Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 4:16 pm

Glaucon extended his arm to grab onto the side of the building's roof as he jumped out of the way of the coming attacks. Thanks to his reach, he was able to move further and faster than he normally would. The fire exploded upon hitting the cheese as his arm retracted. He glanced over at both of them with eyes full of nothing but hatred for their kind. Where the heck did Nebun run off to at a time like this?!

Steadilly, he pointed his arm at the weapon. "I don't get you... I don't get EITHER of you freaks!" The Kishin Egg's mouth twisted into a toothy snarl as he pointed his other arm at the fire-user, pulling his extra arm back in. "What point is there to this insanity, why do they have to die!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:13 pm

Seeing his friend okay, the albino felt relived. Then he felt dread seeing all of the fire he was making. He quickly held out his hand, and had four blades shoot out of his wrist. The blades began spinning, absorbing the fire heading his way. "I don't get you... I don't get EITHER of you freaks!" The albino heard from the kishin egg. Now, he knew that he was a freak, he had been told that all his life, but that didn't mean that he liked others saying it. He continued on. "What point is there to this insanity, why do they have to die!"

He looked at the man with a piercing glaze. "Did you ever wonder what drove us to be like this? Did you ever wonder what could have possibly happened to us that it made us want to have revenge on the world?" He said in a monotone voice. He stared at the other man with an unreadable expression on his face. "The problem isn't with us, you see. I can't speak for Mania over there, but the world did this to me. One tragedy after another; they hit me harder and harder, until my mind broke, and now, well, hehe." He chuckled sadly, and then he glared. "But what did you do I wonder? You're clearly not like those DWMA brats that always chase me. No, you took the dark path for power. You're nothing but a hypocrite." He says heatedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:42 pm

"I don't care about your life story." Glaucon mentioned, two hands forming out of his right palm, one out of the other. His eyes glowed as they glared at the weapon. "You know nothing about sacrifice! People are dying horribly from your actions and for what? Some kind-of stupid joke?! For a game?"

The Kishin Egg's twisted face twitched unnaturally in frustration. "Don't you even dare to think you can judge me after the pointlessness of your own immoral acts, freak!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:59 pm

'You know nothing! Your words mean less than nothing you hypocrite!" He said, looking and sounding outraged. "You're nothing but a murderous hypocrite with a hero complex! You gain the same powers of those you try and kill; you're just as bad or worse than I am!" He holds his hand with the blades on his wrist above his head. "So I bid you adieu, freak." He sneered, before the blades twisted to a slight diagonal, and started to spin. It didn't start slow either, it was fast from the start. He jumped off, and he flew away, to a building on the other side of the fire and river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:46 pm

Keeping his focus, the Kishin Egg rushed to the side of the building and aimed at where Kitai landed. With a quick estemate, he concluded that the man was still in his range. Not only was he in range, but he was facing the other direction, meaning he wouldn't see the attack coming!

Deciding to take his chance, Glaucon extended all 3 stages of his arms as far and as fast as he could, fueled by his hatred of this man! Each arm speeding up the attack as it increased in range. Even if he did see the attack coming, he would have barely half a second to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:15 pm

So he didn't dodge; he attacked back. The blades in his wrist returned to his body, only for them to attack the arm rushing at him. Nine blades met the hand, each sharp enough to slice through stone. Each blade stronger than more known metals. ...This should be fun.... The voices said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:27 pm

Glaucon screamed in pain as his extra arm was split in two by the weapon's blade, but it kept going. The hand caused two vicious wounds as both halves impailed his cheast, bleeding Black Blood before retracting back into the Kishin Egg's body and returning to it's normal length.

"Crap...." He angerly muttered to himself, the pain dissapearing as the arm went inside of him. "It'll take a few days before that one heals back completely. Probably 2 days before it's usable, if I don't mess with it." Finally, the Kishin Egg jumped over the side of the building and stuck his claw into the side, using it to slide down before running twords where his opponent was when he hit him. He NEEDED to know if that man was dead!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:44 pm

Mania stumbles about, continuing to lob fireballs at any buildings that weren't all ready on fire. He giggles a bit when he hears their conversation escalate. "Backstory .... Man does that story take me back. Or is it forward? No, back is in the name, so it must be back! How did I get this way again?" He stands their for a minute, head cocked sideways in thought "I forget... I FORGET!" Suddenly this issue takes precedence in his mind. He presses his hands to the sides of his head with a strained expression, trembling. "Oh WaIt... NoW i ReMeMbEr !!!" He shouts, starting to cry, looking almost sane for a moment "no...no, I don't want to remember any more!" He screams, tearing at his eyes "I DONT WANT TO!!!" He shouts, smashing everything, explosions blasting out wherever he hits. Blood and tears run down his face. The earth begins to shake from the explosions and all around the flaming buildings start to crack. Suddenly a large crack appears in the coliseum. Mania continues his destructive rampage, dozens likely during with each blast "NONONONO!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:50 pm

The albino was mad, no, he was furious. He had been trying to avoid this the moment he saw Mania show up. And now this guy had to set him off. The fact that he almost had both his lungs impaled didn't help his mood, but the pain was feeling pretty good. The hand spears had hit his ribs in the outer edges, breaking a few, making it pretty hard to breath. He then saw the man jump onto the roof. "You dumb b-hahac." He coughed out before he ran at the kishin egg. He summoned his sword form to his right hand, and swung up aiming to cut him in half from his left hip to his right shoulder. "This is exack-tly whaah I was trying to pheee-vent!" He barely managed to wheeze out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:59 pm

Glaucon moved to the right, avoiding the weapon's attack. He was clearly struggling to breath as he shouted and ran around, meaning he wouldn't be as fast as he was before. "It seemed to me like you were helping him bomb Rome, freak!"

The Kishin's right claws extended as he quickly swung at the weapon's left side. He didn't want to get too close to him since he could form blades out of seemingly anywhere, but as the enemy continued to bleed out, Glaucon could tell he would have trouble keeping up his current pace for long. Especially after fighting Nebun and running away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:06 pm

The hilt of one of his blades was met to hold off his enemy's attack. He summoned another blade for his left hand and swung down at his attacker's right shoulder with his four foot sword. "The flood whaas a backup plan incaahse I couldn't beat that other weapon! Cough. It was gohing to beeh a desecration to get away.Then heee showed up." He wheezes through another sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:57 pm

An extra arm came out of Glaucon's right shoulder with a ripping noise. Using the new arm and his normal right arm's extended claws, the Kishin Egg easilly parried the heavy blade as it came at his shoulder. "You'd threaten Rome just for a diversion, just so you could escape a fight you had no buisiness starting? I don't buy it for a second, based off of your laughter when you let the other one press the button."

The Kishin shot both claws forward as he stayed at his distance, aiming one set at the weapon's head and the other at his cheast. "Even if you're telling the truth, your actions are immoral and you shall face judgement!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:12 pm

Ooc: remember the coliseum? Screw the coliseum

Mania's erratic attacks grow worse, forcing another crack in the coliseum, then another.. Waves of fire overwhelm the local fire-fighters. Thick black plumes of smoke all but block out the sky around them.

Ooc: unless someone does something the colliseum is gone In THE NEXT post. Waited because it's kind of a major object in history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:13 pm

The sword in his left hand and his side returned to his body, just as a blade shot out from the side of his left foot, launching him to the right, avoiding the claws. The crimson sword in his right hand begins to flicker from a glowing red, to the dull, not glowing red. "My reasoons are mhy own! Cough. And sue me for looosing my grasp on sanity for a mohoment. It's harder then it looks!" He continues hopping until he's at the edge of the roof. "Either wahay, unless we sthop Mania, Rome isn't going to be the only one to fall. I whant, cough, to talk to him, but I bet you just want to kill him. I'm pretty sure that h-he can go further on the damage." He barely manages out, trying to convince the man to halt their fight until Mania stops his tantrum.

Ooc: Half of Rome is burning, and the other half is flooded. Gotta say, firefighters are going to be hard pressed to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:02 am

"I'm going to kill him, too. But first, I'm going to finish what Nebun started wether he had the sense to keep fighting or not!" Now that there was enough distance between the two of them, Glaucon began siwinging his three arms around, launching a consistant rapid barrage of claws at his opponent that just kept coming.

"I know he hit you in the fight with his blood before running off. And I know my blood made contact, too. I won't allow another Black Blood monstrosity to exist in this world!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 9:15 am

When he heard the man's statement, one question rang in his head. "You gave me aids!?" He yelled out, not expecting an answer, but would really like it if he elaborated. He used his previous trick to leap to his left. Seeing the attacks were still coming, the albino swung his flashing blade at him. When the tip of the blade was pointed at him, a large red flashing ball rushed at him from mid swing. The ball was roughly eight feet all around, but looked hollow. The attack would explode once it got near the enemy, so even if he were do dodge it, it would still go off. The explosion would probably level the building, so the albino leapt off the edge of the roof to dive onto the fire escape the neighbor building had.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:27 pm

OOC: I'M BACK AND THE COLISEUM IS GOING DOWN!

"Oh dear...um..I have to land...but what do I do!? I could barely get this thing off the ground!" Rosanna tried to flick multiple switches and buttons in an attempt to slow down the air carrier, or at least make landing easier for herself. But regardless, she knew she couldn't land this plane, and that it would be destroyed regardless. She peeked outside to the fires raging below her, as ell as the many streets flooded with...something. "Good thing I came! Don't worry Stephen! I'll help you!" She said with now a spark of confidence. She grasped the wheel and pushed it forward, in a similar fashion people do in movies and such when they also receive a glimmer of hope. But this was not a movie, this was real life, and she was about to crash. Grasping the dire situation now, she had no choice but to abandon ship! Or...plane...as with haste she jumped out of its doors, sprouting her wings so she can glide to a nearby roof, as she watched the plane crash into the coliseum, it exploding in an admittedly sub-par display. But the sound nearly wrecked her ears, and debris flew nevertheless. "STEPHEN!" She yelled once more, in an attempt to find her friend lover. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" She took a plane here to see if he was okay after all, using one of his that he owned, but she didn't take into account that it would be so difficult.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:15 pm

Ooc: you have chosen destruction!!!!

Mania whirls when the noise of cracking colliseum reaches his ears. Fury fills his wildly dial acted eyes. He leaps nearly 20 feet in the air on a gout of flame before smashing to the ground, sending a chain of explosions rolling towards the ancient structure before finally smashing into the side, sending a sound similair to an earthquake through the city while a string of huge cracks running along all sides. With a grinding noise it crashes in a wave of centuries old dust and stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:37 pm

Glaucon planted all five limbs on the ground as the sword came. Then extended his three arms, he launched himself several feet into the air, retracting his arms and dodging the weapon's attack as the building collapsed. Durring the exchange, he had managed to hit his cheast with several of his claws.... Now it was time to go in for the kill! As the Kishin Egg was falling, he extended all fifteen of his claws in an attempt to impail the weapon with then as he fell. Lets see him get out of this one in his weakened state!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 9:01 pm

KILL HIM! KILLHIMKILLHIMKILLHIMKILLHIM She screamed on outrage. The crimson sword in his hand began to glow and hum. It was slow, and dull. He summoned another sword to his left hand. Four blades shot out of his left wrist how they were before. They spun, and jumping forwards, he aimed to impale the man who kept making him bleed. He gave a primal roar as he flew forwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 9:41 pm

The Kishin Egg screamed back as he fell down with his claws adjusting to his enemy, each extending as they approached their target. All fifteen of his blades hit their mark as the weapon's own blade impailed his cheast. One of Glaucon's swords, in particular, stabbed straight through the weapon's skull. When they hit the ground, Glaucon struggled with what little strength he had left to push himself up from the person he just fatally wounded before coughing up Black Blood.

"Not..... Again!" He choked, feeling like his stomache was about to rupture from the attack. "D... damn... you..... NEbuNNN........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 9:59 pm

Ooc: Low blow. And high blow. Do not appreciate it.

There was pain. Everywhere was pain. The spinning blades didn't stop when he was stabbed. As the kishin egg landed, the energy he had build up in his sword launched out at his enemy. The attack was a beam. It moved an unimaginable speeds, and passed right by him. It missed him by five feet. Then the air where the beam had been exploded outwards, leaving a burning trail behind it that was eight feet in diameter, burning the kishin egg with extreme heat.

Kitai's body was unraveled, revealing his fragmented soul, with a quarter missing. One quarter of it was red, while another was a deep pink, and the last was an azure white. The three were just floating there, high above the burning city for a few moments, before all three of them flew in a seemingly random direction, leaving the scene behind them in order to find the last quarter of their soul.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 12:12 am

Reluctantly, she spread her wings once more, and set to the sky once more, fearing for the worse given Rome's condition. Her heart thumping against her chest as she began thinking of the possibilities. "Stephen!" She called once more, having no choice but to resort to his scent to find him. Opening her mouth, she tasted the air, oh how putrid it was. It reeked of smoke, and some other questionable substance that is cloaked with the sweet smell of soda, the only thing making it bearable. But she caught it, as well as others, but those mattered not right now, only his scent above all. Closing her eyes she let his scent guide him through the air, his scent that was also mixed with a distorted aroma of blood. She began to descend, opening her eyes to see before her a battered and beaten man! The very sight of it nealy brung her to tears, but she persevered, and picked up Stephen's body, slugging it over her shoulders. "Stephen...I'm sorry I just you go to Rome by yourself...I'll take care of you..let me get you home..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 8:03 pm

Mania finally seems to Wrest control of himself back into place. He takes a look at the destruction and grins. It looks, for a moment, as though a new wave of carnage was about to begin, when suddenly a beeping noise comes from his neck which, upon closer inspection bears a thin white collar that is the source of the noise. Mania looks around regretfully before sighing "looks like I. Gots ta go! Byeee!" He shouts, blasting off into the distance on a ball of flame.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 1:12 pm

Woosh! A flash of wind whipped by as one of the fires in Rome dwindled down, a flash of wind that was accompanied by a golden blur. Upon the rooftops, a certain man in a certain custom golden alloy of armor jumped from one to one, landing on a low level building taking in the destruction. "..." He stood silent, clenching his fist in anger, that he was too late. He had come at the word on the news that city was on fire, and tried to search for survivors, which are either are not there because the evacuated, or because they are destroyed....corpse and all. Sighing at his probable pointless effort, he ran atop a nearby higher rooftop, gripping at its bricks, and pulling himself up to catch a gliimpsnof an odd woman, and a brutally battered man. Not really caring whether the woman was healing theman or not, he made posthaste! Grabbing the man from the woman's arms and placing him on the ground, putting his armored hand on his chest. "!!!" He yelled an odd spell, which was used to close his wounds and stop the bleeding somewhat, but it probably wasn't enough, but hopefully it would avoid making things worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next