaining abilities. He's already got enough potential to take down even Nebun, he doesn't need to have a new ability every 5 souls! At the start, it's fine because you're using a weaker character who needs to gain some power fast, but it's not ok for every ability to appear at that marker.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Ladon(Standby)WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladon(Standby)WIP   Ladon(Standby)WIP I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 3:01 pm

I asked you myself if it was okay to have an ability every 5 souls, and you were okay with it. Second, its mroe like each ability gaining its full potential every 15 souls, so there is a break on which abilities and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ladon(Standby)WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladon(Standby)WIP   Ladon(Standby)WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladon(Standby)WIP
Page 1 of 1