Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

When roaming Rome...(open) Empty
PostSubject: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 9:56 pm

Ida sat at the foot of a tree causally eating her ice-cream as she watched the sun set behind the Colosseum waiting for her partner to arrive. She got word that a few kishins had been making quite the street life these past few months, though she claimed to be doing this for the people out of the kindness of her heart though she would never admit it but main reason she this mission was so she could get a free holiday.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 9:06 am

Shadow walked to Ida. Because he was standing in the sunlight, he had black smoke on his body.
He was prepared to kill some kishin eggs. But he wanted to stay here for holidays, because the city is beautiful. Shadow looked at Ida "Rome..One of the most beautiful cities in the world." He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 11:00 am

When Ida heard Shadow's voice she didn't even look at him but just kept watching the sun set as she finished her ice-cream "Well let's see how pretty it looks once we are done with it...." She looked at Shadow just before the sun set and saw the smoke coming from him "smoking is bad for you, you know..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 11:18 am

Shadow sighed "It's because of the sunlight. Now I can't use my power..." He said, sadly and he looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 6:19 pm

Ida stood up and streacthed "Well let's get going." she said as she yawned "There are kishin eggs to kill and (*licks her lips and winks) I'm still hungry."

OOC: do you want to bring in the first kishin egg or shall I?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 11:02 am

Shadow shrugged "Yeah.." He said and put his hand on Ida's shoulder "Ready?"

OOC: Hm..Could you bring the first kishin egg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 12:03 pm

Ida lightly punched Shadow on the shoulder "Are you kidding?" She asked her meister sounding quite annoyed "if you weren't ready I would have left you behind just now! You know me (*fist pumps the air) I'm ready for anything!" Then screams could be herd from inside the Colosseum, she ringed her chains around her legs and dashed forward "Come on Shadow let's go!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 1:33 pm

Shadow run after Ida. "In the Colosseum? We can't let that kishin egg damage the Colosseum!" After a short while Shadow added "Amd we have to save some good people, of course!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 3:53 pm

Ida zoomed on ahead of her meister not hearing his comments, moving as if on motorised roller-skates leaving a trail of cut marks instead of tyre or even skids marks as she moved. Ida weaved through the crowds of people as agile as a snake in tall grass once inside the Colosseum she saw down in the ruins a kishin egg that like a deformed mutant human but with metal naturally growing out of it as it resembled a Roman Centurion.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 5:16 pm

Shadow ran to Ida and looked at the kishin egg. In his opinion it was ugly. We need to kill that thing before it destroys that beautiful Colosseum He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 5:30 pm

Ida sighed "you really are just worried about this ruin down outdoor theatre aren't you?" She teased as if she could read his mind, she kicked her chains into high gear as she pulled down her goggles and shot forward and leaped into the air leaving the tiles she was on cut in half and cracked, destorying them "when your done worrying about stuff that can't be help feel free to join in!" She yelled to him mid air before she fell back down above the Kishin Egg. She was going to preform a drop kick with her chains at full.

OOC: I'll do the Kishin Egg's reactions to your attacks if you do its reaction to mine.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 5:45 pm

The kishin jumped back, trying to avoid the kick. But she almost kicked it's head.

Shadow sighed "Ooow..You should wait for me." He mumbled. Then he jumped down and pulled out his sword Ida's bazooka form could kill it easy.. Shadow slowly walked to the kishin egg.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:18 pm

The Kishin at first didn't notice Shadow but soon did and was considering who to attack and who to ignore or if it should run away.

Ida landed with her chains still running as she was zoomed forward towards the Kishin once she was close enough she skidded through its leggs and un-ringed the chains from her leggs and sent them from her arms hopefully binding it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 1:53 pm

The kishin egg tried to avoid the chains but it hit it's arm

Shadow rushed from another side and swung his blade at the kishin egg trying to cut it's side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 10:40 pm

Grabbing Ida's chains which had wrapped around it's arm the Kishin used Ida as a weapon smacking her into Shadow knocking them into a pillar, Ida immediately jumped to her feet 'ALL RIGHT I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHADOW! DO YOU WANT TO CUT THIS GUY DOWN TO SIZE OR MAKE IT INTO FIREWORKS."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 1:45 pm

Shadow's hood fell off his head, showing his pale skin and black hair. "I'll choose fireworks, Ida" He said quietly and then he stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 10:02 pm

Ida smirked as she did a backflip Turing into a bazooka and landing in her meister's arms.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 3:56 pm

Shadow aimed under kishin egg's leg and shoot him. He wanted to kill it and finally put on his hood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 3:25 pm

The kishin tried to get away but it wasn't able to hobble fast enough and was incinerated from the massive blast of soul waves converted into energy as it let out a deafening scream the crimson soul slowly floated down to the ground "WOOO NICE SHOOTING TIGER! THANKS TO US ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!" Ida cheered still in her weapon form making her voice echo.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 4:26 pm

Shadow smiled. He walked to the soul and put Ida on the ground. Then he put on his hood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 5:58 pm

Ida turned back into her human form and stretched before picking up the soul and eating it whole.

OOC: your turn to bring in a kishin
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 2:35 pm

On a street near the Colosseum, was standing a girl. She was waiting for someone. Suddenly something walked to her. It was a kishin egg. It looked like a sad, zombie clown. It was holding a knife. Girl screamed "Heeeelp Meee!" And that were her last words before the kishin egg killed her and ate her soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 11:04 pm

Shade floated high above the city, surveying the land below him. His eyes narrowed at the plume of smoke that was trailing up from the ground. Deciding to investigate, he began his descent, his eyebrow raising as he noticed a weapon and meister pair next to the explosion. 'Perhaps I'll be harvesting a new pair of souls today after all,' He thought to himself as the two noticed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 3:06 am

"Looks like there is no rest for the wicked tonight Shadow!" Ida called out to her partner after ringing her chains around her legs and zooming off towards where she heard the scream from not noticing the third party above them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:51 am

Shadow nodded and ran into the neares shadow. After that a sound of a small exploding petard can be heared and Shadow disappeared. He noticed an unkown person, but it seems like he ignored him.

The kishin egg looked at the corpse and smiled "Ymmu Sooou" It mumbled. It ttried to say yummy soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next