Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran Empty
PostSubject: Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran   Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:19 am

Name: (Redoran, Locke "Flatcaps")

Meister: (List the name of your Meister partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Weapon Form: Powder/Ball- Style weapons, Including Flintlocks of any form (Rifles and Pistols), and Cannons (Carronades, Howitzers, Artillery, Swivel). High Strength, Piercing Wavelength Rounds-- Small, Piercing beams for thin-barreled guns (Flintlocks, Pistols and Rifles, Swivel Cannon), and Thick, Heavy Beams from Wide- Barreled guns (Blunderbuss, Cannons, Etc. Range Depends on)

Technique: Eat Lead; Converts into a "Great Turkish Bombard"**, Similar to the one used in the Siege of Constantinople.

Appearance: Black Dress Shirt/Neat Black Pants/Tight White Gloves/Red Colonial Coat (Dusty)/Tricorn Hat/Black Leather Boots/Red Eyes/White Skin/Snow-White Hair (Long and Shaggy)

Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky/Spirited, Polite to Strangers and Superiors, Casual around Peers.

More often than not, Locke occasionally eats metal. Possibly due to a psychiatric disorder, Locke eats iron and lead more than other metals. Most likely, because the ordinary versions of his weapon types fire off ammunition made from these metal types.

Locke's personal hero is the colonial duo of the Howe brothers. The Howe brothers were the top strategists in the British armed forces, as one was an admiral, and another a general. But, more importantly, both of them were weapons, with the ability to fight independently by themselves. Locke really admires both their tactical brilliance, and their personal fighting skill.

History:
Just Like Old Times!
Born into an Irish family of 6, Locke was the youngest among the other family, which consisted of his brother, Patrick, His parents, and his two sisters, Cecelia and Tristina. They made a stable living, as their father was a landlord, and owned the surrounding properties. His mother often stayed home, whilst Locke and his brother played on the newfangled "X-Box", and "Game Cube", and his sisters sat, watching TV in the other room.

Locke was often bullied in school, as the other kids saw it unfair that his dad didn't have to be gone the whole day, working.
The other adults often left early in the morning to go and work at the one of the many factories and foundries in the local area. He discovered his abillities when he went into an emotional transe and nearly took his own life by turning his hand into a flintlock pistol. After attempting to confront the school bullies, and a black eye, did he learn that his abillity to independantly function as a weapon will only work with extreme focus, and meditation.

Along with his sister, he had found out how he could turn into multiple weapon types. He was only limited to the Ball and Powder weapons of the 17th century. This spurred an obsession with the weapons and fasion of this era, and thus explains why he has an antique Tricorn hat and British redcoat.

Being one of the two weapons in the family, His parents sent Locke to Death City to become a death scythe, and to make them proud.

Miscellaneous: Enjoys dining upon metal. Also, can eat and digest metal like any other food.

On rare occasions, He has the ability to function independently as a weapon, as he sometimes has the ability to convert his hands into the smaller weapons of his specialty, while maintaining his human form.

**"Great Turkish Bombard"-- Turkish Bombards were variations of the early Turkish Cannon. These cannons were massive, dwarfing other cannons of that era, and currently hold the record for strongest artillery to date. "Muhammad's Great Gun", or "Dardanelles Gun" was the strongest (and still is) artillery known to man. The cannon was used in the siege of Constantinople, and needed to be pulled by 300 oxen and 40 men.

Learn more about the siege of Constantinople here, and the Dardanelles Gun here

Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran Untitl13

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater.

Last edited by KaiserDerFuherIII on January 5th 2014, 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran   Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 2:26 pm

The weapon form needs to be expleined a bit. Does he act like a real gun when used? Basically, do the rounds travel at the practically unavoidable speed of normal bullets and have enough power to instantly kill people? I usally don't like gun weapons that actually work like real guns because they're pretty overpowered when the rest of the world uses wavelength rounds and swords and stuff. But because he's a powder-based gun and his attacks should be pretty much single shot with pretty bad accuricy, I'm kind-of willing to let it slide a bit if that's how it works.

Also, about the weapon form, it needs to be expleined how the reloading thing works if you're going to go with actual physical ammunition. Does the meister need to carry around a series of rounds with them and a bag of powder, or does he regenerate the recources somehow? Also, it would be a good idea to add a picture of a Great Turkish Bombard because I'm sure most people have no idea what that is.......

And, finally, the only other thing that really needs work is that you definatly need to expand on his personallity. Maybe go into any personal oppinions on the DWMA, like who he looks up to or something. Or you mentioned he eats metal, you could add why he does that in the personallity. Maybe even why he's into that era of history so much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran   Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:14 pm

Wow, Nobody knows what The Siege of Constantinople was? Oh well. Okay, I will try to address these things, with as much historical accuracy, and factuality as possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran   Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:32 pm

Okay! Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran   Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:52 pm

Ok, the weapons seem fair enough. Although, I could be wrong, but I think maybe some of the 6 inch guns used in WWI and WWII might have been more powerful than the Dardanelles Gun.... But it's still a pretty awesome weapon!

Anyways, you just need to add to his personallity now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran   Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:18 pm

Kgud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran   Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:45 pm

I'd say that most of it doesn't seem that relevant to his personallity, but, even if you did take out the irrelevant bits I'm pretty sure it would cover the section so I'll let it slide.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran   Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locke "Flatcaps" Redoran
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: