Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:23 am

"OH! So I'm a meal now!? I guess I'm doing something right! Or wrong? I don't know whether to be offended by being called food, let me think about it for a minute." He told the demon blade while dodging his attacks. He launched backwards by shooting a blade through his left knee. He went back farther with a blade through his foot on the same leg, dodging the raining blood needles. His landing kinda sucked though. He tripped on his right foot, flipping backwards. "Ow, Oh, uh, sonofa, WHY!?" He yelled, landing on his face. "What'd you do that for!?" He yelled from his scraped up face. He shot a few blades from his chest to get back up. "What'd I ever do to you buddy? That hurt!" He yells, blaming the other demon weapon for his tumble. He pulls out a rocket launcher, seemingly out of nowhere and aims it at Nebun. "HahAhaHaHAAHAHAHA! Say cheese! Get it, GET IT!?" He screams, firing a nine foot ball of molten, liquid cheese at him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:07 pm

Nebun doesn't have time to move out of the way of the giant ball of cheese, but just as it's about to hit him the air suddenly grows hot and a giant ball of flame comes into view high in the sky. The flame sputters and flicks on and off, in a haphazard , crazy sort of way, like whoever was steering didn't quite know how to pilot the thing. It grows larger and hysterical laughing can be heard just before it crashes in between the two combatants , forming a rather large crater with an oddly dressed man laying in the center with shaggy grey hair and wide black-rimmed eyes. He is very pale and appears to be dressed like some sort of circus performer. He suddenly sits ram-rod straight and giggles "did ya see dat!!?? I was flyin' and flyin' then EVERYTHING WENT KABOOM!! HAHAHA!!!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:36 pm

Kitai looks ate the newcomer. His forever smile is now lopsided, his left eye gained a twitch, and his chaotic red eyes were now exposed from behind his hair. His hat had blown off his head from the impact the fireball made. You might be thinking that-"Shut up you pyro. It seems that my old flying buddy's back from his trip! Hey buddy, how's it been? Cause I've been great since you almost crashed my plane before I did fire face!" The freak cuts off the narrator, showing how annoyed he is at the new arrival. He aims his launcher at sitting fire user. "Hey, take a look at my new camera! It's broken, and won't stop shooting cheese whenever I take a picture. MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME FIX IT!" He yells, firing a ten foot ball of boiling hot cheese at him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:50 pm

Mania smiles at the familiar face "hay! It be da nice plane guy dude person! Wazap!" As he fires off the ball of cheese mania's happy expression crumples a bit "who are you to glimpse me with cheese!? Taste rainbows snitch!!!!!" With that he sears the ball of cheese to a crisp and directs a massive explosion in the direction of his offender. "Mah splosions should create excellent ambionce!!!!" He shouts in a phony French accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:05 pm

The freak quickly moves his left hand in front of him. Eight blades shoot out of his wrist like on a helicopter, and spin at extreme speeds. This shields him from the explosion, draining the energy from the blast and adding the energy to his own. After the explosion stops, the blades return back into his body. Kitai was smirking an evil grin before he spoke up. "What was that for buddy? I only tried to take your picture, no need to. pfh, explode! HahahahahahAHA!" The albino laughs at his own joke like it was the funniest thing in the world, holding his gut with his left hand and his forehead with his right. Laughing like a loon all the while.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:38 pm

Mania looks confused for a moment before shrugging and joining in on the laughter for no apparent reason. He quickly runs up and gives the albino a hug. "We should be friends!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 2:29 pm

The albino hugs the fire user back. "Yay! We should totally be friends!" He suddenly grabs his face with both hands as an angry aura quickly fills the air. "But if you ever try and kiss me or kill me again I'll kill you with a spoon..." He tells him in a deadly serious voice, with his face looking down into the other's face. The the aura vanished and returned to what it was. "Butotherthanthat, yay, friendship!" He says, returning to hugging his, but still ready to defend if he decided to attack anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 2:55 pm

Nebun looks on in total confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 2:27 pm

Ooc: :D

The albino stops hugging the fire user. He spots the other demon blade looking confused. He and the two other voices in his head chuckle at the look. He gasps loudly and points at Nebun. "Look over there new friend, it's Elvis! You know what that means, right?" He asks Mania. In return, Mania gave him a blank look that probably meant no. "It means, THE ZOMBIES ARE TAKING OVER AND TRYING TO FORM ITS FIRST MUSICAL GROUP! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled right in his face, shaking his shoulders violently.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 3:27 pm

Mania turns to a now terrified Nebun "Noooo zombies! Kill it with fire!!" He shouts, launching a huge ball of flame at Nebun, burning the demon blade across his side "Mania, you idiot!" He shouts, vanishing into the air "we'll meet again." He says cryptically "mania turns to the albino. "The zombies turned invisible!!!"

Ooc: Nebun just used his most recent ability, check his profile for further reference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 4:19 pm

Ooc: Well that was awesome

Oh yes we will, and next time I'll make sure to leave you more then just scars.... The albino thought. Well, that happened. I think we should go help Landon now.... The voice told him. Kitai looked to his new friend with a horrified look on his face, despise the fact he still had a smile on it. "Oh no! That means they didn't just invent super zombie rock stars from Mars, it means that the invented super zombie ninja rock stars from Jupiter! They'll destroy us all!" He grabbed his head and started running around Mania screaming 'destroy us all' over and over."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:33 pm

Mania looks so horrified by this turn of events that he places a hand to his fore-head, growing feint "oh the horror! Whatever shall we do captain?" He asks, hands clasped in desperation "don't tell me we will have to press...the button!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:44 pm

"I'm afraid so Lieutenant Mania, it's time... for it." He says, sounding utterly defeated. He then grins wickedly, reaching behind his back and pulling a large box with a huge red button. On the button in black lettering, it read, 'In case the super zombie rock star ninjas from Jupiter manage to harvest my hidden supply of cheese on the moon'. "You have to press it Lieutenant, I just can't!" He holds the box out for the fire user to press while weeping into his left sleeve dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:07 pm

"Only if you say you love me!" Mania shouts, before rolling his eyes "or not!" He shouts, slamming down on the button as hard as he can. " Bwahahahahaha!!!!" He laughs maniacally "let it begin, let it begin!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:25 pm

Not a moment after the button was pushed, the ground began to shake. It was light at first, but then it got faster, and faster, and faster still. Kitai began to crackle madly, as the rumbling reached it's peak. The sound of rushing liquid was heard from below. "THIS IS IT!" He grabbed Mania and quickly got to the top of a near-by building. Manhole covers exploded upwards as a brownish liquid spewed out of the sewers, and rained down. "Ka-hahahahahaha! The ultimate anti-zombie weapon! ROOT BEER APOCALYPSE! KA-HAHAHAHAHAAEHA!" He yelled with his hands in the air and a manhole cover flies past his head and impales itself into the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:40 pm

Ladon was not sure of whatever he was doing, but he didn't take any risks. His hands began to grow unnaturally large, the blue veins revealing themselves over his body, as his arms grew more muscular, much more muscular, with mass that beat out even the mightest of bodybuilders, almost unhuman like, if not already there!. His chest ripped out of his shirt, and his belly also extended revealing pure muscle. His legs grew in size that represented his strength, extending the limits on his pants. His head also grew to twice its size, its face resembling a forced hideous smile of sorts. It all happened quickly, and not wearing any amulets made this happen to him, but it wasn't something he was ashamed of. No. As a kishin egg, this was probably his true form for now. He staggered back from the force of the attack, nearly falling from its actually surprising power. It managed to penetrate the skin, actually rather deep. Luckily it didn't hit anything major, but the damage was done nevertheless, and the pain ran through his chest. "You call me monster..." He began, the words coming into a deeper monsterous tone compared to before, with poor english to boot, as it pained him to speak. "But why you kishin, why you fight. Perhaps our goals alike? Sorry,I no want die, I have goals. Goals I complete."

Last edited by Uncle Motherducking Sam on February 13th 2014, 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:47 pm

(OoC: You can't tank a claw-spear coming at you at like mach 1, Drago. The faster an object's moving, the more force is behind it. And that attack was moving REALLY freaking fast, so just saying "I blocked it because muscles" is absolute BS! And you, Poe. How the literal f*** did you flood Rome with Root Beer? And I need a REAL explemation, I am NOT messing around!)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:58 pm

(Ooc: Sorry Deth, i didn't reread your post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:05 pm

(OoC: High-speed powerful spear attack = barely a fleash wound? Dude, he's only armored by his muscles, that crap should go straight through him. This is like someone stabbing him with a spear using 3 times normal human strength and then some due to how fast it's coming at him.)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:12 pm

Ooc: Y U NITPICK. And I'm trying to get them to find common ground, not to fight after all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:30 pm

Ooc: Totally agree with pizza about the nitpicking. But I still thing Landon should have dodged the attack. He planted multiple bombs in soda factories fill the sewers with soda of all kinds from several different factories. The button set them off at the same tome, flooding the sewers, increasing the overall water pressure.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:45 pm

ooc: I wouldn't dodge though...it was moving god damn fast, and unfortunately Ladon can't dodge attacks like he's in the Matrix, or like life moves at 99999999 fps....yet...may do something surrounding that though...but an attack going through my character seems a bit much...especially for a rather low level kishin egg like Glaucon. And think about it, would a spear go through the hulk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:49 am

(OoC: He's not the Hulk, he's a Kishin Egg who's not even using one of his main abilities and just getting buff. It would be like saying Randy Savage could tank a knife to the cheast just because he's got abs. It doesn't make any sense.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:18 am

Ooc: To be fair deth, how is he supposed to dodge something moving a mach 1 anyway? And for the hulk trans, shouldn't his organs move as well? Since Landon is getting bigger, then his heart should move. This would have the spear hand pass through a non-vital area, but still deal large amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:26 pm

Ooc: actually this is one of his abilities, i said in his app that with no amulets he becomes a hulking version of himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next