Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 9:49 pm

Shade continued to monitor the two from a distance, watching them move towards yet another Kishin Egg with the intent of harvesting it's soul. He began to consider which of his experiments he should use their souls in, and noted the annoying, yet entirely expected interruption of his experiment on Prekishin behavioral tendencies. He had been seeding Rome for quite a while now, and had been hoping to gain at least a bit more insight as to the mind of the newborn Prekishin, but he supposed that it was inevitable that the academy would attempt to stick their noses in everyone else's business, per usual. Of course, he could always just preform a psychic dive, but formulating his own theories before witnessing the truth was a fascinating process, one that he thought more thorough than simply seeing the final product laid before him. No matter. It wasn't as if he had actually invested any serious interest into this project, anyways. But the two academy students could prove useful in further examinations... Making sure to stay close, Shade hovered just above the rooftops, watching intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:12 am

"Not this time ugly! LEEEEROOOOYY JENKINS!" Ida zoomed forward moving on her chains as if on roller skates and as a blur she pulled out her wrench and smashed it into the Kishin egg's head as she jumped going above the Kishin, put her chains into over drive and preformed a pencil dive when she was coming back down hopping to strike the Kishin a second time and once she landed on the ground in front of them and ringed her chains around her fist in overdrive before performing a jumping uppercut while yelling "SHORYUKEN!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:56 pm

The kishin egg was suprised. Ida's attack was to quick.

Shadow teleported to a shadow that was behind the kishin egg and stabbed (Or tried to stab) it using his sword. "Kill Steal" He whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:03 pm

Shade nodded, noting the efficiency with which the pair dispatched the Prekishin, even when fighting separately. He then floated nearer, inspecting them closely while they fought their target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 8:19 am

The sword cut into the Kishin's side making a deep gash, this caused it to change it's attention to shadow and attacked him.

When the Kishin turned it's back to Ida she ran up it using it as a ramp to jump into the air "SHADOW HEADS UP!" She called out just as she did what looked like a back flip as she turned into her chainsaw form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 4:16 pm

Shadow caught Ida. Turned on the chainsaw and swung her at the kishin egg. We need to be fast. Someone is watching us.

Last edited by Leke on January 17th 2014, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 7:53 pm

Shade sensed that the meister had detected his presence. 'Good,' He thought. 'This battle will yield much information. I wonder how they will choose to destroy their opposition.'' Watching on, Shade pulled out a small notebook and scribbled down a few notes for future reference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 8:05 am

Ida cut through the Kishin egg as if she was a knife cutting through butter splitting in half and would have made a very bloody mess if it wasn't a Kishin egg. Once the Kishin dissipated leaving it's soul behind her chains shot out wrapped around the soils and retracted it back to the sword like chainsaw  where Ida's upper body was sticking out of the side of the chainsaw's guide bar, where she grabbed it with one hand and swallowed whole as if taking medicine and after that she turned back into her human form and looked at shadow seeming a little pissed off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 8:19 am

Shadow crossed his arms. He remained quiet. He knew that something isn't right here. After a while Shadow looked at Ida's eyes and titled his head to the rright side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 7:12 pm

Noticing the subtle movement, Shade took the opportunity to note down a few observations, possibly for last-minute application. He then placed his notebook back in his cloak pocket, and then lowered himself to a height of only a few meteres above the ground, his jet-black wings still beating silently. After a few seconds pause, he began clapping slowly. "Congratulations, students of the Death Weapon Meister Academy," He began in a low monotone. "In your absolute and total ruining of yet another of my carefully conducted experiments. I wonder, is your passion for the destruction of science bound by any limits?" The witch's eye narrowed. "Or perhaps it is your love for xenocide that drives you?" He lip curled in disgust. "No matter. I suppose the tendencies of one species to somehow feel the need to wipe out all that they deem unfit to live is of no concern to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 9:27 pm

A loud canon shot was heard from the rooftops to the witch's left. Looking in the direction of the sound, the witch was shocked at what he saw. An incredibly large ball of boiling cheese, maybe five feet in diameter, was heading right at him. He wasn't the only however. Two more great balls of cheese were flying towards the two students of the dwma as well. The perpetrator was just grinning his awful wicked grin that seldom left his face, waiting to see the three burn with joy at the gift he was sending their way. The man's body was currently hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 10:25 pm

"Here is a tip for how to handle girls," Ida began scolding her meister "you never push their buttons unless they want you two. SO DON'T TOUCH MY BUTTONS I CAN ACTUVATE THE CHAINS MYSELF WHILE IN WEAPON FORM." Once Shade revealed himself Ida threw a spanner at his head "BUZZ OFF YOU STALKER CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ARGUMENT HERE." She then knocked her meister to the ground by glomping him making the cheese blasts miss then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:22 am

Shade caught the spanner and stored it in his cloak.  He then flicked his wrist to the side, casually directed the incoming projectile into the ground before the pair of students, splattering them both with boiling orange goop, before rising back up to a more comfortable altitude.  He then opened his right eye, and noted that the newcomer was a natural demon weapon, and one displaying Kishin-like traits, at that.  He nodded sharply in greeting, then viewed it's soul, noting the extremely prominent habits, cravings and fears that drove it.  Reaching into his bag, Shäden removed a small object that he left clutched in his hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:48 am

Shadow whisered to Ida "Turn into a weapon and let's get out of here..We can't fight against the witch and the demon weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:29 am

Ida rolled while holding onto Shadow to get out of the way of the third cheese blast, "of fine," she said in a bit of a pout as she turned back into a chainsaw "but still think we have a chance."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:13 am

Shadow whispered "Don't worry...We just need some time" Then he ran into the nearest shadow and teleported to the Colosseum with Ida. "Okay...You think we have a chance..But I think that we're still too weak " Then he sighed "Of course we can fight with a witch, but that demon weapon.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:38 am

The man steped out of the shadow he was standing in. He was a tall man wearing a black straightjacket, with pants and boots of the same color. He was wearing a wide brimmed, white fedora atop his head. He was an albino with long ivory white hair that went down to his back and covered his eyes normally, but this time it was moved so that you could see his right eye. He had his cheese canon of his right shoulder, slightly dripping a small amount of said ammo. He saw the two dwma brats run into a shadow. Impressive trick. We should kill them and get that power.

"Maybe later." He said to the other soul fragment. He then looks at the floating witch. The madness in his eye was unimaginable; able to turn even the strongest of men into cowards. He covers his eye with his hair before speaking to the male witch. 'Hey there fella, I heard some racket going on over here and decided to see what was up. Sorry I missed." He implied about the fight and the cheesey attacks. He returned the launcher to his back, knowing that he wouldn't need it for awhile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:46 am

OOC: Interesting fact. Shadow is too old to be a DWMA student.
Shadow looked at the moon and started thinking "Okay, Ida..We need a plan..If really wanna fight with those bastards, then we can try." He put his left hand on his head, the bells on his wrist rang. But then something appeared in his mind. It was a memory. Memory from the day when Shadow died
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:08 am

"Well first things first stop ringing that bell it will give up our location." Ida scolded Shadow by hitting him on the head with the handle of a screwdriver "on a different note it seems like the only way we might be able to get that witch is through a melee attack seeing how she or he deflected projectlies. The demon weapon we might be able to blow up with my bazooka form if he doesn't end up working with the witch."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:27 pm

Shadow was thinking about something. Maybe Ida hit him with her screwdriver but he ignored it. He was analysing his memory. So..My friend has killed me, huh. Two throwing knives in my back, one sword in my leg and one axe in my heart...Eeew..The worst death ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:40 pm

"Shadow? Hellooo? Earth to stalker! We got a demon weapon and witch/wizard problem......" Ida whispered to Shadow before losing all patience "PAY ATTENTION YOU...GRRRAAAAHH!!!" she screamed as she wacked him over the head with her monkey wrench (same size a baseball bat) which she used earlier to whack the Kishin egg with.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:45 pm

Shadow jumped back. "Uhm..Sorry Ida..I think..I know how I've died." Shadow said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:04 pm

"Nothing out of the ordinary," Shade replied to the demon weapon. "Just academy students meddling in the affairs of others." He glanced around and spotted the souls of the two academy attendees. Shade held out his arm, and a large bird with feathers the color of night swooped down onto it. After a moment of silence, the bird's eyes clouded over, becoming a milky, blank white, and it flew off in the direction of the fleeing pair. Shade then turned back to the demon weapon. "So, what were you planning on doing with them?"

The raven soared through the sky, circled once, then descended towards the area of commotion, landing on a lamppost. It cocked it's head to the side, blinking, and continued to watch the weapon and the meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:29 pm

The freak looks at the witch with an evil smirk. "Well you see, I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. I figure killing a couple of brats and eating their souls might make me right as rain again." He laughed at that. He was never quite right. "And why do you want want them witch boy? Were you going to cast one of your magic spells or whatever on them and turn them into frogs or something?" He rolled his hand at the implications. Laughed again. "Or maybe you hate them as much as I do and want them dead for a better reason then I have? I don't care really. I just want a snack. Maybe you want to help?" He said , maddness lacing his every word, hoping to have some company on his hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:04 am

Chuckling a bit at the demon weapon's Kishin-like mindset, Shade made sure the children were still in the same place. Then he answered the demon weapon's question. "You're half right," he told him. "I need the soul of a weapon that has consumed large quantities of Prekishin souls, so I only need one. You can have the meister, for all I care. As for your proposal of working together, this night was dull anyways. But let's not make this too quick, or else it will last far too short a time, and provide no amusement."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next